101 + Easy Instant Pot recipes that are simple and delicious! Simple dinner, soup, side dish and vegetable recipes we make in our pressure cooker. Whether you’re new to easy Instapot recipes or an expert we’ve got something new to try.
I am all about easy Instant Pot recipes! For the past 3 years I’ve been busy creating simple pressure cooker recipes for us and want to share them with you. Get ready to enjoy in this fantastic 7 in 1 appliance! These recipes can make in a traditional electric pressure cooker but this device can do more than that. First, bookmark this page! We hope you enjoy these as much as we have. (originally published 10/17, affiliate links present)
How can you make this page an Instant Pot APP?
- If you are on your smartphone you are already set
- On an iPhone (that is what I have) look at the bottom of your screen and touch the square button with the arrow up in the middle of it
- Then a bunch of choices will pop up. Scroll to the right of the copy button it will say Add to Home Screen, push that
- Click add on the top right and you’re done!! (you can change the name of it too if you want)
- Then look on your home screen(s) and your new free Instant Pot APP will be there so you can just click on it whenever you need a pressure cooker recipe!!
This fancy multi cooker has helped me make many of these Instapot recipes below, here are my Instant Pot accessories must haves!
- My new Pioneer Woman Instant Pot – SO Cute!
- You can now buy an air fryer Instant Pot lid too!
- I wouldn’t be without my Instant Pot Steamer basket
- 7″ springform cake pan is great for a lot of things
- Angel food cake pan that fits inside a 6 or 8 qt. IP, if that is out of stock this 8″ pan will fit in an 8 qt.
- 6 c. bundt pan that fits into a 6 or 8 qt. IP is perfect for cakes
- I just bought these Instant Pot mini mitts that have come in handy to get things out easier
- If you’re looking for an IP decal these are super cute!
- You can find adorable custom Instant Pot covers here
If you’re new here’s a How to use an Instant Pot for beginners post + a video explaining the buttons is below**
To ensure you get those first sign up for my newsletter and they’ll be emailed to you.
- You can also LIKE Easy Instant Pot Recipes Facebook page where I share my new ideas.
If you’re new you’ll also want to see how to avoid the notification of burn on Instant Pot machines.
Sometimes it isn’t burning at all. Here are instructions on how to deglaze your Instant Pot to help!
- Lots of other tips are here too like this handy free printable with Instant Pot cooking times.
- We have Instapot vegetable cook times here as well
- These will help you know how to cook beans in a pressure cooker perfectly.
- It helps figure out how to cook pressure cooker frozen chicken wings as well as the directions for frozen chicken in the Instant Pot.
Both can come in really handy when you don’t have any fresh meat in the house (or don’t want to go to the store).
Here is a video explanation of the buttons on your Instant Pot!
Here are a few of our favorite easy Instant Pot recipes!
What is the best thing to cook in an Instant Pot?
- Top 10 Instant Pot recipes are here
- Easy Instant Pot stuffed peppers
- This pressure cooker stroganoff casserole is the perfect comfort food
- Change up traditional crack chicken with this Instant Pot crack chicken casserole
- Kid favorite = Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole
- Spicy honey Instant Pot chicken
- Pressure Cooker chicken and rice
- We have a creamy Instant Pot chicken and rice casserole version too
All of these are great and easy InstaPot recipes our kids love too which is a huge plus.
- Most popular pressure cooker dessert is our Instant Pot angel food cake
- Instant Pot potato corn chowder is one of our first home run favorite soups
- Creamy Instant Pot chicken stew is great
- Using dry peas you can make this Instant Pot split pea soup in under 20 min., seriously
- Try this complete creamy meal with our Pressure cooker sausage rice casserole
- Instant Pot sesame chicken and Instant Pot sweet and sour chicken has been really popular. Instant Pot chicken overall comes out tender and delicious in no time!
Of course most of the best Instapot recipes done in 30 minutes
- A true dump and go meal = Instant Pot spaghetti
- This Instant Pot lemon chicken casserole is great
- Pressure cooker lasagna casserole will replace traditional lasagna in your house
- You can even cook Instant Pot frozen salmon with Instant Pot greens to perfection too. Then try our Instant Pot sausage and rice casserole!
If you have never cooked meat and a starch like noodles or rice together it is possible for sure! Bare in mind that it is tricky but once you get the hang of the liquid to starch ratio it will be a game changer.
You can see here that those combinations do come out successfully in the correct amounts. The issue is that if you don’t, you’ll receive the dreaded burn notification which nobody wants.
- If you love Indian food you’ve gotta try our Easy Instant Pot butter chicken
- Cheesy Instant Pot goulash
- Sweet Instant Pot peach cobbler is great
- We love Instant Pot chicken noodle casserole!
- You can make this from our chicken broth Instant Pot recipe here
- With tons of flavor = Instant Pot taco casserole
- Our pressure cooker cheesy chili mac is one of our favorite weeknight dinner ideas
I have included a printable recipe card below with how to make cheesy chili mac in your pressure cooker. I chose that one because it is cheap and my college student daughter raves about it. Still today.
Our 5 ingredient Instant Pot chili is very popular. If you aren’t a huge cheese fan you can try our classic Instant Pot chili mac recipe here.
- Have you tried this Instant Pot popcorn?
- Instant Pot beef stew casserole with Instant Pot vegetables or rice is incredible.
- My kids love Instant Pot hamburger and rice for dinnerThis Instant Pot apple crisp literally takes ONE minute to cook
- Try this Pressure cooker beer can chicken which is really quick and easy
Give this Instant pot pasta recipe a whirl below and let us know what you think!
Easy Instant Pot Recipes
- Set Instant Pot to saute and add your olive oil. When it is hot add your diced onion and ground beef or sausage.
- Cook until meat is no longer pink on the outside (but not fully cooked, it will cook more in the next step). Turn pot off at this time.
- Sprinkle in chili seasoning and stir in with meat until it is nice and coated. Then add your tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, kidney beans (not drained), and beef broth. Stir.
- Sprinkle in your uncooked noodles on to the top and gently submerge into the liquid. DO NOT stir in.
- Close lid and steam valve and set to high pressure for 5 minutes followed by a quick release.
- Lift lid, stir contents and then add 1 cup of your cheese. Stir again so cheese can melt.
- Now you can either stir in the other cup into the mixture, or sprinkle it on top and put your lid back on ajar just long enough for it to melt on top.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top of each bowl!
Is cooking in an Instant Pot healthy?
- It depends on what you have in there but many of our Instant Pot dinner recipes are good for you, low carb and/or keto.
- We love these Instant Pot taco bowls served over rice.
- For breakfast you can make Instant Pot poached eggs. On avocado toast is a great way to serve it and they’re packed with protein for everyone.
- You can also cook large cuts of meat and even frozen roast in Instant Pot too to perfection in under 2 hours!
Instant Pot oatmeal is a great breakfast and a really healthy choice too! I try to cook from scratch when I can, especially when it comes to snacks for kids.
Use fresh apples to make Pressure cooker applesauce which my girls just absolutely love. Instant Pot cranberry applesauce is a nice Fall twist on the traditional too.
Pressure cooker jam can be made with any fruit and put on toast or on top of pancakes! Serve for dessert or breakfast = Pressure Cooker banana bread
- In October and November, Pressure cooker pumpkin is a must
- Then make our Instant Pot pumpkin butter
- How to make Instant Pot hard boiled eggs in bulk is easier than you think
I make these in bulk and then make egg salad sandwiches with them. The rest I shell and put into storage bags so the kids can grab one when they’re hungry in between meals.
- To all you pumpkin fans, try our Instant Pot pumpkin apple cake
- How to make the perfect quinoa in your Instant Pot – top with honey and fruit for a great breakfast
- Have you tried these Instant Pot grits ?
- Pressure cooker beets are as simple as ever.
- OH MY let me tell you about this Instant Pot caramel apple monkey bread
- Our friend made some Instant Pot yogurt
- Instant Pot bread pudding can be a breakfast or dessert
Once you’ve tried a few of these we will go on to share some Instant Pot side dishes too. Great if you have a get together or a chicken in the oven and need something to serve with it.
I was brand new to using dry beans in the Instant Pot until I made a few of the recipes above as you see.
I just used the Instant Pot cooking times for beans and I was amazed at just how easy it was. Now I use dry beans in my pressure cooker if at all possible because homemade that way has never been easier!
If you have kids our Instant Pot casseroles are a huge hit amongst everyone. And don’t forget to make a few of our Instant Pot soup recipes too when the weather cools down! We have much more than just chicken broth.
Instant Pot sausage recipes are always a hit! Whether you have ground spicy sausage, regular, or links these are super yummy and of course easy. If you’re eating healthier this list of pressure cooker fish recipes are always helpful.
- If it’s holiday time check out our Christmas and Instant Pot Thanksgiving recipes. If you just got it and need easy meals, try a few 5 ingredient Instant Pot recipes first.
Easy is my middle name and when there are tons of people around I need simple all the way. These options and dishes help.
Now if you’re in a real hurry (me usually) I made a list of easy 3 ingredient Instant Pot recipes for those hectic days. Instant Pot tilapia is one of those really easy ones. Or when you want something really inexpensive for dinner.
You wouldn’t think that just a few ingredients could make a delicious and healthy meal. We’re here to show you how many can. Our Instant Pot chicken parmesan is one of our favorite healthy meals during the week!
We share you here how to make an Instant Pot casserole and meatball soup too.
I have yet to use this as a yogurt maker but that is my next quest. I’ve heard it is easy and comes out really delicious.
More easy Instant Pot recipes are on the way…..
Instant Pot Side Dishes
- No soak Instant Pot baked beans get rave reviews. Great side dish to a pot roast.
- Pressure cooker pinto beans are great too
- Instant Pot brussel sprouts with and pressure cooker cauliflower bacon are incredible
- Cheesy Instant Pot cauliflower is seriously amazing, I’ve eaten it as a main low carb dinner too
- As a side dish or stuffed for a main dish you’ll love these Pressure cooker baked potatoes
- A must for holidays = Instant Pot corn casserole recipe
- An oh my goodness pressure cooker side dish is Instant Pot cheesy bacon ranch potatoes
Don’t stop there though because you can make lots of side dishes, including bread in your pressure cooker too!
- Instant Pot beer bread is an amazing side dish or appetizer with our pressure cooker cheese fondue
- Basic Instant Pot white rice – recipe for cooked rice but is much easier than the stovetop method. Something we eat several times a week!
- Then make Instant Pot cream of chicken rice
- Frozen chicken thighs Instant Pot works well
- Hot Instant Pot apple cider
We have made homemade Instant Pot sloppy joes before too and the kids love them.
- Pressure cooker cornbread is great as well as this pressure cooker creamed corn
- This Instant Pot stuffing is a perfect side dish for Thanksgiving
- Veggies on the way with Instant Pot spinach
- Instant Pot broccoli is another great green side dish
- As well as our pressure cooker black beans
- Our Instant Pot enchilada casserole is amazing.
- How to cook frozen corn on the cob, fresh, or kernels with Instant Pot corn
Vegetables are a snap to make and I highly recommend that you cook them this way to see how great they turn out.
Of course there are so many easy Instant Pot recipes we love and have created over the years. But it’s nice to find what you need according to the category.
Instant Pot cranberry sauce is a must during the holidays
Do you love Instant Pot scalloped potatoes too, are a must for Christmas dinner
- Try some feel good soup if you’re under the weather. 🙁
- Then try our Instant Pot hamburger casserole
- Our Instant Pot Korean beef is always a winner for dinner too
- And Instant Pot steak and potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot artichokes
- Pressure cooker fried cabbage with bacon of course
- A sweet treat, side dish, with Instant Pot sweet potato casserole
- Taco Tuesday needs Pressure cooker refried beans
- How to cook spaghetti squash fast in your Instant Pot, then make spaghetti squash pasta
- Easy Instant Pot potatoes with Italian herb seasoning
- Instant Pot shredded chicken is cheap and healthy. Make our homemade tortillas and make soft tacos this week.
- Our Instant Pot fajitas are made with beef and so good
- Simple and creamy Instant Pot potato salad
- Kid fave Instant Pot cocktail wiener recipe and pressure cooker corn dog bites!
- We used purple cauliflower to make this Instant Pot cauliflower mash
- Pressure cooker mashed potatoes
- The best Instant Pot Dr Pepper barbecue meatballs
- Our pressure cooker egg bites rock too
- Serve Instant Pot meatballs as an appetizer.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas must = Instant Pot green bean casserole
Now if you are ready to go full force and use it daily I have a free printable menu full of 30 simple Instant Pot recipes for you. Cook something new every day I say!
Just print it out, put it on the fridge, and each day come back to this page to grab the recipe you need for that day. They are all listed here and will be updated with new electric pressure cooker recipes each week too.
My Instant Pot spaghetti recipe was the first one I created and is usually what people start with. I would suggest starting with that one if you are a newbie or are needing a really quick dinner.
Then you can graduate to other things using a few accessories. Once you make 3-4 things you’ll feel like a pro I promise.
The next popular is our potato corn chowder, followed by our most popular dessert, our Instant Pot angel food cake. Reminds me of my Grandma every time I make it. 😉
There are so many great pressure cooker recipes around and I hope we are able to add to your list of favorites. We have a few great pressure cooker dinners below too, let us know which is your favorite.
Easy Instant Pot Dinner Ideas
To start here is the best way to cook Instant Pot chicken and an explanation of pressure cooker times for meat as well as a printable
Here is how to defrost Instant Pot frozen ground beef as well which will help you make a lot of these recipes quickly
Instant Pot cheeseburger soup is always a favorite
- Then try our cashew chicken next!
- Our pressure cooker jambalaya is great
- Hoisin chicken is simple and amazing.
- This Instant Pot Hawaiian pulled pork is great to make sliders.
- Our is the most amazing Instant Pot pulled pork recipe you will ever try. Or you may be looking for an easy pressure cooker shredded beef for tacos!
- Healthy Instant Pot fish and vegetables
- Peanut butter chicken in the IP rocks
- Pressure cooker meatloaf and potatoes uses the same Instant Pot stackable pans
- Packed with flavor we love this Instant Pot stuffed pepper casserole
- Instant Pot turkey tetrazzini is a great leftover turkey recipe
- Lots of Instant Pot cabbage recipes here! With a bit of soy sauce for flavor and tender leaves, you’re in for a treat.
- Instant Pot liver and onions
- Serve fun Pressure cooker Dorito casserole
- Our Instant Pot butter beef is different
- This pressure cooker chicken pot pie soup is great for dinner
- Sweet Instant Pot Hawaiian chicken has a bit of a kick to it
- Holiday must = Instant Pot ham. With a sweet pineapple and brown sugar glaze it’s just to die for!
Many of your favorite crockpot recipes can now be made in the Instant Pot too, just much faster!
- Pressure cooker turkey or turkey breast, and here is a recipe for easy turkey pressure cooker gravy too
- Easy Pressure cooker frozen whole chicken is handy when you’ve forgotten to defrost dinner!
- Looking for kids recipes using your IP?? We have those!
- Instant Pot chicken taco bowls are great.
- Dairy free Pressure cooker coconut chicken – this is an easy Instant Pot recipe
- Our pressure cooker apricot chicken is a nice sweetness too
- Easy Instant Pot corned beef and cabbage
- Make corned beef soup with your leftover corned beef too
- This Instant Pot lo mein is yummy
- Instant Pot beef tips with gravy rock
- Our Instant Pot lemon chicken thighs are cheap and delish.
- Then try our Instant Pot cauliflower soup for dinner.
- Make pressure cooker Mexican rice as a side dish.
- Old fashioned fave is Pressure cooker tuna noodle casserole
- If you want a homemade version this pressure cooker chili with dry beans recipe is the bomb
- Cheesy Pressure cooker french onion soup
- Instant Pot tomato basil soup is another favorite
- Black eyed peas and ham in the pressure cooker and crockpot instructions
- Frito chili pie recipe made in the Instant Pot in just 3 minutes
- Instant Pot turkey soup is great using leftover turkey or rotisserie chicken
- We love Instant Pot cream of celery soup too
- 2 different recipes for Pressure cooker frozen meatballs are great little appetizers or a quick main dish
More dinner ideas below……..
We make our 5 ingredient crockpot chili recipe almost weekly and normally it takes 6-8 hours but we made it in here and it was done in 45 minutes or less!
On that one I still prefer a slower cooking to seep in the flavors so I set it on the slow cooker setting but that is done in just 4 which is quicker AND I can skip precooking the beef in it by using the saute function. I love it….and have now created a roundup of easy Instant Pot beef recipes too.
We have even made Instant Pot baby food so it can be used for everyone.
My Instant Pot butter chicken has been a hit too. I firsts tasted this popular Indian dish when I was in Utah and it was amazing.
I tinkered with it and came up with a version that reminded me of that dinner.
Here are some more InstaPot recipes
- Instant Pot taco meat + 4 other types of easy Instant Pot tacos
- French onion pressure cooker roast is great inside soft tacos too
- A healthy Instant Pot orange chicken recipe
- Lucky New Year Instant Pot Hoppin John recipe
- 4 ingredient homemade Instant Pot macaroni and cheese
- Or how to make Kraft mac and cheese in a pressure cooker
- Meat lovers pressure cooker mac and cheese
- Kids favorite Instant Pot hot dogs
- Classic Instant Pot chicken noodle soup
- Pressure cooker sausage soup is packed with tons of flavor.
- Instant Pot lasagna soup is so much easier than the traditional way
- Healthy and delish Instant Pot shredded barbecue chicken
- Pressure cooker cheesy chicken spaghetti
- Simple Instant Pot chicken cacciatore
- Frozen pork loin in Instant Pot
- Our pressure cooker cabbage and noodles with bacon rocks
- Easy Instant Pot minestrone soup
- Along with 2 other pressure cooker vegetable soup recipes
- Instant Pot spicy teriyaki chicken thighs
- Cheap and flavorful Instant Pot chicken thighs bone in are great with a creamy sauce on top
- Have you tried Instant Pot brats
- Easy Homemade Instant Pot Swedish meatballs
- Soup is our fave and especially this Easy Instant Pot clam chowder
- Instant Pot shrimp
- We called this pressure cooker Mexican casserole, you’ve gotta’ try it!!
- This Instant Pot stir fry is a healthy dinner option.
- Then make this Instant Pot shrimp alfredo pasta, it’s fabulous too
More pressure cooker dinners below……..
Do you see these ribs below…they are amazing!! One of our favorite and best Instant Pot recipes for sure.
The tenderest ribs I have had in just 25 minutes, I just couldn’t believe it. I used to slow cook them but not anymore. This is the way to go!
You can either eat right away, or put them under the broiler for just a few minutes to get just a tad of crispiness to the outside.
Stuffed peppers has always been a favorite meal, and using one of my favorite vegetable steamer baskets they’re quicker than in the oven.
I have made a few yummy Instant Pot desserts that are below, like monkey bread!!
My Instant Pot rice pudding is probably the most popular sweet pressure cooker recipes on The Typical Mom. When you make it you will see why everyone just raves about it. You can also make it dairy free if you need to and use almond milk.
- Instant Pot Italian wedding soup is so simple
- We love Instant Pot red beans and rice
- 25 minutes to fall off the bones Instant Pot teriyaki ribs recipe
- Healthy Instant Pot barley soup is healthy and full of flavor
- Cheesy Instant Pot Mexican pizza
- 2 ingredient Instant Pot salsa chicken
- How to cook a whole chicken in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot pork stroganoff recipe
- Pressure cooker cabbage soup is a family favorite
- Classic Instant Pot beans and franks
- Instant Pot stuffed cabbage casserole
- Full of cheese with this Pressure cooker broccoli cheese soup
- If you love quinoa, try this Pressure cooker chicken quinoa casserole
- Pressure cooker fried rice
- Moist Instant Pot lemon poppy seed cake
- Super easy Instant Pot honey mustard chicken
This year since my crockpot breakfast casserole recipe was so popular I decided to make it in my pressure cooker. It came out really yummy! From brunch to dinner, to dessert the Instant Pot has been a great addition to our family meals.
- Instant Pot stuffed cabbage
- 2 different versions of Instant Pot chicken legs
- Easy Instant Pot pork tenderloin recipe
- Creamy Instant Pot fettuccine alfredo
- Beef stew is a must for sure.
- Hearty Pressure cooker sausage and peppers is seriously the easiest dinner ever and under $10
- Pressure cooker bean soup is just one in my list of easy and cheap Instant Pot recipes
- Instant Pot sloppy joe casserole
- Simple ingredients in this Instant Pot pinto bean soup
- Pressure cooker ham and beans uses dry beans
- This pressure cooker roast beef is great.
- Instant Pot turkey meatloaf
- Healthy Pressure cooker beef and broccoli
If you have a favorite crockpot meal you can read here on slow cooker vs Instant Pot how you can convert the times so you can make them faster in your pressure cooker.
There are healthy Instant Pot meals, breakfast ideas, and desserts listed below that we have created and love!
Have you learned what you can make in a pressure cooker yet?? Yes, everything! ;)If you ever do forget about a dish and leave it in for too long, look at my tips on how to clean your Instant Pot on the inside and out.
- Instant Pot chicken and dumplings recipe is classic
- Creamy cand cheesy Instant Pot cheeseburger macaroni
- Spicy Instant Pot nacho soup
- One of our first ones, Instant Pot potato cheese soup
- Fall apart Instant Pot pulled pork
- Instant Pot pizza pasta
- Cheap and healthy Instant Pot whole chicken recipe
If you’re new to the pressure cooking and Instant Pot world I would try one of my REALLY easy Instant Pot recipes like spaghetti or my whole chicken recipe.
Macaroni and cheese is a family favorite and this easy homemade recipe takes less than 5 minutes to cook and is WAY better than out of the box…and you know exactly what is in it! Add a few sprinkles of bacon on top and oh my goodness is it tasty for kids and me. 😉
You can use slow cooker recipes too using that setting but to be honest, it doesn’t work well. I’d just use your old school Crockpot for those.
In the winter months I’ve been busy creating tons of Instant Pot soups. They are all great but my Instant Pot split pea soup is probably my most popular and healthy too! A really inexpensive meal with just veggies and broth (or water) and presto, it’s done!
- Instant Pot cube steak
- Homemade Instant Pot spaghetti sauce is great with any sort of noodles
- Try our Instant Pot beef bourguignon too
- 2 ingredient Instant Pot sweet chicken
- Pressure cooker beef pot pie soup is yummy
- 3 item Instant Pot teriyaki chicken
- Our Instant Pot carrots are easy and tender.
- Healthy Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
- Spicy electric pressure cooker chicken sliders
- Pressure cooker pork chop recipes
- Our pressure cooker sausage and cabbage dish is yummy
- Make this pressure cooker chicken mushroom casserole as is or vegetarian
- Then for a little spice this Instant Pot pepper steak is yummy
- Our Instant Pot carrot soup is a winner
- Did you know you could make Instant Pot pizza
- Hearty Instant Pot beef stroganoff
Once you tried a few of my easy Instant Pot recipes and really get the hang of cooking in this fancy pressure cooker you might want to try something a bit trickier like cheesecake.
It isn’t one I would start with though as if it may discourage you because it’s more complex than others. The first dessert I made was my rice pudding. Then I made pressure cooker brownies (both links are above). It’s a great way to cook during the summertime without heating your whole house up!
Instant Pot Desserts
- Pressure cooker brownies are like flourless cake!
- Instant Pot dump cake
- Cherry Instant Pot cake
- And then make my favorite Instant Pot carrot cake
- Ooey gooey Pressure cooker chocolate lava cake
- Our popular Instant Pot tapioca pudding recipe
- Easy Instant Pot cheesecake recipe
- Pressure cooker creme brulee
- Instant Pot chocolate cake with raspberry sauce
- Simple Instant Pot chocolate rice pudding
- Fruity and cheap Instant Pot pineapple upside down cake
- Fabulous Instant Pot bananas foster
- Use this pressure cooker apple pie filling recipe and make a ton of Instant Pot desserts!
Here are some Instant Pot roundups that are helpful if you’re looking for a specific type of recipe, and this craft on how to dye Easter eggs in your Instant Pot is fun too.
- We do have a long list of Ninja Foodi recipes too if you have that pot. You can use all of these in that machine as well, they’re interchangeable.
- Easy Instant Pot chicken recipes
- Instant Pot pasta recipes
- Beef roast recipes for your IP are here
- Great Instant Pot steak recipes
- Find great Instant Pot side dishes here
- Our favorite Instant Pot dessert recipes
- Tons of Instant Pot ground beef recipes
We also create the best Instant Pot recipes for each year so stay tuned for those!
Here are monthly pressure cooker recipes roundups too! I will continue to add to this list so there is one for every month of the year. I will focus on upcoming holidays as well as fruits and vegetables that are fresh for that time of year. Should be a great way to try some new one pot meals.
- January Instant Pot recipes
- June Instant Pot recipes
- July Instant Pot recipes
- August Instant Pot recipes
- September Instant Pot recipes
- October Instant Pot recipes
- Instant Pot Thanksgiving recipes
- December Instant Pot recipes