Here are the best Instant Pot dessert recipes you’ll find on Pinterest or online! Easy chocolate, fruit and cake recipes for your pressure cooker that you will love! Whether you want something sweet for brunch or after dinner we have a lot of sweet treats you can make without turning your oven on here!
If you just got an Instant Pot or pressure cooker and you’re ready to make some quick and delicious desserts in it I have a big list of easy recipes you can try here! I will continue to add more when I make them but for now here are 31 Instant Pot dessert recipes that should keep you busy and licking your lips for a while! 😉 This roundup is now included in our long list of favorite Instant Pot recipes where you can find even more easy dishes. (affiliate links present, originally published 7/17)
If you are wondering what all the hype is about Instant Pots I will tell you I love mine and have had it for less than a year.
I have this one here which was the most inexpensive and basic model out there at the time but I haven’t needed any more and it works perfectly for breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes.
Once a made a few meals I was ready for some easy Instant Pot dessert recipes and made my rice pudding and brownies you will see here below.
Since then I’ve made those several more times because they’re so easy and just to die for!
Here are a few of our faves……let us know which Instant Pot dessert recipes are your favorite!
Here’s a quick video showing you how we make 3 of our favorite Instant Pot desserts
Here are the recipes for many pressure cooker dessert recipes
- Instant Pot angel food cake
- Instant Pot chocolate pudding cake
- Instant Pot lemon poppy seed cake
- Instant Pot cheesecake recipe for beginners
- Instant Pot pumpkin apple cake
- Instant Pot cake – we made cherry but you can choose your flavor
- Instant Pot pineapple upside down cake
- Small version or larger bundt cake version available
- Instant Pot banana french toast
- Instant Pot chocolate rice pudding
- Instant Pot apple crisp
- Instant Pot caramel popcorn
- Instant Pot brownies (or fill with peanut butter…it’s amazing)
If you haven’t made a cheesecake yet there is an amazing one below you can try. Our monkey bread is loaded with ooey gooeyness and caramel bits to boot and an amazing dessert or even breakfast you will have to try. If you love flourless fudgy cake the brownies you see here above are just like that.
Some ask why I would make Instant Pot dessert recipes since it takes the same amount of time to “bake” as in the oven, and the reason why is especially if you live in HOT climates you don’t want to turn your oven on in the summer.
Where we lived in Ca. it would get to 110 degrees regularly in the summertime and I would NOT turn on my oven at all but still wanted to bake so this is a great way to do that!
- Instant Pot key lime pie
- Instant Pot monkey bread
- Pressure cooker chocolate lava cake
- Instant Pot samoa cheesecake
- Instant Pot caramel apple monkey bread
- Instant Pot chocolate mousse
- Instant Pot chocolate chip bread pudding
- Instant Pot tapioca pudding
Here are a few pressure cooker desserts that are sure to make you want more. My Instant Pot rice pudding is one of the most popular desserts on my blog and I have people say over and over again how amazing it is! It is warm and really creamy.
I have made a dairy free rice pudding as well for my husband using his almond milk and it turned out pretty good! So that is a good option if you’re lactose intolerant and still want dessert.
- Instant Pot creme brulee
- Instant Pot chocolate cheesecake
- Instant Pot chocolate lava cake
- Instant Pot better than sex chocolate lava cake
- Instant Pot dulce de leche cheesecake
- Instant Pot rice pudding
Here are a few that could be made for breakfast as well and my dump cake recipe can be made with any type of pie filling you desire. It is such a simple recipe with only 3 ingredients needed and topped with some ice cream it is just a little scoop of comfort food that you are sure to just love.
These pressure cooker recipes are great year round but really help me in the summer when it’s over 100 degrees here and the last thing I want to do is turn on my oven!
- Instant Pot pancakes
- Instant Pot oatmeal
- Instant Pot stuffed peaches
- Instant Pot pumpkin chocolate chip bundt cake
- Instant Pot mug cakes
- Book full of even more Instant Pot recipes here
- Instant Pot dump cake (can make with any fruit you like)
If you’re new to cooking in your Instant Pot don’t be intimidated. I was when I got mine and it stayed in the box for a few months after it came in the mail.
One day I just got it out and experimented with something I thought would be simple and made this Instant Pot spaghetti and it turned out great.
It’s now one of my most popular Instant Pot recipes and ever since I’ve just learned about how long noodles take, chicken, and gauge things from there. Try a few easy dishes and you will get the hang of it quickly….I promise!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉