Top easy Ninja Foodi Recipes you’ll love, plus how to use your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer if you’re a new user. We’ll help you become a pro and give you pressure cooker reviews for the top 3 on the market.
Did you just get your new multi function pressure cooker that includes an air fryer? Now you’re now wondering how to use the fabulous Ninja cooking system. Well, we have instructions for you plus lots of easy Ninja Foodi recipes for you now! (originally published 1/19, affiliate links present)
Best Ninja Foodi Recipes
YES we are now obsessed with easy air fryer recipes, and just want to air fry everything I tell you!!! My husband came home with this baby right when it came on the market. He knows my love for multi function machines and was grinning ear to ear when we walked into the door…
I thought “why” because I already had a pressure cooker, but my mind was blown after I used it a few times. I’ve got to be honest though, I didn’t want to learn something totally new so I had to figure out how to convert recipes to Ninja Foodi from Instant Pot. The first question was:
Are Instant Pot and Ninja Foodi recipes the same?
When it comes to pressure cooking the answer is a resounding YES! That means you can use Instant Pot recipes for Ninja Foodi the same way. EXCEPT that you now have an added feature that will crisp your food when it is done cooking if you want to use that step.
Ninja Foodie Recipes
The air fryer benefits far outweigh deep frying but you still get the same great crunchy outside you love. Especially if you live in an area of the country that snows, this comes in handy for cooking inside. You can cook chicken, pork, beef, vegetables, and all sorts of dessert recipes in this pot too.
Yes you can pressure cook with it too but being able to have both handy functions in one work hand in hand. So like when you cook for favorite pot full of spaghetti you can then melt some cheese on the top before serving. Not just melt it but make it a nice golden brown too.
Same goes with things like meat. Cook so the middle is nice and tender but then it is so nice to have some texture on the outside right?? That is why you would normally sear it but no need for another pan here. Now just close the attached lid and get the same crisp all the way around.
- Now let’s get started, we have a lot of Foodi recipes for you to try over the next few months below!
Here are a few resources to start with:
- How much is the Ninja Foodi?
- You can grab a paperback Foodi cookbook here. 😉
- And print out my free Ninja Foodi cookbook here.
I share a VERY helpful printable here that you must have: air fryer cooking times chart. Keep in on your fridge so you can cook just about anything.
Sign up for my free newsletter so you can get new recipes via. email too!
You can even order Ninja Foodi pot stickers here!
That’s right! They’re easy to put on, come in dozens of patterns and colors so you can match your kitchen decor perfectly! I bought a white one with black polka dots because I have Farmhouse decor.
It was quite easy to apply on all sides and was prettier when sitting on my countertop to match my other countertop appliances.
They now have a new version that looks a bit different than you see below. The newest one has just one lid that is attached and does all the things.
- That is a bit slimmer than this model which is nice as well. I will say that you do not have to buy it if you already have the older style.
I still have the original model from when it first came out and have made all of the air crisp and pressure cooker recipes you see here below. Seriously I just can’t justify paying another couple hundred dollars since my pot works just fine. If you want the newest and greatest then by all means go right ahead. 😉
Both of them have the same functions so there is no need to spend the extra money to replace what you have. It would just be a matter of saving some space and the look is a bit prettier if I am honest. Decide for yourself but don’t feel like it would make a difference when cooking.
With either you can make ALL THE THINGS my friends. I have tried to provide you lots of resources if you just want to use one of the functions at a time, or both to make a one pot meal. I have individual items like how to cook broccoli, roundups with all of my beef dishes let’s say and seasonal like July Ninja Foodi recipes for summertime.
- You’ll find more Ninja Foodi air fryer recipes here too.
- Join my Ninja Foodi food Recipes Facebook group for more recipes.
Foodi Ninja Recipes
We will start with our roundup of Ninja Foodi chicken recipes first, like Ninja Foodi chicken pot pie, air fryer chicken cutlets and a few Ninja Foodi chicken soup recipes too. We share how to reheat chicken in Ninja Foodi here.
If you want to find roundups for other categories hover over the NF category in the menu and others like Ninja Foodi pork recipes, beef, etc….
You really can use what you have on hand, and your favorite flavors to make all the things! I like to start with meats that need to be cooked + what is in my pantry and go from there. No need to travel to the store or spend more money if you already have something on hand. I hate wasting food so remember that.
One night I threw together some marinated chicken in air fryer and it was delish. Then made air fryer popcorn chicken for the kids and we were hooked. Now if you’re forgetful you can always make our Ninja Food frozen chicken recipe here.
- Want to try a chocolate Ninja Foodi dessert? Try this air fryer cake that’s ooey gooey and delicious.
If you’re looking for keto or low carb air fryer recipes we have many of those too like air fryer chicken tenders no breading and many more! How to cook chicken in an air fryer and tips to reheat chicken wings in Ninja Foodi are here for your reference as well.
Since I’m forgetful I even did an entire roundup on how to cook frozen chicken in your machine. Always helpful when you’ve had one of those days. If you like to batch cook or buy in bulk to save money on groceries, so do we. Check out how you can get free ground beef for a year here when you do.
If you hate to waste food like me we also have a list of Ninja Foodi leftover chicken recipes here. Some use raw pieces and others can use shredded or diced cooked pieces. For any and all of them if it calls for fresh and to saute at the beginning, just skip that step since yours is already to temp.
What is a Ninja Cooker?
- Everyone loves our Ninja Foodi crack chicken recipe too! For something a bit simpler, with less add ins, give this air fryer fried chicken thighs dish. It’s not really fried. 😉
I’ve already created a TON of easy pressure cooker recipes. All of these can be used in your Foodi using the pressure cooker function. It’s not just for fresh and/or defrosted proteins though. Cooking frozen meat has never been easier in this thing too!
Then, when my husband came home with this new Ninja Foodi it was time to create lots in this beauty. We’ve been on a mission lately to create lots of easy Ninja recipes to enjoy and share with all of you lately! From reheating chicken tenders in Ninja Foodi to cooking it from fresh or frozen we have it all.
We will share LOTS of easy Ninja Foodi recipes below.
BUT…..First we have to answer a few questions like starting with can you put parchment paper in a Ninja Foodi? You may be hesitant and unsure at first so we discuss that very thing in this post above.
How do you use a Ninja Foodi
The above photo is what it looks like with the pressure cooker lid on and the air fryer lid lifted up.
Yes there are TWO lids on the Ninja Foodi Tendercrisp Pressure Cooker! One is for pressure cooking and the other is to air crisp so you can make air fryer bbq chicken wings and so much more.
- Then when you’re ready to use the Ninja 4 in 1 cooking system as an air fryer to crisp your food you use the lid that is attached.
You can see it closed above. Is Ninja Foodi a slow cooker? Yes, it has that function too! (I typically just use the 2 main ones though)
- These few Ninja Foodi accessories are helpful to have too so you can make a ton of Ninja Foodi kids recipes and more.
What can the Ninja Foodi do?
Well for one thing did you know you could cook from frozen with this thing?? That is right, if you are forgetful like me and sometimes realize right before dinner that the meat you need is still rock solid? Use our tips like how to cook Ninja Foodi frozen ground turkey to save the day!
- Pressure cook
And we have a bunch of easy and healthy Ninja Foodi recipes of all kinds you can try.
The great thing about these main two functions is you can use them individually or one after the other. Like when you pressure cook corned beef, then air fry it’s great. Making just air fryer corned beef gives you a totally different texture. Try both and figure our your fave.
- Air fry exists on their “regular” model but this does more than that
- Slow cook
- like our pressure cooker breakfast bundt cake
Which are the best pressure cooker machines for our family?
- My 8 qt. Instant Pot and Ninja Foodi are the perfect duo!
- I like the added size and height of my 8 qt. IP
- I love the air fryer function of my Ninja Foodi multi cooker machine.
What can you cook with a Ninja Foodi?
- Just about everything!!
- Recipes are below!
You can read our entire Instant Pot vs Ninja Foodi review here to make an informed decision yourself if you are on the fence. Then you can cook all the air fryer Costco recipes you want if you’re a big box store lover.
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Instructions
If you’re wondering how long does Ninja Foodi take to preheat so you can prepare things in a timely manner, we answered that in this article. Here’s how to use the pressure cooker function:
- Use the included pressure cooker lid (not the one attached to the unit)
- Place your food into the inner pot
- Follow instructions in recipe. You can even cook frozen meat in Ninja Foodi!
Or put food into the air fryer basket. It’s good for meats so drippings drip away from food and into the inner pot.
- Push the power on button (lower right – circle with a small line in the middle)
- Put lid on, not the one that is attached.
Move top steam valve to “seal” now.
How do you use a Ninja Foodi??
If you want to make a one pot meal like our chicken thighs and rice dish you’ll want to use the lid that is NOT attached. This will make grains fluffy and you’ll never need a rice cooker again after this.
Push the pressure button at the front.
- Press + or – above the Temp. button to adjust to High or Low
- Adjust Time needed to cook your Ninja Foodi recipe (use – or + to adjust)
- Hit the Start button
- Of course for cook times follow your recipe, this Ninja Foodi cheesy chicken and rice is a great one to start with.
Pot will take a bit of time to reach pressure. Then will count down the number of minutes until it reaches 0.
Ninja Foodi Air Fryer
How to use the Ninja Foodi air fryer function
- Put the air fryer basket inside
- Decide whether you want to add breading like our air fryer green beans, or just toss spray with olive oil and add sauce later like our air fryer chicken leg quarters with Ninja Foodi potatoes.
- Place food inside basket
- Or use air fryer grill pan
Close the attached crisping lid at this time.
- Turn the machine on
- Figure out cook time with our air fryer cooking times chart
- Press air crisp button
- Set the temperature using the – and + buttons
- Choose the time using the – and + buttons
Press start at this time.
Here are some Ninja Foodi recipes using the pressure cooker function
- Use this list of 101+ pressure cooker recipes when using the pressure cook function
- This air fryer cookbook will come in handy!
- I have made this Ninja Foodi cook times free printable for you as well.
This is helpful so you know how long each piece of meat or dry beans take to cook. I also included an air fryer cook times printable.
All you have to do to convert Instant Pot recipes to Ninja Foodi pressure cooker recipes is to press the pressure button.
- Press Temp. button to set to high or low.
Air fryer snacks are the real game changer I think though. Now veggies become a crunchy treat your kids actually may ask for like our air fryer okra. Throwing a party? Make air fryer stuffed mushrooms! Crispy and full of flavor it’s crazy what crunchy outsides will make you eat.
Ninja Foodi Breakfast Recipes
Use your Air Fryer function and start by making toast in air fryer at the beginning because that is by far the easiest ever. Then you can pop in a hunk of frozen bacon in Ninja Foodi and get that to crispy to enjoy.
- We have a big air fryer breakfast recipes roundup for you here! Included are egg dishes, Ninja Foodi yogurt, air fryer banana bread, air fryer zucchini bread and much more.
- Want a batch of biscuits and sausage gravy? Us too!
- You can make both sausage patties in air fryer WITH eggs at the same time now…..paired with Ninja Foodi acorn squash is great.
- Our air fryer SPAM and potatoes rock, or slice it into spam fries instead.
- Make some air fryer pork belly with eggs and Ninja Foodi pancakes for breakfast one morning.
Sausage links in air fryer turn out perfectly. You can use silicone muffin cups with eggs inside and make at the same time too. Serve them with frozen hashbrowns air fryer style sometime. Add some sweetness with Ninja Foodi apples made in chunks or rings.
How to Cook Frozen Food in Ninja Foodi
This is the most surprising thing to everyone probably. You can literally put completely rock hard food inside and under high pressure it gets tender in as little as 20 minutes flat. As with everything else you can do this in any brand and it works great. This one, to an IP and even Crockpot Express recipes work the same for this.
- For breakfast try Air Fryer French Toast Sticks from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Easy Ninja Foodie Recipes
If it is after the holidays you may have some leftovers to use up. We love Ninja Foodi potato pancakes in the morning or as a side dish for dinner. With some meat from the night before you can dice that up and make it heartier like our air fryer corned beef hash recipe.
- Ninja Foodi oatmeal
You can make protein packed Ninja foodi soft boiled eggs this way. Easy meal that is nutritious and everyone loves. Use crescent rolls and pie filling to make these air fryer dumplings for dessert or breakfast.
If you’re making a savory start to the day, this is how to roast tomatoes using the air crisp function. Then make homemade salsa and take it over the top.
Easy Recipes for Ninja Foodi
Here are a few more breakfast recipes using either the pressure cooker or air fryer functions. Some use both to brown the top.
- Air Fryer Plantains from Recipes from a Pantry
- Easy Air Fried Cheesy Chicken Omelet
These air fryer bagels made into bagel bites stuffed with cream cheese were great
Gluten Free Ninja Foodi Recipes
Now when it comes to breaded foods, and finger foods mostly. You can tweak most of them to be GF if you need it to be. One great way is to choose a GF Panko instead of breadcrumbs like we did with Ninja foodi gluten free wings. You don’t miss anything with this method.
Same thing goes with others like bite sized seafood. If you are throwing a brunch you’ll want something savory too like our air fryer calamari. SO crunchy and flavorful, and something new your guests will love. Frozen chicken tenderloins in air fryer doesn’t have breading on the outside either.
- Our air fryer apple crisp is the bomb
- Electric pressure cooker chicken sliders are great for parties
- Ninja Foodi French Toast is something even my teens can make themselves
One of the most basic other than rice would be how to cook Ninja foodi butter noodles. I don’t know about you but my kids could live off these I think and is their favorite side dish of all times. Serve with a air fryer McDonalds fried chicken sandwich and you’ll be their favorite person.
- Gordon Ramsey’s Air Fryer BBQ Glazed Bacon & Eggs Croissants from The Kitchen Magpie
- This Air Fryer Sweet Polenta Breakfast Bites we love
Want to try something totally new? Give these Air Fryer Chanukkah Latkes a whirl some morning! Forgetful sometimes?
Pair that with a really fun dinner idea like air fryer Doritos chicken wings and seriously you’ll be the hero of the night. Forgetful? NO worries, we have directions on how to cook frozen steak in Ninja Foodi too. Pressure cook to tender and then air crisp at the very end.
Recipes for Foodi
For a low carb snack between meals, try some Ninja Foodi jicama fries or Ninja Foodi turnip fries sometime. Our air fryer cauliflower steaks or cauliflower pancakes can be a vegetarian dish, snack or side dish with lean protein.
Yummy pop and enjoy bites come in the form of these “fried” Ninja Foodi artichoke hearts. For kids finger foods are all the rage. Give them a tray full of all sorts of different ones and you’ll be the hero of the day. Whole chicken wings in air fryer are another winner for dinner.
For an Asian flare, but really easy, try our Ninja Foodi crab rangoon and/or air fryer won tons recipe here. When it comes to appetizers let’s talk chicken fries shall we? If you haven’t tried them yet they’re the bomb.
Ninja Foodi Dinner
Some things make a huge difference when cooking them under high pressure. Tough beef would be one of them. Instead of baking or cooking on the stovetop for hours and hours, you can make Ninja Foodi oxtail soup in about an hour and a half flat!
- This air fryer baked brie is a great starter on top of a piece of air fryer bruschetta!
- Serve Ninja Foodi cauliflower wings with it to bring on a bit of heat!
If you need a pressure cooker leftover chicken recipe we have a great one here. Throw in some bell peppers, diced tomatoes and broth to make fajita soup that is to die for. Healthy too. High pressure is the way to go for tough proteins to get them off the bone like Ninja Foodi oxtail and roasts.
Ok and let me tell you about a major game changer for us I made the other night. If you love seafood and fish of all kinds you can make it all with this multi cooker pot. You should start with Ninja Foodi crab legs, then make it a crab boil the next go around. OMG is it good.
Easy Ninja Foodie Recipes
I have made a few roundups to narrow down the scope of what you might be looking for. One we did recently has all of the air fryer chicken recipes no breading. A great option when you want crispy but without bread crumbs or extra carbs on the outside.
Same goes for Ninja Foodi frozen cod. You can’t really bread the outside when food starts out rock hard, and makes it healthier without it too anyway.
Use some to make Ninja Foodi chicken vegetable soup when it is chilly inside. You can use white meat or dark. It’s a great one to throw in some leftover Ninja Foodi turkey thighs in too if you have some.
- Sweetness overload with this Air Fryer Toasted Coconut French Toast from Strength and Sunshine
- Air Fryer Breakfast Stuffed Peppers are just one of the many air fryer vegetable recipes we have on our site. We love air fryer zucchini fritters too.
If you’re going for high protein low carb choices, the bell peppers above are great. For snacking, give a bunch of Ninja Foodi edamame a whirl. Steamed perfect, salted and ready to enjoy.
Ninja Foodi dinner recipes
To make it fun with kids you should make “small chicken” using our Ninja foodi cornish hen recipe here. Tender meat with crispy skin on the outside is a jiffy in this thing.
Serve Ninja Foodi potatoes and onions with any protein for a really cheap and delish side dish. If you only have frozen meat you can still cook a complete meal though. Our frozen chicken and noodles Ninja Foodi meal is a great example of that.
- Cheesy Ninja Foodi spaghetti or air fryer flank steak is over the top with air fryer frozen biscuits!!
- When cooking a large hunk of beef like Ninja foodi rump roast or another make sure you allow for a natural release to maintain the moisture. Then pair with a few Ninja Foodi boiled potatoes with butter as a side dish.
If you need homemade broth to make any of these it is easy to make that too. You can use leftover bones, or use our beef bone marrow recipe. That way you get tender marrow to spread on toast + homemade stock to use for a ton of other dishes.
I don’t know about y’all but I grew up on meals that could be made right out of a box or can. With that said we had a lot of tuna fish. I still love it cold but a warm air fryer tuna melt takes it up a notch!
- This Ninja Foodi pulled pork is simple, feeds a crew and is cheap to make. Forgetful? Try Ninja Foodi frozen pork roast instead. Serve it with air fryer cornbread for a great duo.
Want to make a healthy side dish that is super cheap too? You can steam a whole cabbage in Ninja Foodi in under 10 minutes now! Pair with a bowl of Ninja foodi ramen stuffed full of bok choy, carrots and other veggies for a hearty meal that is vegetarian.
Ninja Foodi Side Dishes
There are tons of these to choose from, just depends on what you’re in the mood for. You can try our Ninja Foodi garlic mashed potatoes or Ninja foodi latkes during the holidays. Those are beyond great.
Use pepperoncini peppers for a ton of flavor to make a batch of Ninja Foodi Mississippi chicken. Shredded it is great on buns served up as sliders. For another healthy meal, but with a ton of flavor, I suggest Ninja Foodi teriyaki salmon, OMG.
- These homemade air fryer zucchini chips are so good. If you want no breading though we have made air fryer squash and zucchini naked.
- 5 ingredient Ninja foodi chili only takes about 20 minutes.
- We talk all about how to cook pressure cooker pasta here. From dry to tender in only a few minutes.
Ninja Foodi Vegetable Recipes
Serve any and all of our proteins with Ninja foodi broccoli and/or Ninja foodi beets for a complete meal. If you can only find frozen vegetables in Ninja Foodi we have done that too. Follow our air fryer frozen brussel sprouts recipe and just see.
- For the holidays make Ninja pressure cooker sweet potatoes and mash or stuff to your hearts desired.
- Mustard chicken can be made with legs, thighs and breasts.
Frozen Food in Ninja Foodi
You totally can cook from frozen to tender in this thing. There are a ton of options listed in this post but our Ninja Foodi frozen chicken legs are probably the easiest. If you want fish from hard to tender, try Ninja foodi frozen tilapia too.
Looking for a healthier way to “fry” your favorite appetizers? Try Ninja Foodi crab cakes with just a spritz of oil and not submerged. If you have leftovers, roll them up into air fryer mashed potato cakes
- Pressure cooker hoisin chicken and air fryer firecracker chicken are a must with pressure cooker rice!
- Smother that chili on top of our air fryer tater tots or air fryer frozen french fries for an over the top dinner or snack.
- For a heartier meal, try Ninja Foodi pork roast , air fryer rump roast or air fryer pork steaks with a killer dry rub.
- If it is still frozen you can try our Ninja Foodi frozen chuck roast recipe.
If you want some comfort food in a bowl, go for some Ninja Foodi chicken rice soup or chicken crack soup with some bread. For a heartier meal you can make meat and noodles together with this Ninja Foodi chicken alfredo recipe.
Beef in Ninja Foodi
These baby back Ninja Foodi Ribs are just to die for. English Cut Short Ribs are great too. I use barbecue sauce but you could make teriyaki ribs too. Ninja Foodi cornish hens turn out crispy and delicious every time. If you have kids in the home, make a fun vegetable side dish like Ninja Foodi eggplant parmesan bites!
Don’t leave your pets out of the YUM, make them dehydrated dog treats some day.
- Add it to our air fryer baked potatoes for dinner with some Ninja Foodi mahi mahi.
- For a quick appetizer or finger food, try Ninja Foodi boneless chicken wings or our Ninja Foodi gnocchi bites.
Beef Ninja Foodi Recipes
If you are forgetful, you can follow our Ninja Foodi frozen corned beef recipe. It’s not only good in Feb., we make this all year long. Thrilled you can cook frozen food in Ninja Foodi? We have a lot more suggestions. In the morning you can make frozen sausage in air fryer that turn out tender too.
- For a high protein and low carb meal I would make a Ninja Foodi sirloin tip roast
- Make air fryer sandwiches with leftover thin strips of steak, ham or turkey.
Want a real protein packed meal that is cheap? Make a Ninja Foodi chuck roast and it will be your favorite method of cooking this cut for sure. Paired with Ninja foodi broccolini and bam dinner is done.
Recipes for Foodi
OH my and for a snack or quick dinner, try pizza rolls in an air fryer some night. OR make semi-homemade Ninja Foodi hot pockets. If you’re having a finger food type of night, add some homemade mozzarella sticks air fryer style.
- When it is cold outside I have to have something like homemade Ninja Foodi cream of mushroom soup for dinner though!
- Especially after the holidays use up your leftovers with our Ninja Foodi lentil soup with ham.
For an easy seafood meal try frozen salmon in air fryer, air fryer fish and chips, or our air fryer scallops a whirl. You can put any of these inside air fryer fish tacos and load them up with fixings too.
What can you cook in a Ninja foodi
All the things. We even figured out how to use a wet batter in it too. We made beer battered fish in air fryer with this little trick and it worked great. It is always great to use a sauce to keep it moist. BBQ is an easy choice but others like the one on Ninja Foodi pesto chicken is amazing too.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings baking powder are a game changer. This every day kitchen ingredient sprinkled on chicken makes the skin so crispy you’ll never go back. Want tender thighs or breasts? Try our Ninja Foodi chicken tacos.
- How to cook frozen chicken nuggets in an air fryer with air fryer hushpuppies together.
- You can cook either fresh or frozen Ninja Foodi short ribs using these directions.
And buttered pressure cooker cabbage goes with all the things friends. If you like your leaves a bit crispier, you can make fried cabbage in air fryer with this machine too. I mean even air fryer turkey necks are pretty killer with it.
Soup Recipes Ninja Foodi
If you’re forgetful you can make Ninja Foodi chicken noodle soup with frozen chicken. Or use fresh or leftover meat to make a batch of buffalo chicken soup in your pot.
Want to make your kids a fan of whatever you make? Serve your main dish with russet potato chips using the air crisp function. Even if you cook something healthy like air fryer walleye it is a fun addition to the overall meal.
Creamy, but still with healthy ingredients, you can try this Ninja Foodi potato leek soup some night with a side of rolls. If you want to start from scratch with dry beans and NO soaking required, try our Ninja Foodi 15 bean soup recipe.
Here are a few more easy Ninja cooker recipes
And you can use all sorts of things to create homemade nuggets and things. We use crackers or chips like our our Cheese It chicken tenders and they are just absolutely amazing.
- Ninja Foodi mashed potatoes are super easy to make too, and great with air fryer frozen meatballs.
- If you haven’t made Ninja Foodi teriyaki chicken you MUST with air fryer spaghetti squash. Or opt for our air fryer bbq chicken recipe. You can make this corn casserole in your machine too.
Ninja Foodi buffalo wings can be pressure cooked and then air crisped at the end. Use the same black basket so there’s no extra dishes to wash, just one and done.
What is the best thing to cook in the Ninja Foodi?
It is hard to come up with a smaller list than what is here because if we didn’t like one we wouldn’t post it. If you are a beginner though I would suggest making penne pasta in Ninja Foodi. An easier way to eat spaghetti than those long noodles and just 3 ingredients.
- Making air fryer hot dogs always gets thumbs up here.
Want a homemade Asian meal? Try air fryer sesame chicken some night.
Want to be a hit with the kiddos? Try pressure cooker porcupine meatballs some night. If you’re using this as an appetizer, try Ninja Foodi buffalo chicken dip with some pasta chips made in there too.
Pressure Cooker Recipes for Ninja Foodi
If you make any soups you can start with making Ninja Foodi bone broth and then go from there. Homemade all the way is wonderful. You can use it in all sorts of things like soups and things like Ninja Foodi cauliflower curry and more.
- Give our Ninja Foodi corned beef and cabbage a whirl.
- Then make corned beef soup in your Ninja Foodi with your leftovers
I use onions to add a ton of flavor to a dish real cheap. One of the best is this Ninja Foodi french onion chicken recipe we love. We add quite a few to our Ninja Foodi ground beef and potatoes casserole as well.
I’ve got another one that you’ll either love or ewwwww. Air fryer chicken gizzards. Some hate to waste food, period and want to know how to make everything on the bird taste great. This is for you if you’re that person. They are actually quite yummy this way, give them a whirl.
Best Ninja Foodi Dinner Recipes
I love casseroles made in about 10 minutes. Seriously it doesn’t heat up the house in the oven but you can still cook noodles with meat, cheese and sauce all at the same time. Pressure cooker cheesesteak pasta is just one of many.
- Frozen hamburgers in an air fryer are easy with air fryer onions on top
Grab this Ninja Foodi Cookbook for beginners with tons of ideas
For a shredded beef that will just melt in your mouth, go with Ninja Foodi birria tacos. It’s a throw it all in kinda’ dish that’s just comfort food. To use up leftover meat I would suggest ground turkey patties, you could use chicken too though.
- Ninja Foodi sausage soup is packed with flavor, everyone loved this one!
Make old fashioned dishes all in this one multi pot like Ninja Foodi shepherds pie like your grandmother made it but easier.
We love throwing our frozen dinners in there and it’s so good like air fryer orange chicken and more. You can cook from frozen too. A really cheap and easy meal is Ninja Foodi frozen hot dogs. Even kids will want seconds.
- Pressure cooker cheesy chili mac is awesome
If you love Indian food you will likely appreciate our Ninja Foodi lentil curry dish. As a side or main vegetarian option it’s packed with flavor. How about some pressure cooker cashew chicken for dinner!
Ninja Foodi recipes using the air fryer function
We have made zucchini corn fritters in it to get the outsides super crispy. Kinda’ like a vegetable pancake of sorts. A great side dish or vegetarian meal.
- Air fryer fried shrimp are just amazing
Ninja Foodi chicken cordon bleu we made wrapped in dough and air fried so it was like a hot pocket of sorts. A favorite amongst the kids for a carry and go type of meal.
When I am heading to a potluck I might make a healthier dish. Our air fryer Mediterranean roasted vegetables is always a huge hit to break thru all the other heavy dishes there.
Take a few extra minutes and make these homemade air fryer fish nuggets for you and your kids. You can eat them as is with tartar sauce or go a step further and add all the things into tortillas to make Ninja Foodi tacos!
Ninja Foodi Finger Foods
Speaking of that….try some Ninja Foodi popcorn some movie night with your kiddos for fun.
- Here’s a basic air fryer wings recipe that is always a winner appetizer.
And there are tons of different side dishes you can make in this thing. Our Ninja Foodi mashed sweet potatoes are probably the kids fave.
- As a snack give our air fryer fried green tomatoes a try with crushed pork rinds. We serve them with air fryer cube steak as a meal.
- These air fryer gingerbread cookies are great for dessert.
- Air fryer peppers are a great side dish with pressure cooker black pepper chicken.
Ninja Foodi chicken recipe
Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes
- Rinse chicken and remove any items from inside bird. Dry with paper towels.
- Rub olive oil all over outside skin and place whole chicken with breast side down into the air fryer basket.
- Sprinkle half the seasonings on chicken skin facing the top and close your air crisp lid.
- Set to air crisp at 360 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Then lift air crisp lid and flip chicken over to the other side.
- Spray with a bit of olive oil spray and sprinkle the rest of your seasonings on the chicken that is now facing up.
- Close lid and continue cooking at 360 degrees for 30 more minutes.
- Remove and always use meat thermometer to ensure it is cooked thoroughly before consuming. Enjoy!
Ninja Pressure Cooker Recipes
You have a choice when it comes to this pot right? I mean you can pressure cook only when it comes to Ninja Foodi vegetarian soup but with meat I would use that and to air crisp.
And on to more one pot pressure cooker recipes that are kid friendly too. And always, you should try something new like air fryer eggplant, you might be surprised that they love it!
- Or use both functions and make a Ninja Foodi roast chicken
- Mexican casserole with melted cheese on top using the air crisp function is amazing!
- If you have the larger version you can make a Ninja Foodi turkey!
- Pressure cooker refried beans are great as a side dish with just about anything
- Especially if you’re making Ninja Foodi carnitas
- For dessert try our pressure cooker coconut rice pudding, or traditional recipe.
Ninja Foodi chili is made with just a few ingredients and great inside potatoes.
We’re not done yet though! For another Ninja Foodi food recipe you should try our pressure cooker jambalaya recipe! Use spicy andouille sausage for whopping flavors everyone is sure to love at dinnertime.
- This is how to make homemade pressure cooker pinto beans
- Classic becomes amazing with this Ninja Foodi meatloaf recipe
- Our pressure cooker turkey breast came out amazing
- Try our Ninja Foodi tuna casserole and chicken noodle casserole too
- Ninja Foodi stroganoff casserole is so good.
- Ninja Foodi fried pickles are the bomb.
- This homemade Ninja Foodi applesauce is great to make a big batch of.
There are a bunch of stew meat recipes you can make in your Foodi that come out fall apart tender.
If you love cheese cheese and more cheese you’re going to love our Ninja Foodi taco pasta dinner too.
- Try some cabbage and noodles using the pressure cook function
- 3 different pressure cooker vegetable soup recipes are here
- And pressure cooker carrots are a great side dish.
- Creamy pressure cooker chicken pot pie soup is great
- Pressure cooker roast beef is tender and juicy.
- Ninja Foodi chicken and rice dish is creamy and delish
- Or homemade air fryer pizza with the kids some night.
- For a really cheap meal, make this tender beef arm roast recipe in your pot.
- You can make Ninja Foodi quinoa breakfast or savory style.
- As a sweet and savory appetizer, try these air fryer bacon wrapped smokies
- Then try these steak air fryer fajitas.
Now our air fryer stuffed peppers have a lot of flexibility. Made with ground beef is great but add some spicy sausage into the mix makes them out of this world I tell you.
- Try our homemade air fryer beef jerky
- Stuffed air fryer zucchini boats for dinner!
- Air fryer stuffed chicken breast with cream cheese and bacon are the bomb
- We share how to cook all different kinds of air fryer fish here.
- Cooking air fryer potstickers from frozen have never been tastier.
- Pressure cooker crack chicken dip is a great appetizer.
A fun snack are these air fryer carrot fries. Tastes close to sweet potato fries but homemade.
- Then try this pressure cooker Zuppa Tuscana recipe or Ninja Foodi chili verde
- Our air fryer chicken parm is a great dinner
- Here are more air fryer chicken breast recipes.
- Pressure cooker liver and onions for those lovers out there
- And a roundup of healthy Ninja Foodi recipes are here. Our Ninja Foodi Barbacoa is fabulous too.
Air fryer meatballs are keto and low carb goodness.
Looking for Ninja Foodi vegetable recipes?
We have a bunch for mixed squash, zucchini, cauliflower and more! Let’s get to eating healthier this year shall we?
- As always our Ninja Foodi shredded beef or Mexican pot roast are always a win with any and all sides.
- Try Ninja Foodi pork chops
- Frozen chicken breast in air fryer is easy
- air fryer vegetables are the perfect side dish
- Air fryer chicken kabobs are healthy and great.
- Anything is great with air fryer zucchini fries.
- These air fryer chicken fried steak strips are great.
If you love one pot meals with pasta and protein in one, try our pressure cooker lemon chicken casserole. In just a few minutes with a quick release, you’ll have a complete dinner in no time.
Just a note: Making slow cooker recipes in your pot are possible, but not recommended by me. I have tried a few in all the different pressure cookers I own and it doesn’t work well at all. Just use your good old fashioned crock for those.
- Then try our Ninja Foodi stew for the ultimate comfort food.
- we’ve made pressure cooker pot pie soup too
- Try Ninja Foodi chicken spaghetti this week too.
- Ninja Foodi chicken breast is perfect too
- Air fryer pork loin is a quick and healthy dinner.
But we’re not done yet! We have created a few other Foodi and air fryer dinner recipes you can try like:
- Ninja Foodi pineapple chicken over rice.
- We make grilled cheese in air fryer and air fryer quesadillas all the time now
- Air fryer chicken legs soaked in buttermilk first is best
- Together you can make air fryer sausage and potatoes that’s a hearty meal
- For snacks, these air fryer chickpeas are wonderful and healthy
If you want to try everything in it, give frozen pizza in air fryer a whirl.
Then I had a large piece of beef I wanted to cook. I made a homemade marinade, soaked it overnight and made this to die for air fryer roast!
- Try to make ribs in air fryer next with our homemade barbecue sauce with a side of air fryer mushrooms.
- Or for Cinco de Mayo you can make frozen taquitos or air fryer empanadas!
- Did you know you can make Ninja Foodi hamburgers using the pressure cooker function too? Game changer!
Ninja Foodi Dessert Recipes
And during the Fall, air fryer pumpkin pie is a must. If you want something a little lighter you can try our air fryer peaches. Use a box of cake mix to make just a few or 18 Ninja Foodi cupcakes with your kiddos.
Air fryer apple pie egg rolls can use fresh fruit or pie filling for a sweet treat.
Using our very popular dry rub we made air fryer steak bites that were out of this world!!
- Then make dressed up frozen chicken patties in air fryer for dinner.
There’s a new device on the market now too for dessert. You can now try the Ninja Creami ice cream machine which we love.