This easy bundt pan stuffing recipe is amazing and a pretty way to serve your favorite holiday side dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas time.
So my favorite items to cook with are my muffin and bundt pan. I’ll try to cook just about everything in them, like this bundt pan stuffing recipe! Perfect side dish at Thanksgiving and Christmas or really any time of the year I tell you. (originally published 11/16)
Stuffing in Pan
Served along side our dutch oven whole chicken or even leftover ham and it’s a great meal! Everything is more fun when it’s in a fun shape like this. Here is the recipe.
Why do I cook monkey bread, cakes, and stuffing in a bundt pan…well it looks pretty and creates more of that lovely crunch on the outside that you don’t get in a casserole dish.
When you serve it bundt pan stuffing looks a lot prettier than a lump in a bowl though if you ask me. If you don’t have one this is my favorite bundt pan to use. They aren’t expensive and a great way to jazz up any recipe.
Stuffing in Bundt Pan
There are many stuffing recipes and of course you can use your own and just follow the guidelines below to cook it in a bundt pan instead of a traditional pan.
We also have our favorite Pickford stuffing recipe you can use that incorporates sausage and a whole bunch of other add ins that is amazing…as well as the easy stuffing recipe below. Your choice.
You can really adjust this stuffing recipe to your liking and add or omit whatever items you’d like. If you prefer stuffing without celery that is okay, just skip that step, want more onion, adjust to a bigger amt.
If you’ve never tried bundt pan stuffing before it might be your new thing during the holidays. Flipping over when it’s nice and golden brown on to a really nice Thanksgiving platter like this one.
It is a great decoration really and a great way to present your side dish on the big day. Perfect for Christmas too (or any time of the year with sous vide chicken).
What a difference a bundt pan makes right?
If you want to try cooking more bundt pan recipes you must try our
- pumpkin caramel monkey bread, it’s amazing!!
- bacon egg and cheese breakfast bundt cake
- easy banana bread pudding
Bundt pan stuffing
- French bread – day old
- Butter – or butter alternative if making this stuffing vegetarian
- Chicken broth – use vegetable broth if making a vegetarian stuffing
Here’s the printable recipe for bundt pan stuffing
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Bundt Pan Stuffing
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat bundt pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Bake bread cubes in oven for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden. Set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. In a large pan over medium heat, melt butter..
- Add celery and onion, cooking until tender for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and dump into a large bowl.
- Stir in thyme, salt, and pepper if desired.
- Add the bread cubes, eggs and stock and stir well. Pack the stuffing into the pan evenly all around. Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly browned as seen. Enjoy