Best Ninja air fryer recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! If you have a Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer we have you covered!
Looking for the best Ninja air fryer recipes you say?? Well we’ve been busy adding to our long list of Ninja Foodi recipes since we got ours a few months ago. I am now air fryer obsessed! Everything is better crispy on the outside we say. And with NO oil needed it’s a healthy way to eat yumminess! (affiliate links present)
- Join my Ninja Foodi EASY Recipes Facebook group for more recipes.
- Print this free air fryer cook times chart as well as a Ninja Foodi cooking times printable here.
- You can buy a Ninja Foodi here.
Using the air fryer printable above will be a HUGE help when you want to make dinner. Find chicken thighs for $.79 at the store?? They make the perfect dinner when you know how long to cook them in your air fryer.
- If you’re new to this fancy multi cooker this is the lid you will use for air frying. The second one that isn’t attached is for pressure cooking.
- You can find tons of pressure cooker recipes here.
Tip: You can use Instant Pot recipes for the pressure cooker function easily. You’ll just use the pressure button and the lid that isn’t attached.
- Choose high or low temperature
- Set the time
- There is very little difference when following directions from other models as far as that goes.
BUT the biggest difference between Instant Pot vs Ninja Foodi is the air fryer!
- Now you can make air fryer zucchini chips from scratch that are yummy and super healthy.
Now we have a bunch of Ninja air fryer recipes here for you.
We add new ones each week too so make sure you Bookmark This Page!
We broke down the sections into these categories:
- Air fryer breakfast recipes
- Some Air fryer dinner recipes
- Snacks made in your air fryer
- And some great air fryer side dishes
One thing you’ll need to make everything crispy wonderful is olive oil. Avocado oil can be used as well.
Let’s start with some Ninja breakfast air fryer recipes
- Air fryer cinnamon rolls and sticky buns are the most amazing air fryer breakfast.
- You’ll just need a springform pan, all the best Ninja Foodi accessories are here.
- Cooking will be done with hot air and NO oil!
- Our 2 ingredient air fryer bagels made into bagel bites and stuffed with cream cheese were great
- Perfect air fryer hard boiled eggs can be a protein packed breakfast.
- Try this Easy Air Fried Cheesy Chicken Omelet
- These air fryer breakfast stuffed peppers are keto friendly and delish.
- This Ninja Foodi breakfast is a keeper and can be loaded up with meat too
- YUM overload with this Air Fryer Toasted Coconut French Toast
- Air Fryer Breakfast Stuffed Peppers are from us, The Typical Mom blog
Let’s move on to some Ninja air fryer recipes for lunch and dinner
- Here’s a basic air fryer wings recipe that is always a winner
- This bacon wrapped air fryer steak is over the top, seriously.
- Make our air fryer whole chicken is a healthy choice for dinner. Just use the air fryer basket for this.
- Ninja Foodi meatloaf uses both functions of this multi cooker machine.
- Cheesy air fryer tater tots are amazing and chicken nuggets come out golden brown too.
- Air fryer corn is a great side dish too.
- Try air fryer pork chops that come out perfectly
- Ninja Foodi ribs uses air crisp at the end of the cooking process.
- Making air fryer chicken thighs are easy and a cheap meal.
- Air fryer steak tips are yummy any day of the week. Just put in the basket and set the time!
- Our favorite air fryer lunch is air fryer hot dogs loaded up with some pressure cooker chili.
Rounding out our list we’ve got some air fryer side dishes and snacks!
- We just made Ninja Foodi french fries last night! Use as a side dish or load them up with chili and cheese.
- Our favorite healthy snack before lunch is Ninja Foodi kale chips!
- Air fryer pretzel bites are fun too.
- Ninja Foodi cabbage
- If you’ve never tried air fryer fried pickles you’re missing out!
- Brussel sprouts in the air fryer taste amazing I tell you.
- If you love sweet potato in the air fryer this recipe is great.
- Regular air fryer baked potatoes can be a meal or side too. Warm potatoes crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside every time. Works for red potatoes too.
- Ninja Foodi sausage comes out perfect with fresh or frozen links.
Now check out all our other easy Ninja Foodi recipes and let us know what we should try next!