Here are over 50 easy crockpot recipes to fill up your meal planning for the month and try something new. From slow cooker casseroles to dinner soups and desserts they’re my favorite ones all wrapped up in one handy guide.
I’m not ashamed to admit I’m a bit obsessed with my slow cooker! We are a busy family of 5, both work full time, but still like to eat dinner as a family so easy crockpot recipes are key to how we’re able to do it all. From soups, to desserts, to main dishes, I am constantly creating new and easy slow cooker meals that all of us will enjoy. Of course when I do I love sharing them with all of you to help you out as well. If you too are looking for a few easy crockpot recipes you’ve come to the right place, here are a few of our favorites! (originally published 1/17)
Sometimes all you have time to do is a little bit of prep in the morning.
That’s when these crockpot recipes come in SO handy!
Here’s a printable for Crock Pot cooking times that will help you convert from high to low depending on how much time you have.
One that is a perfect size for dips and a small casserole, a large version if I know company is coming over, and one that is perfect for feeding our family of 5. These are my favorite styles I recommend everyone has in their cupboards.
- Large crockpot – perfect for a larger crowd and crockpot soup recipes
- Casserole crockpot – not just for casseroles but perfect for dips too
- Medium crockpot – perfect for our family of 5 with maybe 1 serving for leftovers the next day
- Disney lovers crockpot – my next purchase!
I can say I have never used crockpot liners, but some people swear by them to eliminate some of the mess/scrubbing.
Here are some of our favorites with links to a total of over 50 different crockpot recipes for you to try and enjoy.
- Crockpot chili – my most popular recipe and something we make on a weekly basis!
- Slow cooker creamy tomato soup
- We love our crockpot lasagna recipe
- Holiday Crockpot ham recipe
- These slow cooker scalloped potatoes are great too
- Healthy butter chicken recipe
- Simple Crockpot chicken noodle soup
- The best Slow Cooker stuffed cabbage soup
- Easy crockpot french onion soup
- Slow cooker teriyaki chicken wings
- Creamy Crockpot pesto chicken alfredo casserole
- This crockpot chicken cacciatore is healthy and yummy
- Our classic Crockpot hamburger helper recipe
- Crockpot sticky teriyaki chicken
- Simple but delish Crockpot Italian wedding soup
- Our Crockpot lasagna casserole – great if you’re having a large crowd, everyone loves it.
- Loaded baked potato soup
- Hearty Crockpot pork chops
- Slow cooker corned beef brisket is amazing
- Healthy Crockpot split pea soup
- Crockpot cinnamon roll monkey bread
- Slow cooker ham and potato soup
- Try this Slow cooker chocolate chip banana bread
- Make sandwiches with this slow cooker drip beef!
Here are a few pictures of our favorite crock pot recipes that are soups, but there are so many other things you can make in your slow cooker including hearty dinners and desserts!
I’ve even made these fabulous buttery garlic slow cooker no yeast rolls as a side dish on a busy evening and they’re so yummy.
- Crockpot chicken cacciatore
- Slow cooker Korean beef
- Hearty Crock pot vegetable beef soup
- Salsa chicken crockpot recipe
- The best Crockpot corn chowder
- Crockpot brownie cookies for dessert
- BBQ pulled pork crockpot recipe
- Super cheap Crockpot sausage and vegetables
- Crockpot goulash
- Simple Crockpot chicken fajitas
- Slow cooker chicken and dumplings
- Crustless crockpot apple crisp pie
- Holiday Crockpot hot apple cider
From comfort foods like our hamburger helper you see here, to healthy dishes like chicken fajitas and the easiest crockpot chicken cacciatore recipe you’ll ever make there’s always something new you can try!
- Crockpot chocolate lava cake
- Breakfast Crockpot french toast casserole
- The best Crockpot pizza casserole
- Tasty Crockpot tater tot casserole
- Slow cooker soup recipes
If you’ve never made a crockpot dessert there are many on this site we’ve made that are decadent and our favorite is probably our crockpot apple crisp made with fresh green apples.
If there aren’t enough easy crockpot recipes here to choose from I have more here:
- Crockpot soups roundup here
- Our Crockpot recipes using hamburger roundup is here
- Slow cooker chili recipes
I am adding new recipes each week so make sure to check back often!