Over 50 easy crockpot recipes are here to fill up your meal planning and try something new. From slow cooker casseroles to desserts they’re my favorites!
I’m not ashamed to admit I’m a bit obsessed with my slow cooker! We are a busy family of 5, both work full time, but still like to eat dinner as a family so easy crockpot recipes are key to how we’re able to do it all. From soups, to desserts, to main dishes, I am constantly creating new and easy slow cooker meals that all of us will enjoy. Of course when I do I love sharing them with all of you to help you out as well. If you too are looking for a few easy crockpot recipes you’ve come to the right place, here are a few of our favorites!
Sometimes all you have time to do is a little bit of prep in the morning, that’s where crockpots come in SO handy! They literally last forever in a day, and you can’t just own one. I have a few different sizes. One that is a perfect size for dips and a small casserole, a large version if I know company is coming over, and one that is perfect for feeding our family of 5. These are my favorite styles I recommend everyone has in their cupboards. (affiliate links present).
- Large crockpot – perfect for a larger crowd and crockpot soup recipes
- Casserole crockpot – not just for casseroles but perfect for dips too
- Medium crockpot – perfect for our family of 5 with maybe 1 serving for leftovers the next day
- Disney lovers crockpot – my next purchase!
I can say I have never used crockpot liners, but some people swear by them to eliminate some of the mess/scrubbing. When it comes to many meals I almost prefer it cooked in the slow cooker. Even if I had the time to make it on the stovetop the gradual slow cooking really brings out a lot of flavor in just about any recipe, especially soups. Here are some of our favorites with links to a total of over 50 different crockpot recipes for you to try and enjoy. Let us know which one(s) are your favorite!
- Crockpot chili – my most popular recipe and something we make on a weekly basis!
- Crockpot chicken noodle soup
- Crockpot sticky teriyaki chicken
- Crockpot Italian wedding soup
- Crockpot lasagna casserole – great if you’re having a large crowd, everyone loves it.
- Loaded baked potato soup
- Crockpot pork chops
- Crockpot split pea soup
- Slow cooker ham and potato soup
- Slow cooker chocolate chip banana bread
- Crockpot blueberry cobbler in mason jars
Here are a few pictures of our favorite crockpot soup recipes but there are so many other things you can make in your slow cooker including hearty dinners and desserts!
- Crockpot chicken cacciatore
- BBQ pulled pork crockpot recipe
- Crockpot sausage and vegetables
- Crockpot goulash
- Crockpot chicken fajitas
- Slow cooker chicken and dumplings
- Crustless crockpot apple crisp pie
- Crockpot hot apple cider
From comfort foods like our hamburger helper you see here, to healthy dishes like chicken fajitas and the easiest crockpot chicken cacciatore recipe you’ll ever make there’s always something new you can try!
- Crockpot chocolate lava cake
- Crockpot french toast casserole
- Crockpot pizza casserole
- Crockpot tater tot casserole
If you’ve never made a crockpot dessert there are many on this site we’ve made that are decadent and our favorite is probably our crockpot apple crisp made with fresh green apples.
If there aren’t enough easy crockpot recipes here to choose from I have more here:
I am adding new recipes each week so make sure to check back often!
For more easy crockpot recipes, tips, and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉