Here are 19 easy Instant Pot pasta recipes to get you started with your pressure cooker! Simple soups and main dishes with pasta in them that we love.
One of my MOST popular Instant Pot pasta recipes is my Instant Pot spaghetti which was literally the second thing I ever cooked in it after I got it out of the box! It literally took me a few months to attempt to use it because I had NO idea how to use an Instant Pot or a pressure cooker and was VERY apprehensive about attempting it for the first time. I now have a TON of simple Instant Pot recipes to share with you, and in this roundup I focused on pressure cooker pasta recipes so if you’re in the mood for that you don’t have to search far. (originally published 10/17)
Many of these are my own creation but I included a few favorites from my blogger friends too! If you have a favorite Instant Pot pasta that isn’t on the list let me know..I love making new dishes.
If you have a pressure cooker these will work too.
If you’d like to buy an Instant Pot I have the 6 qt. basic version and it works great for feeding the 5 of us, I don’t think I’d need anything bigger or “fancier”.
It has been the most amazing appliance for making quick dinners, here’s a video showing you how we make a few of our favorite Instant Pot pasta recipes
Now on to a few pressure cooker pasta recipes that are our favorites and my kids can’t get enough of!
- Instant Pot spaghetti was my first pressure cooker meal and the most popular recipe here
- Instant Pot macaroni and cheese is probably my kids’ favorite and I have a hard time making it any other way now. Out of the box is how I grew up but literally this takes about 10 minutes and is amazingly better than that and is homemade!
- Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole is amazing. If you love this classic dish you should try the casserole twist I put on this one and you can throw it all in together in one pot with NO pre boiling or cooking the chicken involved.
- Instant Pot taco casserole is probably our favorite pressure cooker pasta recipe we’ve ever made, you can make it creamy too
- Instant Pot lasagna soup
- Instant Pot chicken noodle soup
- Instant Pot goulash
- Instant Pot cheesy chicken spaghetti has a bit of a kick and tons of flavor.
- Pressure cooker lasagna casserole
- Instant Pot chili mac recipe will definitely make you think of your childhood and your kids will absolutely love it!
- Instant Pot beef stew pasta
- Instant Pot Italian wedding soup
- Pressure cooker tuna noodle casserole is an all time favorite for our family
- Instant Pot cheeseburger macaroni is like hamburger helper really with a creamy cheese base. Call it cheesy goulash or whatever but seriously this stuff is addicting!
- Easy Instant Pot minestrone soup is packed with natural flavors and just delicious….and super healthy too!
Here are some more easy pressure cooker pasta recipes you will enjoy!
- Instant Pot vegetable noodle soup
- Instant Pot fettuccine alfredo
- Instant Pot chicken, spinach, and artichoke pasta
- Instant Pot lasagna
- Healthier Instant Pot lasagna recipe
- Instant Pot cheesy chicken and pasta
- Instant Pot cheesy taco pasta
- Instant Pot shrimp alfredo
- Instant Pot pizza pasta
Try one at a time or set out to try them all one night at a time.
We love our Instant Pot because it makes dinner time so much easier, quicker, and gives us the ability to eat together more often. I am usually exhausted after working all day and don’t want to take an hour cooking. This way we can enjoy some yummy pasta in usually less than 10 minutes flat and there is very little cleanup.
If you’re looking for more easy pressure cooker recipes try these:
Which one of these 19 easy Instant Pot pasta recipes are your favorite???
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉