Free Ninja Foodi cooking times printable for meat, seafood and beans in your pressure cooker and air fryer appliance. We are here to help with recipes too!
We’ve been working on adding more and more easy Ninja Foodi recipes on The Typical Mom blog and this Ninja Foodi cooking times printable has been really helpful. We’re sharing it with you now!
If you too are obsessed with your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker air fryer machine, here are a few resource to start with:
- You can bookmark our Ninja air fryer recipes page, we add to that weekly.
- Grab a Foodi cookbook here, we love this one.
- Then join our Ninja Facebook group where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. We have an air fryer page that shares daily ideas too.
If you need to know how to cook frozen meat in a pressure cooker, we have information on that. NO, you aren’t the only forgetful one. 😉
Actually we created an air fryer cooking times chart too since this magical machine is both a pressure cooker and an air fryer. You will need both to hang on your fridge so please feel free to print them out and share with friends. 😉
- In case you’re still scratching your head and wondering whether you need this new kitchen appliance or not we have also done a post about the Instant Pot vs Ninja Foodi.
- This will show you the differences and why we say you need BOTH.
We also have a Ninja Foodi Grill and share a review of that here too.
Here’s where to buy Ninja Foodi you can do so below and have it shipped right to you…that is my kinda’ shopping!!
- This is the Ninja Cooking system we got
- You can grab a free recipe book too here. 😉
- You’ll find more Ninja Foodi air fryer recipes here too.
- Join my Ninja Foodi EASY Recipes Facebook group for more recipes.
Here is one of ours….handy dandy…….
Now on to the need for Ninja Foodi cooking times and how to use each chart you see here: (there’s a range for all cook times and I will explain that below)
- Meat – timing depends on:
- How thick your pieces are
- You can shorten the time if you cut very thick pieces like roasts in half or in 4ths for very large cuts
- Whether you have bone-in or boneless pieces
- As always everyone has their own preferences as to how “well done” your meat is, especially beef
- How thick your pieces are
- Seafood – I like to use this trivet for fillets or a steamer basket for shellfish, timing depends on:
- Whether it’s frozen or fresh
- If your shellfish have the shells on or off
- Beans – make sure you double the amount of water to dry beans 1:2 ratio, timing depends on:
- Dessert – This is how long to cook a Ninja Foodi cake.
Here is a printable for air fryer oven cooking times
- If you need an air fryer cooking times chart we have that as well here. Feel free to print this air fryer oven cooking times chart as well that will be helpful when you’re using that function.
- Find all of our air fryer recipes here and bookmark our site because we’re adding more on a weekly basis!
Time needed: 1 minute.
Ninja Foodi Cooking Times
Print this free Ninja Foodi Cooking Times Printable and stick it on your fridge.
This will give you an idea of just how much time each piece of meat or dry beans will take in your pressure cooker and air fryer machine!
Use a magnet to keep it on your fridge, or keep it from fading by laminating the sheet.