If you’re looking for some easy Instant Pot casseroles we have a bunch! Kid approved casserole dinners cooked in your pressure cooker in no time at all and no need to turn your oven on during the warmer months!
We are all in love with these easy Instant Pot casseroles here! Think of your favorite rice or cheesy casserole that takes over an hour to bake, done in less than 20 minutes. I love them because not only are they delicious but quick to make when we have a busy evening ahead of us. These and many others are included in your huge list of easy Instant Pot recipes so make sure to look there too for more dinner ideas. (originally published 4/18)
Can you believe that Instant Pot casseroles are really possible??!!
Yes!! The same great tastes but now they take a whole lot less time. From pizza pasta to a taco casserole, sloppy joe pasta, and an easy chicken parmesan casserole, we have all your favorite dinners made with a twist cooked in no time.
My kids love them all because everything is together in one pot which allows the flavors to really deepen.
Here are the top 22+ Instant Pot casseroles on our site and from our friends + we’re adding new ones each week so PIN THIS page and check back often for more ideas.
- This Instant Pot taco casserole I made up on the fly using what I had in the house. It turned out to be one of our favorite creamy dinners my kids raved over
- Pressure cooker sausage rice casserole uses ground sausage
- and Instant Pot sausage and rice uses links, these didn’t last long in our house.
- Our cheesy pressusre cooker lasagna casserole is so much easier to make than traditional lasagna. It has all the same wonderful flavors, but easier to eat, and done in just minutes
- This Instant Pot sloppy joe casserole brings your favorite sloppy sandwich into a casserole style dish
- If you like a crunch on top, this Pressure cooker Dorito casserole is kid friendly and popular in our house
- Our favorite classic dish Pressure cooker tuna noodle casserole, is a home town fave
You can cook classic dishes you’ve always loved like pressure cooker chicken mushroom casserole and these others!
- No more turning on your oven when it is 100 degrees outside to make your favorite casserole. Just use your Instant Pot and make it WAY faster with the same great taste.
Here are some more of our favorite Instant Pot casseroles + a video showing you how we make our pressure cooker corn casserole.
- One of our favorite dinners is this Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole, a winner for sure
- This cheesy Instant Pot goulash is amazing! You can omit the cheese and just made it pressure cooker goulash if you like. Either way it is a great casserole style dish we love
- For the holidays I make this Instant Pot corn casserole recipe. It not only tastes amazing and is a great pressure cooker side dish, but looks pretty too in a bundt cake form
- Our Instant Pot stuffed cabbage casserole turned out great and with some added broth could be stuffed cabbage soup too
- This pressure cooker chicken quinoa casserole is on the healthier side and still yummy!
- If you’re having a brunch or need a breakfast idea this Instant Pot breakfast casserole cooked pot in pot style is great packed with hash browns and more
To me a casserole is everything dumped into one pot or dish and cooked together so all the flavors permeate throughout the dish.
- Meat + veggies (sometimes) + rice or pasta = a casserole in my mind.
Now that I use my Instant Pot on an almost daily basis I begin to think outside of the box when it comes to a casserole.
Many times I just luck out, like the taco casserole you see below. I literally threw together what I had in my house that I would normally include in tacos. It came out totally incredible. You can do the same thing too…just think outside of the box!
Try cabbage next time with our Instant Pot sausage and cabbage with noodles recipe.
- Try Instant Pot stuffed pepper casserole if you love those comfort food flavors! Way easier than the “old fashioned” stuffed peppers with the same great flavors
- This Instant Pot french toast casserole is great for mornings or a brunch too
- Instant Pot pizza pasta is a sort of pressure cooker pizza casserole of sorts. You can add all the toppings you love, I have Instant Pot pizza directions too after you’re done
- If you prefer quinoa, our Instant Pot chicken fried quinoa is a sort of casserole with all the meat and veggies rolled into one
- Our Instant Pot pasta with chicken is great
- Without casserole in it’s name I call this Instant Pot chili mac a casserole. Everything is mixed together in one yummy dinner, same with our Instant Pot cheeseburger macaroni
- Same thing with this Instant Pot red beans and rice. Not a casserole specifically but anything where the meat and starches are all cooked together is a casserole to me
- Pressure cooker Mexican casserole just has it all.
- Instant Pot hamburger stroganoff is a great casserole style dinner
- Creamy pressure cooker chicken noodle casserole is a fave
- Thinking outside of the box we found this Instant Pot Mexican Casserole looks and sounds delicious too
Are there another pressure cooker casseroles you’ve made that you love, or that you have put together yourself? I’d love to hear it so we can try it too!
Next try our one pot meal with pasta and chicken thighs with this pressure cooker lemon chicken casserole!
- I love our Pressure cooker enchilada casserole too.