Free Ninja Foodi cooking times printable for meat, seafood and beans in your pressure cooker and air fryer appliance. We are here to help with recipes too!
We’ve been working on adding more and more easy Ninja Foodi recipes on The Typical Mom blog and this Ninja Foodi cooking times printable has been really helpful so we’re sharing it with you! Actually we created an air fryer cooking times chart too since this magical machine is both a pressure cooker and an air fryer. You will need both to hang on your fridge so please feel free to print them out and share with friends. 😉
- In case you’re still scratching your head and wondering whether you need this new kitchen appliance or not we have also done a post about the Instant Pot vs Ninja Foodi to show you the differences and why we say you need BOTH.
Here’s where to buy Ninja Foodi you can do so below and have it shipped right to you…that is my kinda’ shopping!!
- Purchase the Ninja Foodi here, it is an air fryer meets a pressure cooker and it is making its mark in the cooking world with a vengeance.
- Here’s a free Ninja Foodi cookbook to help you find easy pressure cooker and air fryer recipes.
- Bookmark the page with Ninja Foodi recipes we’ve created…we will add more weekly too.
- Below are links to download these free Ninja Foodi cooking times printables
Here is one of ours….handy dandy…….
Now on to the need for Ninja Foodi cooking times and how to use each chart you see here: (there’s a range for all cook times and I will explain that below)
- Print this free Ninja Foodi Cooking Times Printable and stick it on your fridge so you have an idea of just how much time each piece of meat or dry beans will take in your pressure cooker and air fryer machine!
- Meat – timing depends on:
- How thick your pieces are
- You can shorten the time if you cut very thick pieces like roasts in half or in 4ths for very large cuts
- Whether you have bone-in or boneless pieces
- How thick your pieces are
- Seafood – I like to use this trivet for fillets or a steamer basket for shellfish, timing depends on:
- Whether it’s frozen or fresh
- If your shellfish have the shells on or off
- Beans – make sure you double the amount of water to dry beans 1:2 ratio, timing depends on:
Here is a printable for air fryer oven cooking times
- If you need an air fryer cooking times chart we have that as well here. Feel free to print this air fryer oven cooking times chart as well that will be helpful when you’re using that function.
- Find all of our air fryer recipes here and bookmark our site because we’re adding more on a weekly basis!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉