Easy Ninja Foodi pork recipes using the pressure cooker or air crisp air fryer functions! Best way to make tender pork chops, pork steak, roast, shoulder and everything in between.
Looking for a few Ninja Foodi pork recipes to make this week? We love all things pig too. From large cuts to bite size pieces they all come out delicious whether you crisp or pressure cook it. Let us share just a few of our favorite Ninja Foodi recipes with this protein with you today. (affiliate links present)
Ninja Foodi Pork Chop Recipes
Oh but there are so many other cuts on a pig you will love beyond Ninja Foodi pork chops using air crisp or pork chops in pressure cooker on high. Those are pretty amazing though, especially if you wrap those babies in bacon! Full of flavor with just salt and pepper or our killer dry rub the crisp on the outside is a game changer.
Forgetful some days? Me too. I have even shared how to cook air fryer frozen pork chops to perfection my friends. It is okay to have one of those days. If you’re like us and buy meat in bulk you have a bunch of choices to get through. I will hit all of them for pressure cooking and air crisp.
FIRST – You should sign up for my free newsletter so you get new posts emailed to you twice a week and never miss out on anything!
If you too are obsessed with your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker air fryer machine, here are a few resource to start with:
- First LIKE my Facebook Page because I share new ideas there a lot!
- You can bookmark our Ninja air fryer recipes page, we add to that weekly.
- Grab a set of wooden utensils to work with. They are great so your pot doesn’t get scratched!
- Then join our Ninja Foodi EASY Recipes – Facebook group where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. Thousands of others share both pressure cooker and air fryer recipe ideas there daily and you can too!
If you need to know how to cook frozen meat in a pressure cooker, we have information on that. NO, you aren’t the only forgetful one. 😉
Ninja Foodi Pork
But there are so many other cuts beyond just chops with bone or boneless right? If that is what you have always stuck with because the others have been confusing we can help. Here are the rest of the air fryer pork options you can make, then we’ll move on to the pressure cook options:
- You can make Ninja Foodi pork tenderloin. We use a dry rub on the outside of that and it turns out amazing.
- Pork belly in air fryer is fantastic, next to Ninja Foodi bacon of course.
- For a larger cut you might want to try a pork roast some night too.
- Ninja Foodi breaded pork chops are incredible, if you don’t want to wrap with bacon like the one above.
- And air fryer ham is great for the holidays.
Pressure Cooker Pork Recipes
When you use the other function you can make a TON of things including Ninja Foodi casseroles which cooks pasta or rice with veggies and meat. That means you can eat together more often and serve your one pot meal to everyone. They’ll love it. Here are a few you will love under high pressure.
- Let’s start with our most popular, Ninja Foodi ham with a pineapple glaze.
- If you’re forgetful, our Ninja Foodi frozen pork butt recipe will come in handy.
- Shredded pork shoulder is incredible if you want to make sliders for dinner.
- Chili verde Ninja Foodi recipe is delish.
- Pressure cooker pork adobo has bolder seasonings that we love.
- A pot of sausage and peppers is probably the cheapest of them all.
You can even make pressure cooker country style pork ribs as a high protein meal some night. Pork tacos with some white sauce is my daughters’ favorite. This pulled pork recipe is seriously the best when tossed with a bottled bbq sauce or make your own sweet sauce with brown sugar, hot sauce and ketchup.
And this is how to cook frozen pork roast in your machine too. Creates tender pulled pork that goes great inside tortillas or over rice. I have these moments too where I forget to take out the meat I plan to cook the next day. Around 4 I realize what I’ve done and have had to figure out how to cook frozen pork many times.
Once I do I include them in a post so if you are ever in that situation too you can save the day, and dinner with your family. It is likely they will never know you had an OH NO moment at all because it always turns out amazing.
How to cook pork in Ninja Foodi
This includes loin, roast, chops, etc: You must check the internal temperature always before consuming so it’s safe. 145 degrees F is said to be safe + a 5 minute rest time. The latter is important because it will continue to rise in temp. while it sits and rests.
Another is if you pressure cook meat, many like to sear on all sides using the saute function with a bit of olive oil. This will secure in the moisture. You can use water, beef or chicken broth in the bottom when it is “steaming” until fork tender. Any liquid will work.
Yes there are a few versions of the original multi use pot on the market now. Believe it or not I have “the original” as you can see here above. It works just fine so I can’t really justify spending the money for the newer version. I did just buy the Ninja dual air fryer too though and I’m obsessed.
Ninja Foodi Air Fry Oven Pork Chop Recipes
Now there are actually three different choices of machines to choose from if you want to air fry. You can see the Foodi above, they have a single basket hot air machine, and my newest obsession is the Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer that has two! That means you can cook pork steaks on one side and roasted potatoes on the other.
That means dinner can be done at the same time using the same machine, but with a side dish and main dish cooking at the same time. You can see how it looks here. If you’ve considered buying this version I would highly recommend it and you can buy one here.
Pork in Ninja Foodi
Now I will say that this type of meat saves quite well if you do have some left after everyone eats. It is most important to allow it to cool completely first. Reason for that is you don’t want it to grow bacteria and it is more likely if you throw a hot dish into the fridge right away.
Make sure you save a lot of the liquid in the pot so that when you save it that can be spooned on top so it stays moist. Use a sealed container or freezer bags work just as well I think. Combine the sauce and meat inside, seal and reheat within 3 days after that.
If you aren’t sure you’ll get to it by that time that is okay too but you’ll want to freeze it instead in that case. You can use the same bags or Tupperware for that. Just use a marker to note when it was made so you can know. It will save well for up to 3 months this way. Allow it to defrost before you reheat it though. In the fridge is best for that.
Air Fryer Pork
You never want to leave meat out on the counter or it can get too warm and once again you have the risk of bacteria growth. Instead move it from the freezer to the fridge to thaw out overnight. Then transfer it to a heat safe plate or bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stir and then heat again for 1 minute or so until warmed to your liking.
Use fresh rolls to store as sliders or make a fresh pot of white rice to serve it on and enjoy it again a second go around.
I hope we have answered here in our pork roundup how to cook all different cuts to perfection. Air fryer pork and pressure cooker pork will always come out tender and moist. Here’s how to cook pork chops, roast, pork loin, bacon and steaks well.
Not really. If it cooks too long it will just start to fall apart and shred with two forks. I mean if you leave it in a really really long time it would start to get a bit mushy but for the most part it will just get more tender.
Last but not lease, do not use the slow cooker function on this machine. It doesn’t work well at all. Just use the others offered. If you want a crockpot experience use your “old fashioned” machine, that works the best. Believe me, I have tried it with this one and the Instant Pot and it is not worth your time and you’ll be disappointed.
I hope we have helped you find a bunch of easy pork recipes to use in your machine and we will continue to add more as we go so bookmark this page.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Ninja Foodi Pork Recipes
- Cut rack into smaller pieces, approx. 3-4 inches per segment. Rub dry rub all over top and bottom of each piece.
- Pour water or broth into pot, them place a trivet in the middle. Place rib pieces on top of the trivet and close the lid and seal steam valve.
- Set to high pressure for 35 minutes with a 10 minute natural release. Then release rest of steam and lift off lid.
- Use tons to remove ribs and drain liquid inside pot. Put ribs in air crisp basket, brush sauce on and close attached lid. Air crisp at 400 degrees F for about 4-6 minutes or until crispy.