Here is a really easy Instant Pot cocktail wiener recipe with just 2 ingredients and another one with just 3 ingredients! Both make for a delicious pressure cooker appetizer and very kid friendly. If you’re looking for a dinner idea that takes just 1 minute to cook, this is it. I guarantee it will be a hit!
If you’re busy but still love to throw a good party with delicious appetizers this Instant Pot cocktail wiener recipe is perfect! Let’s be honest here, I’ve even made them for a quick and fun dinner with a side of rolls. 😉 One of our favorite appetizer Instant Pot recipes here on The Typical Mom blog.
With literally 3 ingredients you too can make these Instant Pot cocktail wiener recipe.
Use little smokies or cocktail hot dogs. Served with some toothpicks these are the perfect little snack during Super Bowl or for a party.
If you use your pressure cooker a lot to make dinners and desserts you will be surprised at how easy other basic recipes are to make. This is a one minute appetizer!
- If you want to make Instant Pot hot dogs in their normal size that is easy to do as well. Great for birthday parties or large get togethers, cheap too!
This is what you’ll need for this easy Instant Pot cocktail wiener recipe
- Cocktail wieners or Little Smokies
- Barbecue sauce – we like this one, remember not to use super thick or honey style in an Instant Pot or it has a tendency to trigger the burn message – 18 or 20 oz is good
- Sriracha or hot sauce – if you want a kick and your sauce doesn’t already have spice to it
If you’re looking for other pressure cooker appetizers here are a few more ideas
Instant Pot Cocktail Wiener Recipe
- 1-2 pkg. cocktail weiners we used 1 12 oz package, can use little smokies too
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce 16 oz, do not use very thick or honey style
- 1/2 c water
- 1-3 tbsp Sriracha or favorite hot sauce, if you want a kick to them
- Pour barbecue sauce (stay away from honey version as it may trigger the burn message because of the sugar) on the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Pour 1/2 c water into your barbecue sauce bottle, put lid on and shake to get remaining sauce out. Pour this into your pressure cooker too.
- Empty 1-2 packages of cocktail weiners or little smokies into your pot and stir so they are all coated.
- Close lid and steam valve and set to pressure, low for 1 minute!
- Quick release and serve with a bowl of toothpicks next to it as an appetizer. Additional cocktail weiner recipe above this recipe widget as well.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉