We’ve got lots of Instant Pot sausage recipes for you to enjoy with ground sausage as well as sausage links mild or spicy. Breakfast and dinner are covered in no time at all when you use your pressure cooker.
We have a lot of easy Instant Pot recipes here on The Typical Mom blog. I have a hard time not using it daily because it makes my life so much easier and reduces cooking time to next to nothing. It is kinda’ hard remembering what it was like to not have a multi cooker pressure cooker on hand really. Whether you’re looking for Instant Pot sausage recipes using ground sausage or sausage links we have a lot of comfort food dinner recipes and casseroles to choose from here. (originally published 8/18, affiliate links present)
- I really see ground sausage as a great alternative to ground beef in just about any recipe. We prefer spicy sausage over anything else. It lends a ton of flavor which means I don’t have to add any additional spices.
Here are a bunch of easy Instant Pot sausage recipes to choose from and a video of a few of our favorites:
- Pressure Cooker sausage and peppers is so good and super cheap to make!
- Instant Pot breakfast casserole – 4 different ways to make this and each way could use sausage.
- Easy Instant Pot stuffed peppers can use ground sausage or beef, either is great. My family loved this one.
- Pressure cooker lasagna casserole is killer with ground sausage.
- Our pressure cooker jambalaya is made with sausage links!
- Instant Pot cheeseburger macaroni – this one is honestly better with ground sausage because it adds a ton of flavor vs. beef.
- Add ground sausage to our Instant Pot red beans and rice – easy and you can customize it to your spice level.
- Bet this Instant Pot stuffed cabbage casserole is new to you – favorite amongst all of us.
- Our Instant Pot sausage and cabbage with noodles is so yummy.
- Classic Pressure cooker cabbage soup has a ton of flavor using spicy sausage.Yes you can make it on the stove top but this is much faster.
- Pressure cooker sausage soup is another favorite with spicy ground sausage.
- Instant Pot sloppy joe casserole – how could you go wrong…
- We loved this Instant Pot enchilada casserole
- OH MY you’ve gotta’ try this Pressure Cooker sausage rice casserole – amazing with mild or spicy sausage
- Cheesy Instant Pot goulash – make regular goulash or add the creaminess for heaven.
- Simple and cheap Instant Pot spaghetti – I use ground sausage to make this all the time because it adds so much flavor
- Use ground sausage in our Instant Pot chili mac – a childhood fave
- Instant Pot brats and sauerkraut
- Unstuffed Instant Pot stuffed pepper casserole – same great flavors but way easier to make than the traditional method.
- Instant Pot lasagna soup – great year round.
- Love our Pressure Cooker breakfast bundt cake – This comes out SO pretty and we’ve had it for dinner as well.
Sausage is great for just about any meal, including breakfast like you see here above! I have made this breakfast bundt cake with spicy ground sausage as well as ham and I’d say the sausage won!
- Instant Pot sausage shells
- Creamy Instant Pot creamy sausage tortellini soup
- Lots of flavor in Instant Pot gumbo
- Pressure Cooker Italian sausage and white beans
- Have you tried this yet = Instant Pot sausage mash
- Instant Pot sausage breakfast bake dish recipe is below!
This is a breakfast pressure cook sausage casserole we tried the other day. You will need:
- 1.5 qt. casserole dish – oven safe
- Small loaf of sourdough bread
- Bell peppers
- Sausage links
Just throw it all together in your pan, in on high pressure. Instead of a quick release allow steam to release naturally for best results.
Here are a few more Instant Pot sausage recipes too:
- Instant Pot sausage white beans
- Pressure Cooker black bean and sausage chili
- Try using chicken too with this Instant Pot sausage chicken jambalaya
- Atop biscuits use this Instant Pot sausage gravy
- Love this Pressure cooker crustless meat lovers quiche
Instant Pot Sausage Recipe
- Spray inside of casserole dish with non stick spray.
- Cube your sourdough bread loaf and put inside your dish on bottom, up to about 3/4 of the way full inside your dish.
- Sprinkle your cajun sausage pcs., green peppers, and jalapenos on your bread pcs., then sprinkle your cheese on top of all of that.
- In a bowl beat your eggs, add your milk, and seasonings and pour over bread mixture.
- Cover your casserole dish with foil.
- Add 1.5 c of water into your Instant Pot and set trivet in the bottom.
- Make a sling out of foil and lower your dish on to your trivet.
- Close lid and steam valve and set on pressure high for 20 minutes.
- Allow to naturally release steam for 20 minutes, then lift out and allow to cool a bit so it will firm up and you can slice and lift out pieces cleanly. Enjoy
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉