This Instant Pot cheesecake recipe is easy for beginners and a fail proof way to make your favorite pressure cooker dessert with just a few ingredients!
If you love pressure cooker desserts but unsure of jumping into making the ever popular Instant Pot cheesecake recipe this is an easy one to start with. Using just a few simple ingredients you too can make a creamy cheesecake that your family will love. Top with some fresh fruit or pie filling and it will become one of your favorite Instant Pot recipes too.
I use this for many of my Instant Pot dessert recipes so you can use it for more than this don’t worry.
Here it is once the graham cracker crust is done…..
Making a simple graham cracker crust for your cheesecake is easier than you think.
You will need to throw it into your oven first to firm that up a bit before pouring in your “batter”.
Of course you can add things inside your Instant Pot cheesecake recipe like little bits of candy bars or something but we are talking about a simple pressure cooker cheesecake right now.
From there you will know how it is done and you can get “fancier” after that.
I am sure you have a trivet but if you don’t you can always use a small pyrex glass bowl upside down as a trivet in a pinch.
This is what you need to make this easy Instant Pot cheesecake recipe
- Graham crackers – crushed
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- You’ll need to have a springform pan and these pre-cut springform pan parchment paper sheets are great to have too.
- Trivet – I like this one with handles
Here are a few other cheesecake desserts to enjoy:
Here’s the printable recipe:
Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
- First make the graham cracker crumbs in your 7" springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 300.In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and 2 tbsp. of your sugar.Stir in butter until well combined. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a 7" springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Then make cheesecake mixture: Cream together the cream cheese and remaining sugar using either a stand mixer or an electric hand mixer. Add sour cream and eggs. Mix well.
- Add in the vanilla and flour. Mix just until combined. Do not over mix. Pour mixture over prepared crust.
- Place 1 c water into the Instant Pot . Place trivet/rack into bottom of your pot. Make a sling out of foil to put under springform pan so you can lift it in and out easily. Lower on to trivet.
- Use the pressure high setting for 33 minutes. After the time is up, allow the Instant Pot to use a natural release. Once all of the steam has been released, carefully remove cheesecake from Instant Pot.
- Place cheesecake on cooling rack.
- Using paper towels, absorb any excess water on top of the cheesecake. Allow to fully cool and then put plastic wrap over the top and place in the refrigerator overnight to fully cool and set.
- Carefully release sides of springform pan and slide on to a plate. Serve with fruit on top!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉