Here are some easy pressure cooker pork chop recipes you can make in your Instant Pot for dinner! If you’re looking for comfort food in no time I’ve got it.
If you’re looking for a few good pressure cooker pork chop recipes I’ve got some! The first one has a warm sauce drizzled over it and tender meat you can pair with just about any side, this is a great dinner idea to try. We have lots of quick and easy Instant Pot recipes on our site but sometimes the most basic dishes are overlooked and that is the case for this one….but it’s here now! (originally published 8/18, affiliate links present)
I have used pork in a variety of ways using my multi cooker. This Instant Pot pulled pork recipe tastes amazing with an Asian twist and is great on little buns as sliders.
These are just some pressure cooker pork chop recipes
Here’s basically what you do to make pork chops in your pressure cooker.
- Brown 1-2 minutes per side a bit on saute is a great way to start
- then don’t forget to deglaze your pot to prevent the burn notice
- You can whisk the tomato paste and water together & dump in, or just mix them together in the pot
- Use broth instead of water if you wish, adds a bit more flavor (it just depends what I have on hand at the time)
- If you don’t like mushrooms you can omit them
- Cook on high to make them fork tender
- Allow to naturally release pressure release to create tender pork chops for a good 2 minutes.
- It is easy to make a creamy broth out of the juices left in the pot, on saute mode
This recipe incorporates a simple yet creamy sauce to cook them in so not only do they come out tender because they’re cooked under pressure but the sauce gives it an added yumminess. 😉
Looks yummy and tender right??
This is what you need to make the first of many easy pressure cooker pork chop recipes you see here
- 4 pork chops – we used bone in pork chops, thin pork chops to 1 inch thick med. size are best
- Tomato paste
- Half and half
- Cornstarch – to thicken the sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Chicken broth – or beef
- Salt and pepper to taste at the end
- Garlic powder and/or garlic salt
Here’s a few other Instant Pot pork chops recipes
- Instant Pot frozen pork loin
- Boneless pork chops
- Pork chops and apples
- Honey pork chops
- Pork chops with rice and veggies
Easy Instant Pot pork tenderloin is great too.
Here’s a video and the printed recipe for this easy pressure cooker pork chop recipe.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉
Pressure Cooker Pork Chops
- Turn the pressure cooker on to sauté mode, add oil and then brown the pork chops on both sides. Turn pot off. Remove meat and deglaze the pot with 1/4 c of your broth.
- Put meat back in. Whisk rest of broth and tomato sauce together in a bowl, pour into pot. Add in onion, mushrooms, worc. sauce.
- Close lid and steam valve and set to pressure high for 8 minutes. (timing depends on thickness of meat)
- Allow to naturally release steam for 2 minutes, then do a quick release. Set Instant Pot on saute again. Remove meat and set aside under foil to stay warm.
- In a small bowl mix together half and half and cornstarch and add into the pot allowing liquid to bubble and thicken. Add garlic salt if desired, whisk together. Turn pot off and serve meat and gravy over rice!