Easy 4 ingredient cherry cheesecake dip that’s a great appetizer or dessert. You can make this no bake dessert dip it in 5 minutes flat. I assure you everyone will love it and ask you for the recipe. Like a no bake cheesecake covered in fruit pie filling.
I threw this cherry cheesecake dip with just 4 ingredients years ago and brought it to Christmas one year. My nephew talks about it to this day!! A quick easy dessert recipe we love. (originally published 11/15, affiliate links present)
I like to make things as easy as humanly possible. With 3 kids it can get a bit hectic especially during the holidays. Going so far as to have my sister in law ask me to bring it year after year, I knew after that season it was a hit.
- Graham cracker crust
- or just put straight into a baking dish / pie plate without a crust
- Topped with cherry pie filling
- or use any flavor you’d like
- Jar of marshmallow fluff
- Cream cheese
- Cool whip thawed
- serve with graham crackers
- sliced apples
- wafer cookies
You could crush vanilla wafers up and blend with some melted butter to make a crust too like we did with our cheesecake in muffin tins. OR just keep them whole and serve on the side for dipping.
I’m all about inexpensive so store brand everything is just fine! When you’re ready to make it leave the cream cheese block on the counter for about an hour so it gets closer to room temperature. That will make it easier to make the creamy cheesecake mixture.
- You can use some elbow grease to mix it all together or use a hand mixer and beat cream cheese and marshmallow fluff on low. You just want to make sure the 2 cheesecake like filling is mixed together well.
If it is still a bit cold you may need a bit of medium high speed but just until smooth. It won’t look pretty if it’s lumpy.
- Then be sure to gently fold in the whipped topping. You want it light and fluffy so put away your mixer for this last step.
If you want to make your own graham cracker crust you just need melted butter and smashed graham crackers. Just mix enough melted butter so the crumbs are damp enough to press into your pie pan so they stick to the sides.
Alternatively you can just serve this in a round serving dish, or double it and put it in a 13×9 glass pan. Up to you. We love this dip either way it’s served.
- You can make homemade cherry pie filling too.
4 Ingredient Cheesecake Dip
Once you have the marshmallow creme and cream cheese as creamy as possible just spoon it in.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling (or any other flavor) on top of that….you’re done!!
- Just break apart the graham crackers and use those to dip!
You can make it as you see here or if you want individual servings you can make the filling and then spoon it into little ramekins with a few graham cracker pieces stuck out of it.
Then people can pick one up and roam around.
Cherry cheesecake dip recipe
- This holiday cheese ball is another one you should try.
- Caramel pumpkin monkey bread is well let’s just say amazing!
- Air fryer cinnamon roll sticky buns are the bomb.
- Cherry cheesecake egg rolls are a close second to this.
- we love cherry bread too for a breakfast treat
2 ingredient cherry brownies are great too.
Here’s a printable recipe to keep on hand. It has nutritional information with calories and saturated fat amounts listed. Please just enjoy this though, all good things in moderation y’all, especially during the holidays right??
- Feel free to make this into strawberry cheesecake dip using this pie filling if you’d rather.
This cheesecake dip for fruit is great with any type sliced and served on the side like:
- jicama is fun
To make this into cherry chip dip just add some mini chocolate chips into the cream cheese mixture!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Beat together the cream cheese and marshmallow cream until creamy and well blended.
- Add half the whipped topping and blend on low. Gently fold in the remaining whipped to maintain the light texture.
- Transfer the filling to a pie plate or small casserole dish. Spoon cherry pie filling over the top.
- Serve with assorted dippers like sugar wafers, graham crackers, and/or Nilla wafers.