Free air fryer cooking times chart you can keep handy so you’ll know just how long to cook frozen foods or fresh meat in your Ninja Foodi or other brand.
This free air fryer cooking times chart makes cooking easy air fryer recipes even simpler! From frozen foods to meat or air fryer vegetable cook times it has it all. Print and put one on your fridge like us too. 😉 (originally published 9/19, affiliate links present)
I love sharing free printables here on The Typical Mom site. It saves me money and makes the info. I need handy.
This started at the beginning when I didn’t know how long to cook things like frozen chicken wings or air fryer beets. Having the times handy was so great. We hope this helps you on your journey to air fry everything!
If you love air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- THIS is my Favorite Air Fryer!
- You can find more Air fryer recipes here, we have Ninja Foodi recipes as well; bookmark them both!
- Grab the best air fryer cookbook here.
- This air fryer printable even and times for making the best frozen foods for air fryer too.
Now that you have the basics let’s get down to business. Below is a quick look at the bottom portion with times and temps you need.
Of course you may need to adjust a minute or two depending on how large your pieces of meat or veggies are. BUT it is a great starting point so everything comes out absolutely perfect the first go around.
- The link to print it out is at the bottom so hold tight.
I not only share what you need to know when air fryer vegetable recipes but all sorts of meat and seafood times.
Want to try air frying onion rings too? YES there is a difference and they’re way better than baking for sure.
Printable air fryer cooking times chart
Well when I first started creating Ninja Foodi recipes I was kinda’ starting from scratch since it was such a new machine.
I wondered a lot how long should I air fry? certain foods that it was easier to write them all down.
- After I collected a lot of air fryer times that worked well for me I decided to create a list to keep on my fridge.
- Since I am all about sharing I thought I’d share with all of you too because I couldn’t be alone in this journey.
Well that depends on what you’re making. I will say that everything I have cooked has taken a lot less time than in the oven. It takes 5 minutes to preheat, so add that to your total cook time.
Again, that depends on what you’re making. If you want air fryer tilapia it would be set lower than air fryer baked potatoes for example.
Typically though the temp. will be between 325 and 400 degrees F.
You can grab a copy when clicking on the link at the very bottom of this post.
Here are a few air fryer recipes you should try out once you have the timing sheet:
- I used this to figure out how long to cook air fryer mushrooms. We make these as a side dish with air fryer frozen chicken breast.
- Air fryer calamari is out of this world as a snack or appetizer.
Do you preheat an air fryer?
I almost always do at the temp. you need for 5 minutes before adding any food inside the basket.
- If you do not preheat your dish may take a bit longer to cook.
- Preheating takes about 3 minutes and I would recommend it if you remember, but if not don’t fret.
My Cosori has a preheat button which I love which makes things easier.
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Air Fryer Times
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Air Fryer Printable
Grab your free air fryer cook times printable sheet here! I think it is super handy to have on my fridge!
- Keep Handy
Tape or use a magnet so it stays on your refrigerator. Then next time you want to make something new you’ll know what time and temp.