Easy Instant Pot ground beef recipes your whole family will love for dinner or lunch! Simple comfort food recipes using ground beef or turkey that are hearty and take less than 30 minutes total from prep to on the table. The best way to have family dinner nights when you’re a busy mom.
Ok so you got this fancy pressure cooker for Christmas and are now looking for easy Instant Pot recipes to make with it. Well I have a ton! I have several posts breaking down my long list into categories and this is the one to find some of the best Instant Pot ground beef recipes around. One thing you will NOT find on The Typical Mom are recipes with hard to find ingredients, that is just not me. If you’re looking for a great recipe using lean ground beef, we’ve got ’em! (originally published 1/18, affiliate links present)
- I am a busy mom of 3 who works full time and I don’t have more than 30 minutes total to cook much of anything. That is why I am in love with my Instant Pot! 😉
If you’re new to using this clever device go ahead and read my post on how to use an Instant Pot first and then come back here.
I have a huge list of really cheap Instant Pot recipes that is really popular, all of them cost $10 or less to make and serve a family of 5 easily.
- Let’s start with how to defrost Instant Pot frozen ground beef in case you forgot to thaw it out the night before. 😉
Here are a list of our favorite Instant Pot ground beef recipes and will continue to add more when we develop them!
- Instant Pot chili uses some tomato sauce, beans and meat with a bit of chili powder
- Cheesy Instant Pot taco casserole
- Easy Cheesy Instant Pot goulash
- Hearty Instant Pot stuffed cabbage casserole
- Flavorful Instant Pot taco meat takes beef in the Instant Pot to the next level
- We love our pressure cooker stroganoff recipe here. All you need is a bit of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- The best Instant Pot vegetable beef soup
- Kid fave Instant Pot chili mac recipe. Use beef broth instead of water for a ton more flavor.
- #1 recipe is Instant Pot spaghetti
- Instant Pot stuffed pepper casserole
- Easy Instant Pot lasagna
- Love this Instant Pot low carb goulash
- Pressure cooker meatloaf and potatoes cooks both dishes at the same time!
If you’ve never made stuffed peppers before they are really tasty. I have the recipe below, as well as one for stuffed pepper casserole above. They are both yummy but the casserole is a bit easier to make if you’re looking for super simple. I recommend using a wooden spoon when sauteeing your meat to avoid scratching the pot.
- Ground beef is so very versatile and really inexpensive too. There are a multitude of ways to use it and many are quite healthy if you buy 90/10 and drain the grease.
I have found that using ground turkey works just as well most of the time. It just has a different texture. I used it to make this Instant Pot Mexican pizza though and it was a huge hit at our house using my springform pan. I recommend you getting 1 because I use it to make dinners and desserts all the time.
- Easy Instant Pot stuffed peppers
- Instant Pot lasagna soup
- Keto low carb chili
- Make Instant Pot taco meat for a quick meal
- This cheesy Instant Pot ground beef and rice casserole is amazing
- Cheesy Instant Pot nacho soup is great. Just saute the meat until it’s no longer pink and then throw in your other ingredients.
- Ground beef is great inside Instant Pot cheeseburger macaroni
- Pressure cooker ground beef goulash
- Keto chili dog pot pie casserole in the Instant Pot
- Barbecue bacon meatloaf uses just the pressure cook function and comes out really tender.
- Instant Pot bolognese sauce
- Lebanese Hashweh ground beef and rice
- Instant Pot sloppy joes
- This easy Instant Pot hamburger stroganoff
- Pressure cooker vegetable beef and rice soup
- Low carb soup with ground beef
- Yummy Instant Pot salsbury steak
If you are new to using a pressure cooker I would recommend starting with my easy spaghetti recipe. It is fast, not hard to follow, and only needs a few inexpensive ingredients. It is pretty much a no fail recipe that is one of my most popular one.
I hope we helped in your search of easy Instant Pot ground beef recipes today!
I rarely if ever use the slow cooker function but if you have and love a recipe using it please let me know. I’d love to add that to our list too.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉