Ninja Foodi chicken recipes are here!! From frozen to fresh, using your pressure cooker or air fryer function there are lots of dinner ideas to choose from.
Now that you have your new pressure cooker and air fryer you’re probably looking for easy Ninja Foodi recipes right??!! Well here’s a roundup of Ninja Foodi chicken recipes! Of course we have made a lot more than that but sometimes you want to narrow things down. From chicken thighs to breasts and air fryer chicken wings we have it all. Get ready for a months worth of lunch and dinner ideas you will want to share with your friends. (affiliate links present)
Here are a few resources to start with:
- This is the Ninja Cooking system we got
- You can grab a recipe book here. 😉
- Pick up MY cookbook too!
- You’ll find more Ninja Foodi air fryer recipes here too.
- Join my Ninja Foodi EASY Recipes Facebook group for more recipes
We will share lots of Ninja Foodi chicken recipes, then share this Ninja Foodi chicken skewers recipe below.
If you’re looking for healthy electric pressure cooker recipes and air fryer meals too, we’ve got them! This is a great start right??
- Then you can move on to some pressure cooker apricot chicken that is sweet and perfect on rice.
- We first created a list of easy pressure cooker chicken recipes, now we’re talking specifically about Ninja Foodi recipes.
These will include dinners and side dishes cooked with the saute, pressure cooker, and air crisp functions. I honestly don’t use anything other than those 3.
Let me start by saying that you can use all of my 101+ Instant Pot recipes in the Foodi. They work the same using your pressure cooker function. The only difference is now you have a crisping lid to make everything crispy and delicious!
Let’s start with a few classic Ninja Foodi chicken recipes your kids will rave over!
- Our first one is the Campbells chicken and rice dish but cooked using the pressure cooker function.
- We also have this creamy pressure cooker chicken and rice casserole too.
- Pressure cooker cheesy chicken spaghetti is always a hit.
- These air fryer frozen chicken nuggets is a quick meal you can serve with pressure cooker Mexican rice.
- Want homemade Ninja Foodi chicken tenders?? We have made those too wrapped in bacon!
- Then throw in this Ninja Foodi chicken recipe where you can make an air fryer whole chicken using just air crisp, or pressure cook and then crisp.
Want a heartier meal??
- Make our pressure cooker chicken noodle casserole too! A family fave.
- Then try Ninja Foodi chicken taco bowls that everyone will love.
- If you want more veggies our air fryer corn is so simple to pair with any dish.
- Below is shredded chicken. It can be used for a variety of meals including tacos, bowls, burritos or sliders!
How do you cook frozen chicken in the Ninja Foodi using the pressure cooker function?
- Or frozen chicken breast in air fryer…we have directions for both.
It’s really quite simple! Directions in the link above.
- Tip: Defrosting and cooking frozen chicken breasts in a pressure cooker is ideal for making shredded chicken but not fantastic for eating whole in my opinion. They’ll get tender and perfect for mixing with a tasty sauce and making shredded chicken soft tacos but whole they have an interesting texture.
Love pressure cooker casseroles? Most of ours take less than 15 minutes to cook. Now that is a FAST cook time! Just set to high and when it’s done you quick release on your pressure release valve and add a layer of cheese to melt on the top if you want!
I am totally obsessed with this machine I tell you!
Adding together all the meat, noodles or rice and vegetables makes a complete one pot meal we love.
- Some have substituted diced rotisserie chicken into our pressure cooker tuna casserole and loved it.
- Pressure cooker chicken enchiladas have been popular.
- Our pressure cooker Dorito casserole is fun with kids.
- This crack chicken casserole below has been a huge hit, or Ninja Foodi crack chicken without the noodles.
Looking for the best Ninja Foodi wings ?? This one uses a dry rub and is so good you need NO sauce for extra flavor.
They’re a much healthier way to cook chicken wings, but get as crispy as if you deep fried them.
- With that said we have a lot more air fryer dinner recipes you can use in your Foodi this week too.
- Like our air fryer chicken thighs.
- This chicken parmesan casserole is great using the pressure cooking function.
- And air fryer chicken parmesan is great.
- We also have a lot of pressure cooker chicken soup recipes to try.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉
Now try our air fryer chicken skewers.
Ninja Foodi Chicken Skewers
- Put diced chicken into a bowl. In another bowl whisk together the garlic, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and olive oil.
- Pour over chicken, toss to coat. Marinate on the counter for at least 15 minutes, can leave in fridge overnight for stronger flavor.
- When ready to cook put cut vegetables in a bowl and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil. Then sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Measure skewers to ensure they are the right length to fit inside your air fryer basket first. Cut/break to fit.
- Use wood skewers and alternate 1 pc. of chicken, then a tomato, zucchini, then onion piece until everything is used up.
- Put prepared kebabs in air fryer basket at 380 degrees for 15-18 minutes flipping halfway through until chicken is done all the way through.