Here are some easy pressure cooker pork chop recipes you can make in your Instant Pot for dinner! If you’re looking for comfort food in no time I’ve got it.
If you’re looking for a few good pressure cooker pork chop recipes I’ve got some! The first one has a warm sauce drizzled over it and tender meat you can pair with just about any side, this is a great dinner idea to try. We have lots of easy Instant Pot recipes on our site but sometimes the most basic dishes are overlooked and that is the case for this one….but it’s here now!
I have used pork in a variety of ways using my multi cooker like this Instant Pot pulled pork recipe that tastes just amazing with an Asian twist and is great on little buns as sliders using a pork roast.
Here’s basically what you do to make pork chops in your pressure cooker.
- Browning the outsides a bit on saute is a great way to start
- You can whisk the tomato paste and water together & dump in, or just mix them together in the pot
- Use broth instead of water if you wish, adds a bit more flavor (it just depends what I have on hand at the time)
- If you don’t like mushrooms you can omit them
- After the pork chops are cooked it is easy to make a creamy broth out of the juices left in the pot, on saute mode
This recipe incorporates a simple yet creamy sauce to cook them in so not only do they come out tender because they’re cooked under pressure but the sauce gives it an added yumminess. 😉
This is what you need to make the first of many easy pressure cooker pork chop recipes you see here
- 4 pork chops – could increase to 5
- Tomato paste
- Half and half
- Cornstarch – to thicken the sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
Looks yummy and tender right??
Here’s a few other Instant Pot pork chops recipe ideas
Here’s a video and the printed recipe for this easy pressure cooker pork chop recipe.
Pressure Cooker Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops bone in
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste or I have used 2 tbsp. pureed tomatoes
- 1 c mushrooms fresh, sliced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c half and half
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 c broth vegetable or beef
- Turn the pressure cooker on to sauté mode, add oil and then brown the pork chops on both sides.
- Turn Instant Pot off/cancel. Whisk broth and tomato sauce together, pour into pot. Add in onion, mushrooms, worc. sauce, and water.
- Close lid and steam valve and set to pressure high for 12 minutes.
- Do a quick release, then set Instant Pot on to saute again.
- In a small bowl mix together half and half and cornstarch and add into the pot allowing liquid to bubble and thicken. Add garlic salt if desired, whisk together. Turn pot off and serve!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉