Free Ninja Foodi cooking times printable for meat, seafood and beans in your pressure cooker and air fryer appliance. We are here to help with recipes too!
We’ve been working on adding more and more easy Ninja Foodi recipes on The Typical Mom blog and this Ninja Foodi cooking times printable has been really helpful. We’re sharing it with you now!
If you too are obsessed with your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker air fryer machine, so are we. I use ours on a daily basis to air crisp lunch or make an entire one pot meal for the family. First, here are a few resource to start with:
Ninja Foodi Cooking Chart
- You can bookmark our Ninja air fryer recipes page, we add to that weekly.
- Grab a Foodi cookbook here, we love this one.
- Then join our Ninja Facebook group where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. We have an air fryer page that shares daily ideas too.
If you need to know how to cook frozen meat in a pressure cooker, we have information on that. NO, you aren’t the only forgetful one. 😉
Actually we created an air fryer cooking times chart too since this magical machine is both a pressure cooker and an air fryer.
You will need both to hang on your fridge so please feel free to print them out and share with friends. 😉
- In case you’re still scratching your head and wondering whether you need this new kitchen appliance or not we have also done a post about the Instant Pot vs Ninja Foodi.
This will show you the differences and why we say you need BOTH.
We also have a Ninja Foodi Grill and share a review of that here too. It is great especially if you live in an area like us where it snows. Then you know you can grill year round, it works great for that.
Fits well on your countertop and pantry and you can air fry in it too.
Ninja Foodi Cheat Sheet
Here’s where to buy Ninja Foodi you can do so below and have it shipped right to you…that is my kinda’ shopping!!
Here is a look at the air fryer cook times chart on our fridge.
I created this a long time ago and wouldn’t be without it. Thought I should share it with others too so it would make their lives easier too.
I mean it’s free so you can’t go wrong. It is helpful when trying something new too. Use info to gage how long something similar would take to come out perfect.
Now on to the need for Ninja Foodi cooking times and how to use each chart you see here: (there’s a range for all cook times and I will explain that below)
- Meat – timing depends on:
- How thick your pieces are
- You can shorten the time if you cut very thick pieces like roasts in half or in 4ths for very large cuts
- Whether you have bone-in or boneless pieces
- As always everyone has their own preferences as to how “well done” your meat is, especially beef
- How thick your pieces are
- Seafood – I like to use this trivet for fillets or a steamer basket for shellfish, timing depends on:
- Whether it’s frozen or fresh
- If your shellfish have the shells on or off
I will tell you that meat comes out tender as ever. When it comes to shellfish you don’t want to overcook though, less is more in that case. Large pieces of beef will get even more tender with time believe it or not and become fork tender, fall off the bone way faster than in the oven.
We have more though….because this thing can cook ALL THE THINGS…….
- Beans – make sure you double the amount of water to dry beans 1:2 ratio, timing depends on:
- Dessert – This is how long to cook a Ninja Foodi cake.
So no matter what meals you are planning for the week there is a way to cut down the cook time and bake a treat after that as well. All in one pot!
Here is a printable for air fryer oven cooking times
- If you need an air fryer cooking times chart we have that as well here.
Feel free to print this air fryer oven cooking times chart as well that will be helpful when you’re using that function.
- Find all of our air fryer recipes here and bookmark our site because we’re adding more on a weekly basis!
Link to print Ninja Foodi cook times is below for you.
Here’s what you’ve been looking for. Print one or more and share with your friends.
Time needed: 1 minute.
Ninja Foodi Cooking Times
Print this free Ninja Foodi Cooking Times Printable and stick it on your fridge.
This will give you an idea of just how much time each piece of meat or dry beans will take in your pressure cooker and air fryer machine!
Use a magnet to keep it on your fridge, or keep it from fading by laminating the sheet.
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉