Best Ninja air fryer recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! If you have a Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer we have you covered!
Are you new to this kitchen appliance and want to learn ALL THE THINGS?
Or have you been using it for a while now and looking for new ideas? Either way we are here to help.
Below are a ton of links to recipes you’ll love using the air crisp function.
If you love air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- THIS is my Favorite Air Fryer!
- You can find more Air fryer recipes here; bookmark it!
- Grab the best air fryer cookbook here.
- Here’s a printable air fryer cook times chart here for your fridge.
- It has temp. and times for making the best frozen foods for air fryer too.
Yes I do have a few different machines.
The one above isn’t a Foodi.
- I am now air fryer obsessed!
- You too will soon air fry everything because the results are so amazing!
Everything is better crispy on the outside we say.
- With NO oil needed it’s a healthy way to eat yumminess!
We’re talking about the Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer today. You can see mine below.
Here are a few more resources when you’re starting your journey. You can find a lot more on The Typical Mom, just see below:
- For more electric air fryer and pressure cooker recipes bookmark my website! I add 2 new ones every week so you will never get bored.
If you don’t have one of these popular pots yet, you can buy a Ninja Foodi here.
You can make these in a Ninja Foodi Grill too, plus a lot more since it is an indoor grill too. I have both and they’re both great for different meals.
If you’re deciding which one or if you need both of them too you can read my review of why I like it in the link above.
Wondering how long each new food would take to cook? Have you tried frozen foods in air fryer yet?
They’re a game changer for sure!! So much better than in the oven.
- Want to cook Ninja Foodi chicken legs but unsure how long those would take? How about air fryer turkey legs? We will show you here.
- Follow our recipe, or use the cook time chart below. There’s even timing when it comes to frozen foods like pizza rolls in air fryer and more.
Print this free air fryer cook times chart as well as a Ninja Foodi cooking times printable here.
- If you’re new to this fancy multi cooker this is the lid you will use for air frying. The second one that isn’t attached is for pressure cooking.
Tip: You can use Instant Pot recipes for the pressure cooker function easily. You’ll just use the pressure button and the lid that isn’t attached.
- Choose high or low temperature
- Set the time
BUT the biggest difference between Instant Pot vs Ninja Foodi is the air fryer!
- Now you can make air fryer zucchini chips and air fryer zucchini fritters from scratch that are yummy and super healthy. AND air fryer frozen chicken breast is beyond amazing.
Ninja air fryer recipes
We add new ones each week too so make sure you Bookmark This Page!
We broke down the sections into these categories:
Now, here are some great air fryer appetizers you can make for a crowd, or just for a fun finger food filled meal. 😉
One thing you’ll need to make everything crispy wonderful is olive oil. Avocado oil can be used as well.
Let’s start with some Ninja air fryer breakfast recipes
- To start with we have a BIG roundup of air fryer banana bread + other great air fryer breakfast recipes here.
I love making air fryer hashbrowns because I can throw in some leftover ham and/or cheese too. It makes for a hearty meal for sure and everyone loves it.
You’ll just need a springform pan, all the best Ninja Foodi accessories are here.
- Cooking will be done with hot air and NO oil!
Our 2 ingredient air fryer bagels made into bagel bites and stuffed with cream cheese were great
- Try this Easy Air Fried Cheesy Chicken Omelet
- These air fryer breakfast stuffed peppers are keto friendly and delish.
This Ninja Foodi breakfast is a keeper and can be loaded up with meat or keep it vegetarian with lots of mushrooms etc.
- My kids’ favorite are these air fryer breakfast potatoes though.
You can find this yummy treat below in our air fryer desserts roundup
These sticky buns that are semi-homemade are out of this world. You have to try them with refrigerated cinnamon rolls and a few other ingredients.
Ninja Foodi air fryer recipes
- Here’s a basic air fryer wings recipe that is always a winner
- This is how to cook air fryer frozen wings too
- This bacon wrapped air fryer steak is over the top, seriously.
If you love Asian inspired meals, try our easy air fryer won tons some night. Use ground beef or sausage with teriyaki sauce and cabbage.
Did you know you could bake in an air fryer? You can!! We’ve done it here and with air fryer cookies too!
Ninja Foodi air fryer oven recipes
- Or ribs in air fryer using the air crisp top that is attached.
- Ninja Foodi meatloaf uses both functions of this multi cooker machine.
A new favorite is our marinated chicken in air fryer recipe. If you love teriyaki this is amazing.
From snacks, to appetizers and dinners made in a snap are possible now.
The outside will be crispy and crunchy with tender insides every time. Cheesy air fryer tater tots are amazing.
- Try air fryer pork chops that come out perfectly
- For lower carbs try air fryer chicken tenders no breading and/or a batch of air fryer fried green tomatoes. Both are great snacks.
Over rice, you’ve gotta’ try our air fryer teriyaki chicken some night.
Rounding out our list we’ve got some air fryer side dishes and snacks!
- We just made Ninja Foodi french fries last night! Use as a side dish or load them up with chili and cheese.
- Make air fryer quesadillas for lunch
- Air fryer pretzel bites are fun too.
Our favorite healthy snack before lunch is Ninja Foodi kale chips!
- Add air fryer vegetables or air fryer green bean fries to your plate!
- Then try a few other low carb air fryer recipes here.
- Try air fryer fried shrimp for a side or a meal
- or make air fryer frozen shrimp if you forgot to defrost it beforehand
We have a bunch of other air fryer fish recipes here too.
- Ninja Foodi cabbage and air fryer cauliflower are great veggies with frozen chicken patties in air fryer.
- Make air fryer pumpkin seeds for a healthy snack.
If you’ve never tried air fryer fried pickles you’re missing out!
You just need a few large bowls for dredging, cajun seasoning if you want some heat, and garlic powder if you love garlic everything!
Just set the timer for 8 minutes and they’ll come out to perfection each and every time I tell you!
Ninja Air Fryer Recipes
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Drain pickles, lay them out on paper towels and pat dry to soak up as much of the liquid off of them as possible.
- On a plate mix flour and cajun seasonings together (can add other seasonings you want into this)
- In a shallow bowl pour the buttermilk inside (can add any hot sauce into this if you want heat)
- In last plate mix Panko breadcrumbs with salt and Italian seasoning. Then pour in olive oil and mix so it is damp.
- Like an assembly line, put pickle into flour, coat, then shake off excess. Then into buttermilk, and lastly into Panko coating it well on all sides. Allow excess to fall off. Put into air fryer basket.
- Do this so 1 layer is done, do not overlap them as they won't crisp properly.
- Close air crisp lid and continue air frying at 390 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove and add another batch. Enjoy immediately with a variety of dips.
- Brussel sprouts in the air fryer taste amazing I tell you.
- and Ninja Foodi brussel sprouts with bacon is great
- If you love sweet potato in the air fryer this recipe is great.
Regular air fryer baked potatoes can be a meal or side too.
- Warm potatoes crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside every time. Works for red potatoes too.
- Or try our air fryer red potatoes diced with dill
Now check out all our other easy Ninja Foodi recipes and let us know what we should try next!
Love beef? Try our easy air fryer fajitas for dinner!
- Then go for some air fryer stuffed chicken breasts for the win.
And how to make chicken legs in air fryer soaked in buttermilk first
Want to know the side dish we literally serve with everything? A batch of veggies works no matter what.
Refer to our roundup of easy air fryer vegetables recipes for new ideas.
- Our air fryer zucchini boats are the bomb with chicken.
Let’s keep going with easy air fryer recipes shall we? I am always in need of new dinner ideas that are family friendly.
- Everyone loved these air fryer chicken fried steak bites!
- During the Fall we make Ninja Foodi pumpkin puree all the time.
- Try air fryer corn dogs too
Here are a few more to try like our air fryer okra that’s delicious. Don’t tell your kids what they are and let them see if they like this as a “snack”. Mine do!
Or for a low carb snack, try air fryer fried green tomatoes too.
- Air fryer grilled cheese is a game changer.
- For an ooey gooey appetizer try our air fryer baked brie!
- This air fryer sausage and air fryer potato wedges for dinner is always a win
- We just made air fryer pigs in a blanket and the girls loved them
Then I pulled out a large hunk of meat out of our freezer after we bought half a cow and tried an air fryer roast.
- I marinated it first and the taste was amazing! Served with air fryer tortillas it was the bomb.