Easy Ninja Foodi soup recipes with chicken, beef, ground sausage or vegetarian! Lots of pressure cooker soups to choose from you’ll love.
Ready for some easy Ninja Foodi soup recipes? Of course you are, it’s chilly outside. From chicken to beef and so much more, we have all the easy Ninja Foodi recipes you could possibly want here. (affiliate links present)
I will start by saying that you can use all of the Instant Pot soups we have made here on The Typical Mom blog.
They work the same, just the buttons look a bit different. Just use the pressure button and you’ll be set.
If you too are obsessed with your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker air fryer machine, here are a few resource to start with:
- First LIKE my Facebook Page because I share new ideas there a lot!
- You can bookmark our Ninja air fryer recipes page, we add to that weekly.
- Grab our favorite Foodi cookbook here, and this set of wooden utensils work great so your pot doesn’t get scratched!
- Then join our Ninja Facebook group where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. We have an air fryer page that shares daily ideas too.
If you need to know how to cook frozen meat in a pressure cooker, we have information on that. NO, you aren’t the only forgetful one. 😉
Remember, with the slow cooker or Ninja Foodi pressure cooker button, you’ll use the unattached pressure cooker lid with it.
Ninja Foodi Chicken Noodle Soup
This is probably the first one you think of when you think of easy and comfort food. You can easily use leftover chicken breast or shred rotisserie from the store.
Want to make it totally from fresh, make our Ninja Foodi chicken recipe with some salt and pepper first, and use the meat off of that. Add chicken broth with these step by step directions and enjoy.
But sometimes you want something a bit creamier. More like a pressure cooker clam chowder of sorts, but with chicken. We have done that!
- Want some ultimate comfort food? Try this German beer cheese soup and enjoy with rolls.
Want to try this but with a beef soup instead? We’ve got that too! Yep we were so obsessed with this that I made a Ninja Foodi chicken pot pie and then crossed the above idea with our Ninja Foodi beef stew recipe and bam!
It turned out more like a beef soup packed with vegetables and cubed potatoes we loved.
Ninja Foodi Soup
Now we wanted to use some ground beef (or sausage works) and make a batch of unstuffed pepper soup! That was great but the next week I had a bunch of cabbage and tweaked that to integrate what needed to be cooked.
If you know me, you know that I hate to waste food. There is always a great way to make it delicious in under 30 minutes.
And we have another great pressure cooking sausage soup to share with you too. In just a few minutes followed by a quick release it will be done in no time.
Packed with hearty canned beans (to make it cook quicker) and some kale at the end, it is a kicked up version of pressure cooker vegetable soup you can make vegetarian if you’d rather.
There isn’t anything I haven’t been able to make in our this fast cooker air fryer machine! I have another oldie but goodie to share with you here too.
Yes you can make a batch of air fryer onions to serve on hamburgers which is amazing too, but pair with this soup and oh wow! Don’t skip the gruyere cheese on top with bread, that is the best part y’all.
Ready for some creamy delicious soup with broccoli now? Remember the cheese again!! Ok, so don’t count the calories on most of my creations, just enjoy them. 😉
For the most part you’re going to use a quick rather than natural release when it comes to soups. Sometimes though if you are cooking a larger piece of meat beforehand, you’ll let it out slowly.
Then release remaining pressure and continue on with the next steps. Beef for example needs time to let down slower in order for it to remain moist. Pulled pork is the same way.
Now on to this steak soup recipe:
You can use really any type of cut you like. London broil was used here. Choose what you like, and/or what is on sale at the time. That is what I do usually.
This is what you’re going to want to pick up if you want to make this hearty meal:
- 2 lbs. steak
- Olive oil
- Beef broth
- Small red potatoes
- Baby carrots
The herbs used here are shown below in the printable recipe. Of course adjust how you like as you’re stirring and at the end too.
Ninja Foodi Soup Recipes
- 2 lbs steak cubed
- 3 tbsp olive iol
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 6 c beef broth
- 6 small red potatoes cut in half or into large chunks
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 c carrots cut into dials, or halved baby carrots
- 1/8 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 stalks celery cut into chunks
- 6 oz mushrooms halved
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese to top, optional
- 3 tbsp cornstarch to thicken, optional
- Set pot to saute, add olive oil, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Cube steak into bite size pieces and sear on all sides, then turn pot off. Pour in 1 cup of your broth and scrape stuck on pieces of meat off the bottom of the pot to deglaze.
- Pour in remaining broth, potatoes, carrots, onions, celery and remaining seasonings. Stir
- Put on pressure cooking lid (that isn't attached), press pressure button, high setting, for 4 minutes cook time.
- Allow to naturally release pressure for 1 minute, then quick release.
- Remove lid and add mushrooms. Put lid on ajar for 5 minutes to allow them to soften. If you want to thicken broth you can set to saute again and whisk some of the hot broth with 3 tbsp cornstarch in a bowl until smooth. Stir that in, allow to bubble and thicken.
- Serve with parmesan cheese on top.