Top easy Ninja Foodi Recipes you’ll love, plus how to use your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer if you’re a new user. We’ll help you become a pro and give you pressure cooker reviews for the top 3 on the market.
Did you just get your new multi function pressure cooker that includes an air fryer? Now you’re now wondering how to use the fabulous Ninja cooking system. Well, we have instructions for you plus lots of easy Ninja Foodi recipes for you now! (originally published 1/19, affiliate links present)
- Now let’s get started, we have a lot of Foodi recipes for you to try over the next few months below!
Here are a few resources to start with:
- How much is the Ninja Foodi?
- You can grab a paperback Foodi cookbook here. 😉
- And print out my free Ninja Foodi cookbook here.
- and a printable air fryer cooking times chart.
- Sign up for my free newsletter so you can get new recipes via. email too!
You can even order Ninja Foodi pot stickers here!
That’s right! They’re easy to put on, come in dozens of patterns and colors so you can match your kitchen decor perfectly!
- You’ll find more Ninja Foodi air fryer recipes here too.
- Join my Ninja Foodi food Recipes Facebook group for more recipes.
Wondering if you need the new Ninja Foodi Grill?? Here’s my review!!
Then we will share LOTS of easy Ninja Foodi recipes below.
You really can use what you have on hand, and your favorite flavors to make all the things! One night I threw together some marinated chicken in air fryer and it was delish.
- Want to try a chocolate Ninja Foodi dessert? Try this air fryer cake that’s ooey gooey and delicious.
What is a Ninja Cooker?
It’s a pressure cooker and air fryer!
- Especially our Ninja Foodi crack chicken recipe!
I’ve already created a TON of easy pressure cooker recipes. All of these can be used in your Foodi using the pressure cooker function. Then, when my husband came home with this new Ninja Foodi it was time to create lots in this beauty.
- We’ve been on a mission lately to create lots of easy Ninja recipes to enjoy and share with all of you lately!
BUT…..First we have to answer the question:
How do you use a Ninja Foodi
The above photo is what it looks like with the pressure cooker lid on and the air fryer lid lifted up. Yes there are TWO lids on the Ninja Foodi Tendercrisp Pressure Cooker!
- Then when you’re ready to use the Ninja 4 in 1 cooking system as an air fryer to crisp your food you use the lid that is attached. You can see it closed above. Is Ninja Foodi a slow cooker? Yes, it has that function too! (I typically just use the 2 main ones though)
- These few Ninja Foodi accessories are helpful to have too.
What can the Ninja Foodi do?
- Pressure cook
- Air fry
- Slow cook
- like our pressure cooker breakfast bundt cake
Which are the best pressure cooker machines for our family?
- My 8 qt. Instant Pot and Ninja Foodi are the perfect duo!
- I like the added size and height of my 8 qt. IP
- I love the air fryer function of my Ninja Foodi multi cooker machine.
What can you cook with a Ninja Foodi?
- Just about everything!!
- Recipes are below!
You can read our entire Instant Pot vs Ninja Foodi review here to make an informed decision yourself if you are on the fence. Then you can cook all the air fryer Costco recipes you want if you’re a big box store lover.
How do you use a Ninja Foodi??
Here’s how to use the pressure cooker function:
- Use the included pressure cooker lid (not the one attached to the unit)
- Place your food into the inner pot
- Or put food into the air fryer basket. It’s good for meats so drippings drip away from food and into the inner pot.
- Push the power on button (lower right – circle with a small line in the middle)
- Put lid on, not the one that is attached.
- Move top steam valve to “seal”
- Push the pressure button
- Press + or – above the Temp. button to adjust to High or Low
- Adjust Time needed to cook your Ninja Foodi recipe (use – or + to adjust)
- Hit the Start button
- Pot will take a bit of time to reach pressure. Then will count down the number of minutes until it reaches 0
- If you’re just starting, this Ninja Foodi Cookbook for beginners has tons of easy meal ideas.
How to use the Ninja Foodi air fryer function
- Put the air fryer basket inside
- Decide whether you want to add breading like our air fryer green beans, or just toss in olive oil
- Place food inside basket
Here are some Ninja Foodi recipes using the pressure cooker function
- Use this list of 101+ pressure cooker recipes when using the pressure cook function
- This air fryer cookbook will come in handy!
- I have made this Ninja Foodi cook times free printable for you as well.
- This is helpful so you know how long each piece of meat or dry beans take to cook. I also included an air fryer cook times printable.
- All you have to do to convert Instant Pot recipes to Ninja Foodi pressure cooker recipes is to press the pressure button.
- Press Temp. button to set to high or low.
- Set the time with the pressure cooker lid on your Ninja Foodi (lid that isn’t attached) and you’re set.
Air fryer snacks are the real game changer I think though. Now veggies become a crunchy treat your kids actually may ask for like our air fryer okra. Crispy and full of flavor it’s crazy what crunchy outsides will make you eat.
Use your Air Fryer function and make some
Ninja Foodi Breakfast Recipes
- We have a big air fryer breakfast recipes roundup for you here!
- Our air fryer SPAM and potatoes rock
- For breakfast try Air Fryer French Toast Sticks from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Many mornings we will make a small batch of air fryer muffins. From a box or homemade, they’re a great way to start the mornin.
- Ninja Foodi oatmeal
If you’re making a savory start to the day, this is how to roast tomatoes using the air crisp function. Then make homemade salsa and take it over the top.
Here are a few more breakfast recipes using either the pressure cooker or air fryer functions. Some use both to brown the top.
- Air Fryer Plantains from Recipes from a Pantry
- Pressure cooker egg bites are fabulous
- Easy Air Fried Cheesy Chicken Omelet
- Crispy Air Fryer Bacon from Recipes from a Pantry
If you are throwing a brunch you’ll want something savory too like our air fryer calamari. SO crunchy and flavorful, and something new your guests will love.
- Our air fryer apple crisp is the bomb
- Air Fryer: Breakfast Puffed Egg Tarts from The Flying Couponer
- Our air fryer ravioli are great
- Gordon Ramsey’s Air Fryer BBQ Glazed Bacon & Eggs Croissants from The Kitchen Magpie
- This air fryer baked brie is a great starter.
- Sweetness overload with this Air Fryer Toasted Coconut French Toast from Strength and Sunshine
- Air Fryer Breakfast Stuffed Peppers are just one of the many air fryer vegetable recipes we have on our site.
Ninja Foodi dinner recipes
Main dishes and a few snacks / side dishes like making air fryer frozen onion rings are game changers!
- Cheesy Ninja Foodi spaghetti is over the top!!
- We just made Ninja Foodi french fries last night, it’s a good one to start with and goes with just about any main dish.
- This Ninja Foodi pulled pork is simple, feeds a crew and is cheap to make.
- Our favorite snacks are Ninja Foodi kale chips!
- These homemade air fryer zucchini chips are so good.
- 5 ingredient Ninja foodi chili only takes about 20 minutes.
- Pressure cooker hoisin chicken is a must with pressure cooker rice!
- Smother that chili on top of our air fryer tater tots or air fryer frozen french fries for an over the top dinner or snack.
- Air fryer chicken thighs are a cheap meal.
- These Ninja Foodi Ribs are just to die for.
- Add it to our air fryer baked potatoes for dinner.
- This sweet potato in the air fryer recipe is quick and easy.
- Salmon in the air fryer with a batch of air fryer red potatoes is amazing
- Then try Ninja Foodi pork chops and rice together.
- How to cook frozen chicken nuggets in an air fryer
- We share how to cook air fryer frozen shrimp here too
- And frozen chicken wings in air fryer tips
- Healthy pressure cooker cabbage soup is killer.
- Then try Ninja Foodi pork chops and rice together.
Here are a few more easy Ninja cooker recipes
- Ninja Foodi mashed potatoes are super easy to make too, and a great side dish!
- Did you know you can cook a pressure cooker frozen whole chicken in the Ninja Foodi (comes in handy when you’ve forgotten to defrost dinner).
- Making air fryer hot dogs always gets thumbs up here.
- And my kids love air fryer pigs in a blanket too
- 8 Ninja Foodi cabbage recipes are here!
- like our pressure cooker sausage and cabbage dish
- Our air fryer cauliflower is a healthy side dish.
- Give our Ninja Foodi corned beef and cabbage a whirl.
- Then make corned beef soup in your Ninja Foodi with your leftovers
- Pressure cooker pumpkin can be made into a soup or spread
- Try Ninja Foodi sausage or brats some night, or air fryer bacon in the morning.
- Make air fryer pumpkin seeds for a healthy snack.
- This Ninja Foodi roast recipe with mushroom gravy is great.
You can also grab this Ninja Foodi Cookbook for beginners with tons of ideas.
- Ninja Foodi sausage soup is packed with flavor, everyone loved this one!
- Serve air fryer potato wedges as a side dish.
Looking for more easy Ninja Foodi recipes to try using the air fryer function??
- Air fryer fried shrimp are just amazing
Then you can make a batch of air fryer tofu bites that are incredible.
- Here’s a basic air fryer wings recipe that is always a winner appetizer.
- 2 other Ninja Foodi chicken wings here
- Make our air fryer whole chicken for dinner
- As a snack give our air fryer fried green tomatoes a try with crushed pork rinds.
- Air fryer peppers are a great side dish.
Ninja Foodi chicken recipe
Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes
- Rinse chicken and remove any items from inside bird. Dry with paper towels.
- Rub olive oil all over outside skin and place whole chicken with breast side down into the air fryer basket.
- Sprinkle half the seasonings on chicken skin facing the top and close your air crisp lid.
- Set to air crisp at 360 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Then lift air crisp lid and flip chicken over to the other side.
- Spray with a bit of olive oil spray and sprinkle the rest of your seasonings on the chicken that is now facing up.
- Close lid and continue cooking at 360 degrees for 30 more minutes.
- Remove and always use meat thermometer to ensure it is cooked thoroughly before consuming. Enjoy!
And on to more one pot pressure cooker recipes that are kid friendly too. And always, you should try something new like air fryer eggplant, you might be surprised that they love it!
- Or use both functions and make a Ninja Foodi roast chicken
- Mexican casserole with melted cheese on top using the air crisp function is amazing!
- If you have the larger version you can make a Ninja Foodi turkey!
- Pressure cooker refried beans are great as a side dish with just about anything
- Especially if you’re making Ninja Foodi carnitas
- For dessert try our pressure cooker coconut rice pudding, or traditional recipe.
- Ninja Foodi chili is made with just a few ingredients and great inside potatoes.
We’re not done yet though! For another Ninja Foodi food recipe you should try our pressure cooker jambalaya recipe! Use spicy andouille sausage for whopping flavors everyone is sure to love at dinnertime.
- This is how to make homemade pressure cooker pinto beans
- Classic becomes amazing with this Ninja Foodi meatloaf recipe
- Our pressure cooker turkey breast came out amazing
- Try our Ninja Foodi tuna casserole and chicken noodle casserole too
- Ninja Foodi stroganoff casserole is so good.
- Ninja Foodi fried pickles are the bomb.
- This homemade Ninja Foodi applesauce is great to make a big batch of.
If you love cheese cheese and more cheese you’re going to love our Ninja Foodi taco pasta dinner too.
- Try some cabbage and noodles using the pressure cook function
- 3 different pressure cooker vegetable soup recipes are here
- And pressure cooker carrots are a great side dish.
- Creamy pressure cooker chicken pot pie soup is great
- Pressure cooker roast beef is tender and juicy.
- Ninja Foodi chicken and rice dish is creamy and delish
If you’re looking for low carb we have this Ninja Foodi spaghetti squash pizza pasta that is yummy.
- Or homemade air fryer pizza
- You can make Ninja Foodi quinoa breakfast or savory style.
- As a sweet and savory appetizer, try these air fryer bacon wrapped smokies
- Then try these steak air fryer fajitas.
Now our air fryer stuffed peppers have a lot of flexibility. Made with ground beef is great but add some spicy sausage into the mix makes them out of this world I tell you.
- Try our homemade air fryer beef jerky
- Stuffed air fryer zucchini boats for dinner!
- Air fryer stuffed chicken breast with cream cheese and bacon are the bomb
- We share how to cook all different kinds of air fryer fish here.
- Cooking air fryer potstickers from frozen have never been tastier.
- Pressure cooker crack chicken dip is a great appetizer.
- Then try this pressure cooker Zuppa Tuscana recipe or Ninja Foodi chili verde
- Our air fryer chicken parm is a great dinner
- Here are more air fryer chicken breast recipes.
- Pressure cooker liver and onions for those lovers out there
- And a roundup of healthy Ninja Foodi recipes are here.
- Air fryer meatballs are keto and low carb goodness
Looking for Ninja Foodi vegetable recipes?
We have a bunch for mixed squash, zucchini, cauliflower and more! Let’s get to eating healthier this year shall we?
- As always our Ninja Foodi shredded beef is always a win
- Try Ninja Foodi pork chops
- Frozen chicken breast in air fryer is easy
- air fryer vegetables are the perfect side dish
- Air fryer chicken kabobs are healthy and great.
- Anything is great with air fryer zucchini fries.
- These air fryer chicken fried steak strips are great.
If you love one pot meals with pasta and protein in one, try our pressure cooker lemon chicken casserole. In just a few minutes with a quick release, you’ll have a complete dinner in no time.
Just a note: Making slow cooker recipes in your pot are possible, but not recommended by me. I have tried a few in all the different pressure cookers I own and it doesn’t work well at all. Just use your good old fashioned crock for those.
- Then try our Ninja Foodi stew for the ultimate comfort food.
- we’ve made pressure cooker pot pie soup too
- Try Ninja Foodi chicken spaghetti this week too.
- Ninja Foodi chicken breast is perfect too
- Air fryer pork loin is a quick and healthy dinner.
But we’re not done yet! We have created a few other Foodi and air fryer dinner recipes you can try like:
- Ninja Foodi pineapple chicken over rice.
- We make grilled cheese in air fryer and air fryer quesadillas all the time now
- Air fryer chicken legs soaked in buttermilk first is best
- Together you can make air fryer sausage and potatoes that’s a hearty meal
- For snacks, these air fryer chickpeas are wonderful and healthy
If you want to try everything in it, give frozen pizza in air fryer a whirl.
Then I had a large piece of beef I wanted to cook. I made a homemade marinade, soaked it overnight and made this to die for air fryer roast!
- Try to make ribs in air fryer next with our homemade barbecue sauce with a side of air fryer mushrooms.
- Or for Cinco de Mayo you can make frozen taquitos or air fryer empanadas!
- Did you know you can make Ninja Foodi hamburgers using the pressure cooker function too? Game changer!
Then go on and try to make a few air fryer cookies y’all! Small batches are great so they’re always fresh and NO need to heat up your oven.
Using our very popular dry rub we made air fryer steak bites that were out of this world!!