Here are a bunch of delicious healthy electric pressure cooker recipes to pick from when you want a quick but healthy meal. It’s very possible to make amazing healthy Instant Pot dinners on a regular basis that even your kids will love, I’ll show you which ones are our favorites.
For all these healthy electric pressure cooker recipes I use my 6 qt. Instant Pot but a larger version would work as well, let us know which one is your fave!
- Instant Pot barley soup
- Black Eyed Peas and Ham
- TenderInstant Pot Chicken Legs
- Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- Healthy Pressure cooker chicken quinoa casserole
- My kids love this Instant Pot cranberry applesauce
- You can’t go wrong with our Instant Pot Fish
- and here’s a roundup of pressure cooker fish recipes with salmon and more
After you’ve tried a few of our healthy electric pressure cooker recipes let us know which one is your favorite.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉