Top easy Ninja Foodi Recipes you’ll love, plus how to use your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer if you’re a new user. We’ll help you become a pro and give you pressure cooker reviews for the top 3 on the market.
Did you just get your new multi function pressure cooker that includes an air fryer? Now you’re now wondering how to use the fabulous Ninja cooking system. Well, we have instructions for you plus lots of easy Ninja Foodi recipes for you now! (originally published 1/19, affiliate links present)
The air fryer benefits far outweigh deep frying but you still get the same great crunchy outside you love.
- Now let’s get started, we have a lot of Foodi recipes for you to try over the next few months below!
Here are a few resources to start with:
- How much is the Ninja Foodi?
- You can grab a paperback Foodi cookbook here. 😉
- And print out my free Ninja Foodi cookbook here.
I share a VERY helpful printable here that you must have: air fryer cooking times chart. Keep in on your fridge so you can cook just about anything.
Sign up for my free newsletter so you can get new recipes via. email too!
You can even order Ninja Foodi pot stickers here!
That’s right! They’re easy to put on, come in dozens of patterns and colors so you can match your kitchen decor perfectly!
- You’ll find more Ninja Foodi air fryer recipes here too.
- Join my Ninja Foodi food Recipes Facebook group for more recipes.
Wondering if you need the new Ninja Foodi Grill?? Here’s my review!!
Then we will share LOTS of easy Ninja Foodi recipes below.
We will start with our roundup of Ninja Foodi chicken recipes first, like Ninja Foodi chicken pot pie, air fryer chicken cutlets and a few Ninja Foodi chicken soup recipes too. We share how to reheat chicken in Ninja Foodi here.
You really can use what you have on hand, and your favorite flavors to make all the things!
- Want to try a chocolate Ninja Foodi dessert? Try this air fryer cake that’s ooey gooey and delicious.
If you’re looking for keto or low carb air fryer recipes we have many of those too like air fryer chicken tenders no breading and many more! How to cook chicken in an air fryer is here for your reference as well.
What is a Ninja Cooker?
It’s a pressure cooker and air fryer!
- Especially our Ninja Foodi crack chicken recipe!
I’ve already created a TON of easy pressure cooker recipes. All of these can be used in your Foodi using the pressure cooker function.
Then, when my husband came home with this new Ninja Foodi it was time to create lots in this beauty.
- We’ve been on a mission lately to create lots of easy Ninja recipes to enjoy and share with all of you lately!
BUT…..First we have to answer the question:
How do you use a Ninja Foodi
The above photo is what it looks like with the pressure cooker lid on and the air fryer lid lifted up.
Yes there are TWO lids on the Ninja Foodi Tendercrisp Pressure Cooker!
- Then when you’re ready to use the Ninja 4 in 1 cooking system as an air fryer to crisp your food you use the lid that is attached.
You can see it closed above. Is Ninja Foodi a slow cooker? Yes, it has that function too! (I typically just use the 2 main ones though)
- These few Ninja Foodi accessories are helpful to have too.
What can the Ninja Foodi do?
- Pressure cook
- is great to make a bunch of Ninja Foodi soup recipes
And we have a bunch of easy and healthy Ninja Foodi recipes of all kinds you can try.
- Air fry
- Slow cook
- like our pressure cooker breakfast bundt cake
Which are the best pressure cooker machines for our family?
- My 8 qt. Instant Pot and Ninja Foodi are the perfect duo!
- I like the added size and height of my 8 qt. IP
- I love the air fryer function of my Ninja Foodi multi cooker machine.
What can you cook with a Ninja Foodi?
- Just about everything!!
- Recipes are below!
You can read our entire Instant Pot vs Ninja Foodi review here to make an informed decision yourself if you are on the fence.
Then you can cook all the air fryer Costco recipes you want if you’re a big box store lover.
How do you use a Ninja Foodi??
Here’s how to use the pressure cooker function:
- Use the included pressure cooker lid (not the one attached to the unit)
- Place your food into the inner pot
Or put food into the air fryer basket. It’s good for meats so drippings drip away from food and into the inner pot.
- Push the power on button (lower right – circle with a small line in the middle)
- Put lid on, not the one that is attached.
Move top steam valve to “seal” now.
Push the pressure button at the front.
- Press + or – above the Temp. button to adjust to High or Low
- Adjust Time needed to cook your Ninja Foodi recipe (use – or + to adjust)
- Hit the Start button
Pot will take a bit of time to reach pressure. Then will count down the number of minutes until it reaches 0
How to use the Ninja Foodi air fryer function
- Put the air fryer basket inside
- Decide whether you want to add breading like our air fryer green beans, or just toss spray with olive oil and add sauce later like our air fryer chicken leg quarters with Ninja Foodi potatoes.
- Place food inside basket
- Or use air fryer grill pan
Close the attached crisping lid at this time.
- Turn the machine on
- Figure out cook time with our air fryer cooking times chart
- Press air crisp button
- Set the temperature using the – and + buttons
- Choose the time using the – and + buttons
Press start at this time.
Here are some Ninja Foodi recipes using the pressure cooker function
This is helpful so you know how long each piece of meat or dry beans take to cook. I also included an air fryer cook times printable.
All you have to do to convert Instant Pot recipes to Ninja Foodi pressure cooker recipes is to press the pressure button.
- Press Temp. button to set to high or low.
- Set the time with the pressure cooker lid on your Ninja Foodi (lid that isn’t attached) and you’re set.
Air fryer snacks are the real game changer I think though. Now veggies become a crunchy treat your kids actually may ask for like our air fryer okra. Throwing a party? Make air fryer stuffed mushrooms!
Crispy and full of flavor it’s crazy what crunchy outsides will make you eat.
Use your Air Fryer function and make some
Ninja Foodi Breakfast Recipes
- We have a big air fryer breakfast recipes roundup for you here! Included are egg dishes, Ninja Foodi yogurt, air fryer banana bread, air fryer zucchini bread and much more.
- You can make both sausage patties in air fryer WITH eggs at the same time now…..
- Our air fryer SPAM and potatoes rock, or make some air fryer pork belly with eggs.
Sausage links in air fryer turn out perfectly. You can use silicone muffin cups with eggs inside and make at the same time too.
- For breakfast try Air Fryer French Toast Sticks from Love Bakes Good Cakes
If you love frittatas you can make one like a crustless Ninja Foodi quiche here.
Many mornings we will make a small batch of air fryer muffins. From a box or homemade, they’re a great way to start the mornin.
- Ninja Foodi oatmeal
Use crescent rolls and pie filling to make these air fryer dumplings for dessert or breakfast.
If you’re making a savory start to the day, this is how to roast tomatoes using the air crisp function. Then make homemade salsa and take it over the top.
Here are a few more breakfast recipes using either the pressure cooker or air fryer functions. Some use both to brown the top.
- Air Fryer Plantains from Recipes from a Pantry
- Easy Air Fried Cheesy Chicken Omelet
These air fryer bagels made into bagel bites stuffed with cream cheese were great
If you are throwing a brunch you’ll want something savory too like our air fryer calamari. SO crunchy and flavorful, and something new your guests will love.
- Our air fryer apple crisp is the bomb
- Electric pressure cooker chicken sliders are great for parties
- Vegan Air Fryer French Toast from Healthy Slow Cooking
- Gordon Ramsey’s Air Fryer BBQ Glazed Bacon & Eggs Croissants from The Kitchen Magpie
- This Air Fryer Sweet Polenta Breakfast Bites we love
Want to try something totally new? Give these Air Fryer Chanukkah Latkes a whirl some morning!
For an Asian flare, but really easy, try our air fryer won tons recipe here.
- This air fryer baked brie is a great starter….serve Ninja Foodi cauliflower wings with it to bring on a bit of heat!
- Sweetness overload with this Air Fryer Toasted Coconut French Toast from Strength and Sunshine
- Air Fryer Breakfast Stuffed Peppers are just one of the many air fryer vegetable recipes we have on our site. We love air fryer zucchini fritters too.
Ninja Foodi dinner recipes
Main dishes and a few snacks / side dishes like making air fryer frozen onion rings are game changers!
- This Ninja Foodi pulled pork is simple, feeds a crew and is cheap to make. Forgetful? Try Ninja Foodi frozen pork roast instead. Serve it with air fryer cornbread for a great duo.
- Our favorite snacks are Ninja Foodi kale chips!
Try air fryer corn dogs as a fun and simple after school snacks for the kiddos. My tweens are old enough to make these on their own now!
- These homemade air fryer zucchini chips are so good.
- 5 ingredient Ninja foodi chili only takes about 20 minutes.
If you love a great steak, try our air fryer filet mignon or air fryer roast beef recipes. Using our dry rub it will blow you away. Serve with Ninja foodi broccoli and/or Ninja foodi beets for a complete meal.
Want a killer appetizer? Make air fryer potato skins sometime for a crowd.
- Pressure cooker hoisin chicken is a must with pressure cooker rice!
If you want some comfort food in a bowl, go for some Ninja Foodi chicken rice soup with some bread. For a heartier meal you can make meat and noodles together with this Ninja Foodi chicken alfredo recipe.
- Add it to our air fryer baked potatoes for dinner with some Ninja Foodi mahi mahi.
For an easy seafood meal try frozen salmon in air fryer, air fryer fish and chips, or our air fryer scallops a whirl. You can put any of these inside air fryer fish tacos and load them up with fixings too.
- How to cook frozen chicken nuggets in an air fryer
- We share how to cook air fryer frozen shrimp here too
- You can cook either fresh or frozen Ninja Foodi short ribs using these directions.
Here are a few more easy Ninja cooker recipes
- Ninja Foodi mashed potatoes are super easy to make too, and great with air fryer frozen meatballs.
- If you haven’t made Ninja Foodi teriyaki chicken you MUST with air fryer spaghetti squash. Or opt for our air fryer bbq chicken recipe. You can make this corn casserole in your machine too.
You’ll love this air fryer ham for the holidays, or throughout the year too. NO more heating up the oven.
- Making air fryer hot dogs always gets thumbs up here.
- And my kids love air fryer pigs in a blanket too
- Then try our pressure cooker sausage and cabbage dish
Want to be a hit with the kiddos? Try pressure cooker porcupine meatballs some night.
8 Ninja Foodi cabbage recipes are here too. I didn’t find a love of this green veggie until I was older but now I love it.
- Give our Ninja Foodi corned beef and cabbage a whirl.
- Then make corned beef soup in your Ninja Foodi with your leftovers
Want a really easy meal? Try a frozen turkey burger in air fryer dressed all up.
- Frozen hamburgers in an air fryer are easy with air fryer onions on top
- Make air fryer pumpkin seeds for a healthy snack.
Fried air fryer oysters are a great snack, appetizer or meal.
You can also grab this Ninja Foodi Cookbook for beginners with tons of ideas.
- Ninja Foodi sausage soup is packed with flavor, everyone loved this one!
- Serve air fryer potato wedges as a side dish.
- Our pressure cooker corn dog bites are a favorite with kids
We love throwing our frozen dinners in there and it’s so good like air fryer orange chicken and more.
- Pressure cooker cheesy chili mac is awesome
How about some pressure cooker cashew chicken for dinner!
Looking for more easy Ninja Foodi recipes to try using the air fryer function??
- Air fryer fried shrimp are just amazing
Ninja Foodi chicken cordon bleu we made wrapped in dough and air fried so it was like a hot pocket of sorts.
Take a few extra minutes and make these homemade air fryer fish nuggets for you and your kids.
Then you can make a batch of air fryer tofu bites that are incredible and a healthy snack.
Speaking of that….try some Ninja Foodi popcorn some movie night with your kiddos for fun.
- Here’s a basic air fryer wings recipe that is always a winner appetizer.
- Make our air fryer whole chicken for dinner
- As a snack give our air fryer fried green tomatoes a try with crushed pork rinds. We serve them with air fryer cube steak as a meal.
- Air fryer peppers are a great side dish with pressure cooker black pepper chicken.
Ninja Foodi chicken recipe
Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes
- Rinse chicken and remove any items from inside bird. Dry with paper towels.
- Rub olive oil all over outside skin and place whole chicken with breast side down into the air fryer basket.
- Sprinkle half the seasonings on chicken skin facing the top and close your air crisp lid.
- Set to air crisp at 360 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Then lift air crisp lid and flip chicken over to the other side.
- Spray with a bit of olive oil spray and sprinkle the rest of your seasonings on the chicken that is now facing up.
- Close lid and continue cooking at 360 degrees for 30 more minutes.
- Remove and always use meat thermometer to ensure it is cooked thoroughly before consuming. Enjoy!
And on to more one pot pressure cooker recipes that are kid friendly too. And always, you should try something new like air fryer eggplant, you might be surprised that they love it!
- Or use both functions and make a Ninja Foodi roast chicken
- Mexican casserole with melted cheese on top using the air crisp function is amazing!
- If you have the larger version you can make a Ninja Foodi turkey!
- Pressure cooker refried beans are great as a side dish with just about anything
- Especially if you’re making Ninja Foodi carnitas
- For dessert try our pressure cooker coconut rice pudding, or traditional recipe.
Ninja Foodi chili is made with just a few ingredients and great inside potatoes.
We’re not done yet though! For another Ninja Foodi food recipe you should try our pressure cooker jambalaya recipe! Use spicy andouille sausage for whopping flavors everyone is sure to love at dinnertime.
- This is how to make homemade pressure cooker pinto beans
- Classic becomes amazing with this Ninja Foodi meatloaf recipe
- Our pressure cooker turkey breast came out amazing
- Try our Ninja Foodi tuna casserole and chicken noodle casserole too
- Ninja Foodi stroganoff casserole is so good.
- Ninja Foodi fried pickles are the bomb.
- This homemade Ninja Foodi applesauce is great to make a big batch of.
There are a bunch of stew meat recipes you can make in your Foodi that come out fall apart tender.
If you love cheese cheese and more cheese you’re going to love our Ninja Foodi taco pasta dinner too.
- Try some cabbage and noodles using the pressure cook function
- 3 different pressure cooker vegetable soup recipes are here
- And pressure cooker carrots are a great side dish.
- Creamy pressure cooker chicken pot pie soup is great
- Pressure cooker roast beef is tender and juicy.
- Ninja Foodi chicken and rice dish is creamy and delish
If you’re looking for low carb we have this Ninja Foodi spaghetti squash pizza pasta that is yummy.
- Or homemade air fryer pizza with the kids some night.
- For a really cheap meal, make this tender beef arm roast recipe in your pot.
- You can make Ninja Foodi quinoa breakfast or savory style.
- As a sweet and savory appetizer, try these air fryer bacon wrapped smokies
- Then try these steak air fryer fajitas.
Now our air fryer stuffed peppers have a lot of flexibility. Made with ground beef is great but add some spicy sausage into the mix makes them out of this world I tell you.
- Try our homemade air fryer beef jerky
- Stuffed air fryer zucchini boats for dinner!
- Air fryer stuffed chicken breast with cream cheese and bacon are the bomb
- We share how to cook all different kinds of air fryer fish here.
- Cooking air fryer potstickers from frozen have never been tastier.
- Pressure cooker crack chicken dip is a great appetizer.
A fun snack are these air fryer carrot fries. Tastes close to sweet potato fries but homemade.
- Then try this pressure cooker Zuppa Tuscana recipe or Ninja Foodi chili verde
- Our air fryer chicken parm is a great dinner
- Here are more air fryer chicken breast recipes.
- Pressure cooker liver and onions for those lovers out there
- And a roundup of healthy Ninja Foodi recipes are here. Our Ninja Foodi Barbacoa is fabulous too.
Air fryer meatballs are keto and low carb goodness.
Looking for Ninja Foodi vegetable recipes?
We have a bunch for mixed squash, zucchini, cauliflower and more! Let’s get to eating healthier this year shall we?
- As always our Ninja Foodi shredded beef is always a win
- Try Ninja Foodi pork chops
- Frozen chicken breast in air fryer is easy
- air fryer vegetables are the perfect side dish
- Air fryer chicken kabobs are healthy and great.
- Anything is great with air fryer zucchini fries.
- These air fryer chicken fried steak strips are great.
If you love one pot meals with pasta and protein in one, try our pressure cooker lemon chicken casserole. In just a few minutes with a quick release, you’ll have a complete dinner in no time.
Just a note: Making slow cooker recipes in your pot are possible, but not recommended by me. I have tried a few in all the different pressure cookers I own and it doesn’t work well at all. Just use your good old fashioned crock for those.
- Then try our Ninja Foodi stew for the ultimate comfort food.
- we’ve made pressure cooker pot pie soup too
- Try Ninja Foodi chicken spaghetti this week too.
- Ninja Foodi chicken breast is perfect too
- Air fryer pork loin is a quick and healthy dinner.
But we’re not done yet! We have created a few other Foodi and air fryer dinner recipes you can try like:
- Ninja Foodi pineapple chicken over rice.
- We make grilled cheese in air fryer and air fryer quesadillas all the time now
- Air fryer chicken legs soaked in buttermilk first is best
- Together you can make air fryer sausage and potatoes that’s a hearty meal
- For snacks, these air fryer chickpeas are wonderful and healthy
If you want to try everything in it, give frozen pizza in air fryer a whirl.
Then I had a large piece of beef I wanted to cook. I made a homemade marinade, soaked it overnight and made this to die for air fryer roast!
- Try to make ribs in air fryer next with our homemade barbecue sauce with a side of air fryer mushrooms.
- Or for Cinco de Mayo you can make frozen taquitos or air fryer empanadas!
And during the Fall, air fryer pumpkin pie is a must.
- Did you know you can make Ninja Foodi hamburgers using the pressure cooker function too? Game changer!
Using our very popular dry rub we made air fryer steak bites that were out of this world!!
- Then make dressed up frozen chicken patties in air fryer for dinner.
There’s a new device on the market now too for dessert. You can now try the Ninja Creami ice cream machine which we love.