Here is a huge list of easy Crock Pot Express recipes for you to try in your new pressure cooker this week! From dinners to side dishes and desserts too you will surely find a favorite dish here. Simple and delicious meals your family will love to eat and make your life a lot easier in the kitchen.
Ok so you’re looking for a few easy Crock Pot Express recipes. Well we have a bunch and are adding new ones of our own and our favorite blogger’s recipes every day!! Being able to cook in a Crockpot has always been amazing, but recently, they’ve upped their game. If you’ve yet to cook with the Crock pot Express crock multi-use programmable pot, you are in for a treat. Not only does it take place of several appliances that you may be storing in your kitchen, it cuts down the cooking time dramatically for ALL recipes. Some cook in just 15 minutes total! (affiliate links present, originally published 2/18)
Can I use Instant Pot Recipes for Crockpot Express
Yes!! If the options below aren’t enough, take a look at this long list of easy Instant Pot recipes too. You can easily adapt to be used in this pressure cooker too. As long as your pot has a high pressure function you can make them all, it doesn’t matter the brand name on the outside. Our quick and easy Ninja Foodi recipes work too for pressure cooking.
You can slow cook, pressure cook, steam, make rice and homemade yogurt, brown, saute and much more….. all with this one “fancy” appliance. What are you waiting for? You can find the Crock Pot Express you see here on my counter and try it out for yourself. This is a must-have for your kitchen!
Free Crockpot Express Recipes
For more simple pressure cooker recipes and helpful tips sign up for our free newsletter here! I publish new posts each and every day and that will be sent out twice a week for you to read and try them all!
Looking for some easy new Crock Pock Express recipes you say? Here are some awesome ones to get you started! There’s nothing this express crock multi cooker can’t do really. You can cook dry beans to tender, protein and rice together at the same time, and vegetables too.
Crock Pot Express Beef Recipes
Let’s start with a cow shall we. I will say we eat a lot of these because we buy half of one every single year from a local farmer. Saves us time, money, and I know where our meat is coming from this way.
- Pressure cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Get ready for a St. Patty’s day feast!
- Pressure cooker pot roast Total comfort food, it doesn’t get any juicier or tender than this!
- Asian BBQ Beef Short Ribs Because you can never have too many ribs recipes.
- This pressure cooker roast beef is the bomb!
- Beef Bourguignon Get ready for a crowd pleasure with this recipe!
- Rustic Italian Beef Stew Beefy, hearty and delicious.
You can combine a few ingredients together with your meat too though. Essentially if you have the liquid to grain ratio right you can add pasta or rice in there like our beef and noodles recipe. Now let’s move on to the most popular bird to eat too…….
Chicken Recipes Crock Pot Express
Our most popular is probably our Crock Pot Express Barbecue Chicken – The cheapest and easiest dinner you’ll ever make in this multi cooker pressure cooker. It is a kid fave, you only need 3 ingredients and made into tacos they are always a huge hit.
- Crock Pot Express Beer Can Chicken – Oh yes you’ve gotta’ try it. (photo above)
- Chicken Tikki Masala Looking for an Indian flavored cuisine that you can make in under 30 minutes? This recipe is for you!
- Sweet & Sour Chicken Packed full of flavor! Better make enough for seconds!
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Nacho Dip works well too, Warning, this dip is addictive.
- White Chicken Chili This chicken chili is just waiting for you to try it!
- 7 Minute Chicken Soup in pressure cooker – You’ll have to try this recipe to believe it! Chicken noodle soup in 7 minutes?! Just brown saute the meat, add everything else and it’s done in a few minutes.
I will tell you that soups work probably the best for a fast meal. You can start with dry beans or peas too and start from scratch quite easily. A cheap meal that goes over well especially if it is cold and snowy outside.
Recipes for Crockpot Express
I always use simple ingredients. You can always swap out spices or seasonings you would rather use than my suggestions. Most important part to take into account is how much liquid is necessary for each one. If not enough is included the pot will stop working and you’ll be frustrated.
- Chicken Pho Best pressure cooker chicken feast for your family
- Crockpot Express Whole Chicken What else can cook a whole rotisserie chicken in under 30 minutes? Your machine can.
- Pressure Cooker Pulled Chicken Shred it and pair it with any veggies of your choice.
- Yummy Chicken Orzo Soup Soon to be a staple on your weeknight meal plan!
- Tomato Basil Chicken Breast Not only does it look great, it tastes even better.
- Chicken and Dumplings pressure cooker A true crowd favorite.
Go from your grandmothers favorite dish that took all day to make to less than 30 minutes flat. Using leftover rotisserie chicken or fresh meat this one turns out fabulous every time.
Crock Pot Express Pork Recipes
I mean these are fabulous too. You don’t only have to use defrosted either. Instant Pot frozen pork roast turns out amazing too, and will save dinner if you’ve been forgetful.
Easy Crock Pot Express Soup Recipes
- Crock Pot Express split pea soup – seriously the best healthy and flavorful soup in just 18 minutes.
- Simple and homemade Crock Pot Express Pinto Bean Soup Healthy and full of flavor.
- Chili In need of a hearty chili, but don’t have a ton of time to prepare? If you an hour to spare, you’ve got time with this chili recipe.
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup Everything you want on your baked potato will be also found in this soup.
- 5 ingredient Chili Full of beans and cheese!
- Rustic Pressure cooker Chicken stew AND sausage? Perfection.
Crock Pot Express Side Dishes
Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
Let me tell you that you should not try slow cooker recipes in this thing. That function doesn’t work well and you’ll be disappointed. Just use your old fashioned pot for that because that is what it is for. More recipes please??!! Here you go!
- Pressure cooker Oxtails Super simple…and tender meat recipe. A fun take on a classic dish.
- Quinoa Black Bean Crockpot Express Stuffed Peppers
- Enchilada-Style Stuffed Peppers Meat, cheese, and veggies? A complete meal in one! You really can stuff these with any ingredients you want.
- Crockpot Express Salmon Parcels Smoked salmon in 5 minutes? Game on.
- Bolognese Sauce Great recipe to serve over noodles!
Crockpot Express Cooker
If you’re also looking for Ninja Foodi recipes, we have a resource for those too on our site! You can make any of those on that tab, they work just the same way. Things like air fryer mustard chicken get super tender with crispy skin with sauce on the outside.
- Creamy Mac and Cheese Unbelievably delicious, and super cheesy.
- Chorizo and Kale Stuffed pressure cooker Sweet Potatoes This dish has all the flavors.
- Crockpot express Quinoa and Tofu Love tofu? You’ll love this!
- Turkey Breast and Stuffing Thanksgiving dinner in your Crockpot Express? Absolutely.
Have fun and if you have another one that should be featured on our Crock Pot Express Recipes post let us know! You will be in awe and amazed at how efficient it is and how well it cuts your cooking time down!
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Crockpot Express Recipes
- Put medium size boneless skinless breasts, frozen or defrosted, into your pot + 1 cup broth or water. Sprinkle with salt and pepper or other seasonings of choice.
- Close lid and pressure release valve to closed. Select high pressure for 12 minutes. When done allow pressure to naturally release (meaning don't touch valve) for 3 minutes.
- Then open valve and allow rest of steam to be released.
- Drain liquid in pot, use two forks to shred or put on to cutting board and shred or cut into small pieces. Put back into the pot or a bowl and toss with your favorite sauce until coated. Serve on buns as sliders!