Here are 24+ easy Instant Pot pasta recipes to get you started with your pressure cooker! Simple soups and main dishes with pasta in them that we love.
One of my MOST popular Instant Pot pasta recipes is my Instant Pot spaghetti which was literally the second thing I ever cooked in it after I got it out of the box! I now have a TON of simple Instant Pot recipes to share with you, and in this roundup I focused on pressure cooker pasta recipes so if you’re in the mood for that you don’t have to search far. (originally published 10/17)
Instant Pot pasta recipes literally took me a few months to attempt to use it because I had NO idea how to use an Instant Pot or a pressure cooker. I was VERY apprehensive about using it for the first time.
Many of these are my own creation but I included a few favorites from my blogger friends too! If you have a favorite Instant Pot pasta that isn’t on the list let me know..I love making new dishes.
- If you have a different brand of pressure cooker, like are looking for easy Ninja Foodi recipes, these pasta recipes will work too.
It has been the most amazing appliance for making quick dinners, here’s a video showing you how we make a few of our favorite Instant Pot pasta recipes
- If you’d like to buy an Instant Pot I have the 6 qt. basic version and it works great for feeding the 5 of us, I don’t think I’d need anything bigger or “fancier”.
- I also have this Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer machine and I’m now obsessed with that…but glad I have both.
Now on to a few of the best Instant Pot pasta recipes and a few chicken pressure cooker pasta recipes that my kids can’t get enough of!
- Instant Pot spaghetti was my first pressure cooker meal and the most popular recipe here
- Instant Pot cheesy chicken spaghetti has a bit of a kick and tons of flavor.
- You’ve gotta’ try this Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole it is amazing. A casserole twist you can throw it all in together in one pot with NO pre boiling or cooking the chicken involved.
- This Instant Pot taco casserole (seen above) is probably our favorite pressure cooker pasta recipe we’ve ever made, you can make it creamy too
- Easy Instant Pot lasagna soup
- Our easy Instant Pot chicken pasta has a creamy sauce
- Inexpensive and classic Instant Pot chicken noodle soup
Looking for more easy pressure cooker pasta recipes, well we’ve got them. Added to soups or made into one of our Instant Pot casseroles I am sure your family will love all of them.
- Instant Pot goulash is a classic
- One of our first recipes was this Instant Pot macaroni and cheese . Probably my kids’ favorite and I have a hard time making it any other way now.
- Pressure cooker lasagna casserole
- Throw together Instant Pot chili mac recipe will definitely make you think of your childhood and your kids will absolutely love it!
- For a quick meal make Kraft mac and cheese in a pressure cooker too.
- Try this twist = Instant Pot beef stew pasta
- Healthy Instant Pot Italian wedding soup
- Pressure cooker tuna noodle casserole is an all time favorite for our family
- This Instant Pot lo mein is yummy
- Like hamburger helper, this Instant Pot cheeseburger macaroni is like what you remember with a really with a creamy cheese base.
- Easy Instant Pot minestrone soup is packed with natural flavors and just delicious….and super healthy too!
Then try some more of these easy Instant Pot pasta recipes, they make dinner time so much easier.
- Instant Pot vegetable noodle soup
- Creamy Instant Pot fettuccine alfredo
- Add shrimp to make Instant Pot shrimp alfredo pasta it is so good too
- Instant Pot chicken, spinach, and artichoke pasta
- Simple Instant Pot lasagna
- Healthier Instant Pot lasagna recipe
- We love this Instant Pot cheesy taco pasta
- Kids will love this Instant Pot pizza pasta
Try one at a time or set out to try them all one night at a time.
I’ve been on a mission to eat together more often. I am usually exhausted after working all day and don’t want to take an hour cooking. These make it possible!
If you’re looking for more easy pressure cooker recipes try these: