Air fryer pizza is super quick and easy to make! Use semi homemade pizza crust and make these personal pizzas in less than 20 minutes flat. Great air fryer dinner.
Air fryer pizza is probably my kids’ favorite meal! I love air fryer recipes in general but especially during the hot months when I’m NOT about to turn on my oven. Made with semi homemade pizza dough you can top them with anything and they’ll come out perfect. (affiliate links present)
- I have a traditional Cosori air fryer as well as a Ninja Foodi which is a pressure cooker too. This will work with either type.
Here’s what we used for our 2 mini personal pizzas.
Yes, of course you can make homemade pizza dough. Not going to happen in my house. I’m all about easy peasy so this mix that only requires water is perfect!
Air fryer pizza
- 7″ springform pan
- can put a round piece of parchment paper underneath
- Pizza crust mix
- Spaghetti or pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil spray
- Any other pizza toppings
I like this pizza dough mix because all you need is hot water to turn out great in just a few minutes. This air fryer dinner recipe is something my older girls can make on their own, which they love.
- If you’re making Ninja Foodi pizza you could just use their air fryer basket instead of the springform pan. It won’t have a totally flat bottom because of the holes in the bottom but that’s no big deal. I like using the pan so everything stays in tact though.
Once your dough is the right consistency then you press it into your pan. Spraying with olive oil beforehand does help.
You’ll want to preheat your air fryer to 320 degrees for a few minutes now.
Then you’ll want to spray your raw dough with some olive oil spray and “bake” it a bit before you load it up with toppings.
Once that is done spread on some sauce, cheese and toppings and you’re set to melt those. Margherita pizza is my husband’s favorite pizza.
- Since these are just the right size for one everyone can personalize it with exactly what they love on their pie.
Once it’s done slice it into thin slices and you have the most perfect little pepperoni pizza ever.
Looking for other easy air fryer recipes?
Our air fryer whole chicken is amazing, and WAY better than rotisserie in the store.
- Nobody can beat our dry rub air fryer wings recipe. They’re a great appetizer or dinner for everyone with ranch or fry sauce.
And air fryer corn is the perfect side dish to any meal.
This is semi homemade pizza, but what if you ordered pizza the night before?
Can I reheat pizza in an air fryer?
YES! Preheat to 320 degrees for about 3 minutes, then put into your basket and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Timing will depend on how cold your slice(s) are and how thick the crust is.
How to cook frozen pizza in an air fryer.
If you have a frozen personal pizza preheat at 400 degrees for 3 minutes. Then put it into your air fryer basket and cook for 10-15 minutes. Check at 10 minutes to determine how much longer you’ll need. Timing will depend on thickness of crust. Try frozen chicken nuggets too.
- Printable recipe below.
Air Fryer Pizza
- Preheat your air fryer at 320 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Make your pizza dough. Spray 7" springform pan and spread dough inside so it is level across the pan.
- Put into air fryer and spray top of raw pizza dough with olive oil.
- Close lid/drawer and set to 320 degrees for 3 minutes so dough can cook a bit.
- Open and add pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni and other toppings.
- Close lid/drawer again and reset to 320 degrees for 7 minutes. Add 1 more minute if you want top crispier. Enjoy!