100 Instant Pot dinner recipes your whole family will love, including the kids! Have chicken, beef or pork you need to use, we have pressure cooker weeknight dinner ideas for you!
Do we have lots of easy Instant Pot dinner recipes for you today!! Yes. We. Do! I’ve been creating new Instant Pot recipes since this nifty pressure cooker came out over two years ago and now we’re here to share them all. I’ll share a few from blogger friends too so you’ll have family meal ideas for over 3 months!
We will categorize the best Instant Pot dinner recipes by protein and/or main ingredient to help you out too. 😉
- If you’d like to buy an Instant Pot I have the 6 qt. basic version and it works great for feeding the 5 of us, I don’t think I’d need anything bigger or “fancier”.
- This Instant Pot pressure cooker air fryer lid has been a game changer for us!
- See our Crisp Lid review here.
- I also have this Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer machine and I’m now obsessed with that. I actually love having both.
Wondering what should I make for dinner tonight? We have tons of choices!
We have a lot of easy Instant Pot beginner recipes to start with here, and a post on how to use an Instant Pot to get you going as well.
- Instant Pot spaghetti was our first pressure cooker recipe and is STILL our most popular!
- Pressure cooker lasagna casserole is the ONLY way to make lasagna! NO boiling required and way easier to eat.
- If you love Indian food you’ve gotta’ try our Easy Instant Pot butter chicken
- Cheesy Instant Pot goulash is a family favorite, especially with my kids.
- If taco Tuesday is your thang, give it a twist and make this Instant Pot taco casserole
- Instant Pot chili needs only 5 ingredients and is perfect on top of Instant Pot white rice, brown rice, inside pressure cooker baked potatoes or alone!
Now some of the best Instant Pot recipes are just very simple. Meaning, they have 5 ingredients or less and focus on one main protein.
My kids love the most basic meals I’d say, simple wins every time.
Let’s continue on with a few more pressure cooker dinner recipes your kids will love!
- Instant Pot chili mac recipe is seriously my go to recipe
- then try our pressure cooker cheesy chili mac too
- Instant Pot crack chicken casserole is just amazing.
- Making a twist on a classic dish we love this Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole
- Spicy honey Instant Pot chicken can be made as mild or spicy as everyone likes.
- If you love Campbell’s chicken and rice here you go = Pressure Cooker chicken and rice
- How to make Kraft mac and cheese in the pressure cooker !
These are our throw together dinners we make on a weekly basis!
- Instant Pot tacos are always fun and we have 4 different types to choose from!
- A classic dish = Instant Pot macaroni and cheese
- A cheap and easy dinner is always a batch of Instant Pot hot dogs
- Then make pressure cooker corn dog bites!
- Breakfast for dinner with hard boiled eggs and cereal. lol
- You don’t have to be sick to enjoy a bowl of Instant Pot chicken noodle soup
- Instant Pot lasagna soup
Here is a list of more Instant Pot kids recipes!
Here are a few other family friendly Instant Pot recipes to try:
- Keeping it simple with pineapple and barbecue sauce = Instant Pot shredded barbecue chicken
- Pressure cooker cheesy chicken spaghetti
- Like our lasagna casserole you’ve gotta’ try this really simple recipe for Instant Pot lasagna soup
- If you’re looking to pressure cook the best tasting chicken, try Instant Pot honey mustard chicken tonight. It’s fall off the bone, or use boneless for oh so tender meat in less than 30 minutes.
Here are a few fun extras your kids will love after dinner.
- Did you have any idea you could make an Instant Pot angel food cake?!!
- Instant Pot popcorn is a fun experiment to do using a glass lid so they can see it pop pop pop!
- Instant Pot pancake bites you can make gluten free, protein packed or traditional
- Use your egg mold again to make Instant Pot blueberry muffins
- To make them smile you MUST make this 1 minute Instant Pot apple crisp
Okay let’s go on to Instant Pot dinner recipes that fall into the following categories:
- Easy Instant Pot chicken recipes
- Instant Pot beef recipes will include a bunch of Instant Pot ground beef recipes as well just to be convenient.
- Here’s a tip on how to defrost Instant Pot frozen ground beef if you’re forgetful like me.
- Having recipes for Instant Pot casseroles are always great to have on hand especially if you have a bunch of things that need to be cooked.
- Lots of Instant Pot soups are needed when it’s chilly outside for sure, and make a great side dish too.
- You’ll find a variety of meat recipes in this roundup of Instant Pot pasta recipes.
Family friendly Instant Pot chicken recipes:
- Instant Pot chicken cacciatore is a simple throw together meal.
- Simple Instant Pot chicken legs are always a fave.
- 2 ingredient Instant Pot salsa chicken
- How to cook a whole chicken in the Instant Pot
- And if you’re looking for a healthier dish try our Pressure cooker chicken quinoa casserole
- Comfort food is here with this Instant Pot chicken and dumplings recipe
- With only about 3 ingredients this Instant Pot teriyaki chicken is the simplest dinner packed with flavor
Sometimes it’s fun to put a bit of fruit into your dinner like this Instant Pot Hawaiian chicken!
And yes…we have even more chicken Instant Pot dinner recipes to share with you that are EASY!
- If you’ve never made pressure cooker beer can chicken it is so moist and you don’t have to go outside to make it.
- Spicy electric pressure cooker chicken sliders have some heat!
- Next try our healthier version of an Instant Pot orange chicken recipe
- As seen above this Pressure cooker chicken pot pie soup is delicious and I show you how to make mini bread bowls to serve it in too!
- Salsa Verde chicken & rice
- With a rich sauce we love these Creamy Italian chicken breasts
- Make sliders with these Ranch pulled chicken sandwiches
- Acorn squash with pecan stuffing is a vegetarian option
- Asian chicken
- We love a great twist on the traditional like this Bruschetta chicken
On to some pressure cooker pasta recipes now!
- Our Instant Pot Italian wedding soup gets thumbs up every time and is fabulous using ground spicy sausage
- We’ve made this in our slow cooker too but this way takes a fraction of the time.
- Pressure cooker tuna noodle casserole is an all time favorite for our family
- But, if you love cheese, this Instant Pot cheeseburger macaroni is like hamburger helper!
- Easy Instant Pot minestrone soup is packed with natural flavors and just delicious….and super healthy too!
- This Instant Pot lo mein is yummy
- Now, going on to a version of classic stew with this Instant Pot beef stew pasta
- Then, combine soup and veggies with this Instant Pot vegetable noodle soup
- Serve it plain or with chicken/shrimp = Instant Pot fettuccine alfredo
If you want some beef Instant Pot dinners we have a ton of those to choose from too.
- Pressure cooker beef pot pie soup is a twist on an old favorite.
- Mexican casserole is a yummy choice and a fave here.
- Stuffed with ground beef, cheese, and rice these Instant Pot stuffed peppers are delish.
- An old classic made in no time at all with this Instant Pot beef stew
- This Instant Pot Korean beef is full of flavor
- Because we love anything with cabbage you’ve got to try these Instant Pot cabbage rolls
- Tomato & meat Ragu is kinda’ like spaghetti but a richer sauce
- A heart meal = Pot roast & potatoes
How about some soup Instant Pot dinner recipes, we are always up for comfort food no matter what time of year.
- We love this potato corn chowder soup made in our pressure cooker with fresh corn.
- It ended up in our top 10 best Instant Pot recipes of 2018 list.
- Instant Pot lentil soup
- If you want something different try this Curried Butternut squash soup
- More veggies, using dry peas make our Instant Pot split pea soup
- Add a bit of spice with some Instant Pot nacho soup
- Have leftovers during the holidays…make Instant Pot turkey soup
- But if you’re trying to eat healthier…make our Instant Pot barley soup
- Easy Instant Pot taco soup recipe is a bunch of cans from the pantry thrown together!
- One of my favorites during the winter time is this Instant Pot wild rice soup
- Instant Pot tomato basil soup needs only a few ingredients like tomato sauce and you can add tortellini too
- Pressure cooker cabbage soup is loaded with veggies too
- Integrate vegetables into your soup with yummy Pressure cooker broccoli cheese soup
- I bet we can get you to like kale in this Pressure cooker sausage soup, it is amazing
We have a few Instant Pot pork recipes here with:
- Instant Pot Hawaiian pulled pork is great for sliders or over rice.
- Pressure cooker pork chops recipe with a rich mushroom gravy.
- Then, looking for something new I’d try this Pickled pork
- Use a big piece of meat with this pork shoulder recipe that becomes fork tender.
- This Instant Pot pulled pork has Asian flavors that we love.
- We always use pork when making Instant Pot ribs because they come out so tender.
We have instructions on how to make Instant Pot salmon + a roundup of easy pressure cooker fish recipes here to choose from plus:
- This is the way you make Instant Pot fish and vegetables cooked all in the same pot!
- How to defrost and cook Instant Pot shrimp quickly as well as how to make Instant Pot shrimp alfredo which my kids love.
- Then add some fish to a soup with this Instant Pot fish curry dinner
Now…if you want to make breakfast for an Instant Pot dinner here are a few ideas to run with!
- Pressure cooker breakfast bundt cake is packed with egg, bacon, cheese and more.
- And then treat them with a batch of Pressure cooker donuts , they are so good and fun to make!
- Our Pressure cooker egg bites are like a copycat Starbucks sous vide eggs recipe, so good
- Sweetened with honey, our Pressure cooker breakfast quinoa is amazing topped with fresh fruit
- Make an oatmeal bar with dried fruits and make Instant Pot oatmeal for breakfast/dinner!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉