This bacon egg and cheese breakfast bundt cake tastes amazing and is so easy to make!! If you’ve never thought of making a bundt cake breakfast it is sure to be a hit during the holidays. A pretty way to present your favorite breakfast items and a great way to take breakfast on the go.
Ok, I’m a
little lot obsessed with my bundt pan and bundt cakes!! They’re so easy to make and they aren’t always sweet. Try this bacon egg cheese breakfast bundt cake and let us know what you think! (originally published 5/17, affiliate links present)
Both ways look really nice.
Do NOT overcook this breakfast bundt cake or it will dry out.
The egg will continue to cook a bit in the pan so once it is lightly browned on the top take it out to cool.
It’s best to add as many add ins as possible like diced ham, bacon, even diced bell peppers would be good.
This is really all you need to make this bacon egg and cheese breakfast bundt cake
- Refrigerated biscuits
- Grands biscuits were used
- Bacon – you could precook ground sausage too and use that
- Onion – I use a yellow onion
- Salt and Pepper – could add a bit of garlic salt too
- Greased Bundt Pan
You can taste the crunch right?? Did you know you can make monkey bread right at home using cans of refrigerated biscuits??!!
- Whether you’re looking for a breakfast savory one like this, or a really sweet version like our pumpkin caramel monkey bread that is great for dessert. I know you’ll love both.
You can really add in a lot of spices and bits like scallions and onions or leave it quite plain and just add the egg, cheese and bacon…which are the highlights to this savory breakfast bundt cake.
If you love this easy breakfast bundt cake you must try this easy gingerbread pumpkin bundt cake we’ve made too!
Using a bundt pan is an easy way to really jazz up the way a recipe looks when it’s done. It’s simple, inexpensive, and makes an ordinary dish look pretty.
- We did this again with our bundt pan stuffing which looks much nicer than thrown in a bowl. 😉
Whether you make this for breakfast, as a side for brunch or try one of our sweeter versions for dessert it is one of our favorite treats!
Let us know what you think when you make it. Here are a few more easy breakfast recipes you will love.
- Then when you’re done you should try our pressure cooker egg bites too for the ultimate morning!
- Air fryer cinnamon rolls and sticky buns are our favorite air fryer breakfast ever
- Our apple monkey bread recipe is fantastic if you’re having a brunch and want something sweet with fresh fruit in it.
- There’s really only 5 ingredients in any easy monkey bread recipe.
- Then try blueberry muffin in a mug
- And air fryer bagels stuffed with cream cheese are great for breakfast too!
Now if you have an Instant Pot you can make this pressure cooker breakfast bundt cake that tastes just like this one but in no time at all!
Here is a video showing you how we make this breakfast bread, and steps to follow below:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice each biscuit into 6 pieces and put into a large bowl
- In another bowl whisk together eggs, salt and pepper and diced onions if you want to add those
- Pour mixture over raw biscuits
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon bits now
- GENTLY fold all of this together being careful not to break down biscuits or mush them together
- Pour into greased bundt pan and bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until golden brown and inside pieces are no longer sticky and raw
- Serve easy with a side of air fryer tater tots for an over the top brunch!
Here’s the printable recipe for easy breakfast bundt cake to follow.
Breakfast Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit to 6 pcs. and put in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs and add salt pepper, and any diced onions or scallions if you so desire, pour over biscuits.
- Cook your bacon, crumble, then add to bowl with biscuits.
- Shred your cheese and add to bowl.
- Use a spoon or hands to gently mix the biscuits and items in mixture keeping pcs. of biscuits in tact.
- Spray inside of bundt pan WELL with non stick spray.
- Pour mixture into your pan and spread around the pan evenly.
- Bake for approx. 40 minutes or until a beautiful brown color is on the top. Cool before serving. Loosen sides well before flipping over so it slides out.