Free air fryer cooking times chart you can keep handy so you’ll know just how long to cook frozen foods or fresh meat in your Ninja Foodi or other brand.
If you’re like me you’re kinda obsessed with making new air fryer recipes! Ever since I got my new fancy kitchen appliance I have been experimenting with everything. I will say it makes frozen foods crispier in a fraction of the time, and is a great option when it’s hot outside. Then, the oven is just not an option. 😉
Here are a few resources to start with:
- This is the Ninja Foodi I have and use often, I also have this electric air fryer.
- I like them both for different reasons.
- You can grab an air fryer cookbook here. ?
- Pick up MY cookbook too!
- You’ll find more Ninja Foodi air fryer recipes here too.
- Join my Foodi Facebook group and/or LIKE our easy air fryer recipes page to get new ideas for meals and snack ideas daily!
Now that you have the basics:
- Grab your free air fryer cook times printable here!
Now, why did I come up with this printable air fryer cooking times chart?
Well when I first started creating Ninja Foodi recipes I was kinda’ starting from scratch since it was such a new machine. I wondered a lot how long should I air fry? certain foods that it was easier to write them all down.
- After I collected a lot of air fryer times that worked well for me I decided to create a list to keep on my fridge.
- Since I am all about sharing I thought I’d share with all of you too because I couldn’t be alone in this journey.
You too can grab a copy below by just adding your name and email address. The printable will pop up in a new window once you do so, and thereafter you’ll receive my free newsletter 2-3 times a week with new recipes.
Then you too can answer the question: Can you put battered food in an air fryer?
Which is a resounding YES! Just like our zucchini here.
One thing you may wonder though is do you preheat an air fryer?
- I don’t always.
- If you do not preheat your dish may take a bit longer to cook.
- Preheating takes about 3 minutes and I would recommend it if you remember, but if not don’t fret.
- My Cosori has a preheat button which I love which makes things easier.