Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes you’ll love, plus how to use your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer if you’re a new user. We’ll help you become a pro and give you pressure cooker reviews for the top 3 on the market.
Did you just get your new multi function pressure cooker that includes an air fryer? Now you’re now wondering how to use the fabulous Ninja 3 in 1 cooking system. Well, we have instructions for you plus lots of easy Ninja Foodi recipes too! (affiliate links present)
Here are a few resources to start with:
- This is the Ninja Cooking system we got
- You can grab a free recipe book too here. 😉
- You’ll find more Ninja Foodi air fryer recipes here too.
- Join my Ninja Foodi EASY Recipes Facebook group for more recipes.
I LOVE cooking dinner in this Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer!
I’ve already created a TON of easy Instant Pot recipes. All of these can be used in your Foodi using the pressure cooker function. Then, when my husband came home with this new Ninja Foodi it was time to create a list of Ninja Foodi recipes.
We’ve been on a mission lately to create lots of easy Ninja Foodi recipes to enjoy and share with all of you lately!
BUT…..First we have to answer the question How do you use the Ninja Foodi
The above photo is what it looks like with the pressure cooker lid on and the air fryer lid lifted up. Yes there are TWO lids on the Ninja Foodi Tendercrisp Pressure Cooker!
- Then when you’re ready to use the Ninja 4 in 1 cooking system as an air fryer to crisp your food you use the lid that is attached, like this and remove the other one. Easy peasy two in one appliance!
- These few Ninja Foodi accessories are helpful to have too.
Which are the best pressure cooker machines for our family?
- My 8 qt. Instant Pot and Ninja Foodi are the perfect duo!
- I like the added size and height of my 8 qt. IP
- I love the air fryer function of my Ninja Foodi multi cooker machine.
You can read our entire Instant Pot vs Ninja Foodi review here to make an informed decision yourself if you are on the fence.
How to use the Ninja Foodi pressure cooker function
- Use the included pressure cooker lid (not the one attached to the unit)
- Place your food into the inner pot
- Or put food into the air fryer basket. It’s good for meats so drippings drip away from food and into the inner pot.
- Push the power on button (lower right – circle with a small line in the middle)
- Put lid on, not the one that is attached.
- Move top steam valve to “seal”
- Push the pressure button
- Press the + or – where it says TEMP to adjust to either High or Low
- Adjust Time needed to cook your Ninja Foodi recipe (use – or + to adjust)
- Hit the Start button
- Pot will take a bit of time to reach pressure. Then will count down the number of minutes until it reaches 0
- If you’re just starting, this Ninja Foodi Cookbook for beginners has tons of easy meal ideas.
How to use the Ninja Foodi air fryer function
- Use the attached crisping lid
- Put the air fryer basket inside
- Place food inside basket
- Or use air fryer grill pan
- Close attached lid
- Turn the machine on (bottom right button)
- Press the air crisp button
- Set the temperature using the – and + buttons
- Choose the time using the – and + buttons
- Press start
If you’re purchasing this machine for this function mostly then this air fryer cookbook will come in handy!
Here are some Ninja Foodi recipes using the pressure cooker function
- Use this list of 101+ pressure cooker recipes when using the pressure cook function
- I have specific Ninja Foodi air fryer recipes too
I have made this Ninja Foodi cook times free printable for you as well so you know how long each piece of meat, seafood or dry bean takes to cook along with an air fryer cook times printable.
- All you have to do to convert Instant Pot recipes to Ninja Foodi pressure cooker recipes is to press the pressure button. Then set to high or low. Set the time with the pressure cooker lid on your Ninja Foodi (lid that isn’t attached) and you’re set.
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
- For breakfast try Air Fryer French Toast Sticks from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Quick Air Fryer Breakfast Pockets from Ginger Casa
- Have you tried this Air Fried Herb and Cheese Frittata from Two Sleevers
- Try a few air fryer hard boiled eggs too.
- Air fryer cinnamon rolls and sticky buns are our favorite air fryer breakfast ever
- Air Fryer Plantains from Recipes from a Pantry
- Homemade Air Fryer Pop Tarts from Ginger Casa
- Pressure cooker egg bites are fabulous
- Easy Air Fried Cheesy Chicken Omelet
- Crispy Air Fryer Bacon from Recipes from a Pantry
- Asparagus Cheese Frittata from Two Sleevers
- These air fryer bagels made into bagel bites stuffed with cream cheese were great
- Healthier Air Fryer Donuts from Recipes from a Pantry
- Air Fryer: Breakfast Puffed Egg Tarts from The Flying Couponer
- Have you tried Air Fryer Greasy Spoon Home Fried Potatoes from This Old Gal
- Vegan Air Fryer French Toast from Healthy Slow Cooking
- This Ninja Foodi breakfast is a keeper too.
- Gordon Ramsey’s Air Fryer BBQ Glazed Bacon & Eggs Croissants from The Kitchen Magpie
- This Air Fryer Sweet Polenta Breakfast Bites we love
- Something new to try is Air Fryer Chanukkah Latkes
- Our fave are some Air Fryer Baked Avocado Egg from By Pink for a snack
- Sweetness overload with this Air Fryer Toasted Coconut French Toast from Strength and Sunshine
- Air Fryer Breakfast Stuffed Peppers from The Typical Mom – ME
Recipes for Ninja Foodi that are main dishes, and a few snacks/sides
- We just made Ninja Foodi french fries last night, it’s a good one to start with and goes with just about any main dish.
- Our favorite snacks are Ninja Foodi kale chips!
- 5 ingredient Ninja foodi chili only takes about 20 minutes.
- Smother that chili on top of our air fryer tater tots for an over the top dinner or snack.
- Air fryer chicken thighs are a cheap meal.
- These Ninja Foodi Ribs are just to die for.
- Add it to our air fryer baked potatoes for dinner.
- This sweet potato in the air fryer recipe is quick and easy.
- If you haven’t tried Ninja Foodi macaroni and cheese it is a keeper, you can add meat to it too for a heartier meal.
Of course these are just a few easy Ninja cooker recipes. Once you become familiar with how the machine works you’ll easily be able to translate any of our 101+ Instant Pot recipes to Ninja cooking system recipes!
- Ninja Foodi mashed potatoes are super easy to make too, and a great side dish!
- Did you know you can cook a pressure cooker frozen whole chicken in the Ninja Foodi (comes in handy when you’ve forgotten to defrost dinner).
- Making air fryer hot dogs always gets thumbs up here.
- Give our Ninja Foodi corned beef and cabbage a whirl.
- Then make corned beef soup in your Ninja Foodi with your leftovers
- This Ninja Foodi roast recipe with mushroom gravy is great.
You can also grab this Ninja Foodi Cookbook for beginners with tons of ideas.
- Ninja Foodi sausage soup is packed with flavor, everyone loved this one!
- Our pressure cooker corn dog bites are a favorite with kids
- Pressure cooker cheesy chili mac is awesome
- Air fryer pretzel bites can be made for an after school snack!
- We love Ninja Foodi pork carnitas for dinner!
- Our French onion pressure cooker roast recipe has Ninja Foodi recipe directions in it and is great for tacos too.
- Try Ninja Foodi cake for dessert!
Looking for more easy Ninja Foodi recipes to try using the air fryer function??
- This pressure cooker pepperoni pizza bake is a family fave.
- Air fryer chips are easy and much healthier than bagged versions.
- These air fryer brussel sprouts are amazing.
- Our bacon wrapped air fryer steak is over the top.
- Make our air fryer whole chicken for dinner
- Pressure cooker refried beans are great as a side dish with just about anything
- Here’s a basic air fryer wings recipe that is always a winner appetizer.
- This is how to make homemade pressure cooker pinto beans
- Classic becomes amazing with this Ninja Foodi meatloaf recipe
- Our pressure cooker turkey breast came out amazing
- 3 different pressure cooker vegetable soup recipes are here
- Pressure cooker roast beef is tender and juicy.