Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes you’ll love, plus how to use your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer if you’re a new user. We’ll help you become a pro and give you pressure cooker reviews for the top 3 too so you can choose the right one for you!
Did you just get your new multi function pressure cooker that includes an air fryer but you’re now wondering how to use the fabulous Ninja 3 in 1 cooking system ….well, we have instructions for you plus lots of easy Ninja Foodi recipes too!
** Join my Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes Group if you love your Ninja! Let’s share our recipes. **
I LOVE cooking dinner in a pressure cooker…but this year I vowed to master air frying too!
I was one of the first people to purchase the ever popular Instant Pot almost 3 years ago and created a TON of easy Instant Pot recipes, but the other day my husband came home with the new Ninja Foodi pressure cooker AND air fryer!!
We’ve been on a mission lately to create lots of easy Ninja Foodi recipes to enjoy and share with all of you lately!
BUT…..First we have to answer the question How do you use the Ninja Foodi
The above photo is what it looks like with the pressure cooker lid on and the air fryer lid lifted up, yes…there are TWO lids on the Ninja Foodi Tendercrisp Pressure Cooker!
- Then when you’re ready to use the Ninja 4 in 1 cooking system as an air fryer to crisp your food you use the lid that is attached, like this and remove the other one. Easy peasy two in one appliance!
- These few Ninja Foodi accessories are helpful to have too.
Which are the best pressure cooker machines for our family?
- My 8 qt. Instant Pot and Ninja Foodi are the perfect duo!
- I like the added size and height of my 8 qt. IP
- I love the air fryer function of my Ninja Foodi multi cooker machine and for recipes that aren’t too big for it I like that I can do everything in one pot!
You can read our entire Instant Pot vs Ninja Foodi review here to make an informed decision yourself if you are on the fence.
How to use the Ninja Foodi pressure cooker function
- Use the included pressure cooker lid (not the one attached to the unit)
- Put food into the inner pot
- Can place food into the basket as well (good for meats so drippings drip away from food and into the inner pot)
- Push the power on button (lower right – circle with a small line in the middle)
- Put included lid on (not the one that is attached)
- Move top steam valve to “seal” on top of pressure cooker lid
- Press the pressure button
- Press the + or – where it says TEMP to adjust to either High or Low
- Adjust Time needed to cook your Ninja Foodi recipe (use – or + to adjust)
- Press the Start button
- Pot will take a bit of time to reach pressure, then will count down the number of minutes until it reaches 0 and is done.
- If you’re just starting, this Ninja Foodi Cookbook for beginners has tons of easy meal ideas.
How to use the Ninja Foodi air fryer function
- Use the attached lid
- Use the basket inside the inner pot (basket included)
- Put food inside the basket
- Or use a smaller trivet with a springform pan to hold your food
- Close attached lid
- Turn the machine on (bottom right button)
- Press the air crisp button
- Set the temperature using the – and + buttons
- Set the time using the – and + buttons
- Press start
If you’re purchasing this machine for this function mostly then this air fryer cookbook will come in handy!
Now that you’ve got the idea here are some easy Ninja Foodi recipes to start with!
** I use my list of 101+ pressure cooker recipes when using the pressure cook function **
I have made this Ninja Foodi cook times free printable for you as well so you know how long each piece of meat, seafood or dry bean takes to cook along with an air fryer cook times printable.
- All you have to do to convert Instant Pot recipes to Ninja Foodi pressure cooker recipes is to press the pressure button, set to high or low and set the time with the pressure cooker lid on your Ninja Foodi (lid that isn’t attached).
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
- Air fryer cinnamon rolls and sticky buns are our favorite air fryer breakfast ever
- For breakfast try Air Fryer French Toast Sticks from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Quick Air Fryer Breakfast Pockets from Ginger Casa
- Have you tried this Air Fried Herb and Cheese Frittata from Two Sleevers
- Air Fryer Plantains from Recipes from a Pantry
- Homemade Air Fryer Pop Tarts from Ginger Casa
- Easy Air Fried Cheesy Chicken Omelet from Kleinworth & Co.
- Crispy Air Fryer Bacon from Recipes from a Pantry
- Asparagus Cheese Frittata from Two Sleevers
- These air fryer bagels made into bagel bites stuffed with cream cheese were great
- Healthier Air Fryer Donuts from Recipes from a Pantry
- Air Fryer: Breakfast Puffed Egg Tarts from The Flying Couponer
- Have you tried Air Fryer Greasy Spoon Home Fried Potatoes from This Old Gal
- Vegan Air Fryer French Toast from Healthy Slow Cooking
- Gordon Ramsey’s Air Fryer BBQ Glazed Bacon & Eggs Croissants from The Kitchen Magpie
- This Air Fryer Sweet Polenta Breakfast Bites we love
- Something new to try is Air Fryer Chanukkah Latkes
- Our fave are some Air Fryer Baked Avocado Egg from By Pink for a snack
- Sweetness overload with this Air Fryer Toasted Coconut French Toast from Strength and Sunshine
- Air Fryer Breakfast Stuffed Peppers from The Typical Mom – ME
- This Ninja Foodi breakfast is a keeper too.
Recipes for Ninja Foodi that are main dishes, and a few snacks/sides
- We just made Ninja Foodi french fries last night, it’s a good one to start with and goes with just about any main dish.
- Our favorite snacks are Ninja Foodi kale chips!
- Our 5 ingredient Ninja foodi chili is super easy.
- If you haven’t tried Ninja Foodi macaroni and cheese it is a keeper, you can add meat to it too for a heartier meal.
- Ninja Foodi mashed potatoes are super easy to make too, and a great side dish!
- Did you know you can cook a pressure cooker frozen whole chicken in the Ninja Foodi (comes in handy when you’ve forgotten to defrost dinner).
- Making air fryer hot dogs always gets thumbs up here.
- This Ninja Foodi roast recipe with mushroom gravy is great.
- Ninja Foodi sausage soup is packed with flavor, everyone loved this one!
- Here’s a basic air fryer wings recipe that is always a winner appetizer.
- Air fryer pretzel bites can be made for an after school snack!
- We love Ninja Foodi pork carnitas for dinner!
- Our French onion pressure cooker roast recipe has Ninja Foodi recipe directions in it and is great for tacos too.
- This pressure cooker pepperoni pizza bake is a family fave.
- Air fryer chips are easy and much healthier than bagged versions.
- Pressure cooker refried beans are great as a side dish with just about anything
** We are cooking FAST in order to bring more Ninja Foodi recipes to you weekly so PIN THIS POST so you can refer back to it later, AND BOOKMARK IT on your computer for easier access.
- You can also grab this Ninja Foodi Cookbook for beginners with tons of ideas.
Of course these are just a few easy Ninja cooker recipes and once you become familiar with how the machine works you’ll easily be able to translate any of our 101+ Instant Pot recipes into Ninja cooking system recipes!
- Ninja 3 in 1 cooking system recipes will come second hand to you once you learn the basics of what lid you use for which function, about how long each food takes to cook and crisp.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉