If you’re looking for an easy meal for two or your whole family these pressure cooker baked potatoes and stuffed chicken are a great duo!
Ok so school is back in session and busy is probably an understatement if I were to describe your household right now huh?? No, I didn’t look into your window but I’m right there with you with 3 girls in 3 different schools this year, band practice, mountain biking, and gymnastics once a week. SO…..all us busy moms need a few go to meals in our pocket for when things get chaotic…..this pressure cooker baked potatoes and stuffed chicken meal is perfect for that! Added to our list of 101+ easy Instant Pot recipes now! I was asked by Carusele to participate in the #StuffedForDinner campaign, sponsored by Barber Foods. Although I have been compensated, all opinions are my own
It needs to be yummy, cook in under an hour, and have a variety so everyone can choose their favorite fillings right….well, we’ve got 4 different stuffed chicken breasts for you here!
Just 41 minutes in the oven and you’ll have a high protein, creamy filled chicken breast that all of us love.
Ok so they aren’t just for dinner….my husband and I (who work from home) will pop these in the oven for lunch too!
There’s 2 to each box so it is perfect when the kids are at school.
BUT…..when I’m making these pressure cooker baked potatoes and stuffed chicken for dinner I can have everything done in less than 45 minutes and we can head out to our next commitment.
- I love baked potatoes as a side dish because they’re inexpensive, I can find them anywhere, and well we do live in Idaho so there’s that…… 😉
What’s better is they last quite a long time on my countertop and since my Signature Stuffed chicken breasts from Barber Foods are frozen I can have this complete meal on hand at any time for those days when I forgot to hit the store (that happens a lot).
Oh my freezer…..it’s a lifesaver I tell you.
Ok, so we have 3. Yes, I am serious.
A deep freezer in the garage, a garage fridge for drinks and freezer for stocking up, and this pull-out drawer inside the house where I can load up on our favorites for those busy days or a quick lunch on the weekends.
So this is probably my favorite one…….
Barber Foods Signature Recipe Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts are so yummy!! I mean they are all good but if I HAD to choose just one I love the addition of veggies in every dish….that’s just me. 😉
My kids rave over the Barber Foods stuffed chicken breasts in Signature Recipe Cordon Bleu and my husband insists on the Barber Foods stuffed chicken breasts Signature Recipe Creme Brie and Apple. For a little more savory goodness, you might like Barber Foods stuffed chicken breasts in Signature Recipe Kiev….so like I said, there’s something for everyone.
If you too want to try this quick, easy, and yummy meal you’ve gotta’ head to Whole Foods (only available there).
Then pick up your potatoes (medium size is best) and you’re set…it’s that easy!
- After you make these try our Instant Pot sweet potato casserole too!
This is what you need to make pressure cooker baked potatoes and our finished tater below that.
- Potatoes – I used russet
- Trivet – I like this one with handles
Pressure Cooker Baked Potatoes
- 5 medium potatoes we used brown Idaho potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 c water
- Wash and then pierce potatoes with a fork all the way around each potato.
- Put a trivet inside your pressure cooker with 1.5 c. water, make sure water doesn't touch trivet itself (don't want potatoes touching water)
- Place 4-5 potatoes inside your pressure cooker and sprinkle them with salt.
- Close lid and steam valve and set to high pressure for 15 minutes. (note, time will vary according to how large your potatoes are but I have found for medium size baking potatoes 15 minutes gets the middle done and insides tender).
- Allow to naturally release pressure for about 5 minutes, release rest of pressure and enjoy as you wish.