Air fryer breakfast ideas are here, like air fryer banana bread to eggs, omelettes and more! Want a quick meal at the beginning of the day, this is how it is done.
We have several easy air fryer breakfast recipes to choose from here + a recipes for air fryer banana bread too! Try them all with your family and let us know which air fryer recipe is your favorite in the comments below! (originally published 1/20, affiliate links present)
Yes I am officially obsessed with this machine now. I use it daily, no joke, and have never eaten healthier in my life. Simple things like sausage patties in air fryer come out crispy and delicious AND grease drains away as it cooks too!
Let me share a little info. before we get started strong here.
If you love air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- THIS is my Favorite Air Fryer!
- You can find more Air fryer recipes here, we have Ninja Foodi recipes as well; bookmark them both!
- Here’s a printable air fryer cook times chart here for your fridge.
- It has temp. and times for making the best frozen foods for air fryer too.
- Then join our Facebook page where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. We have a Foodi social media group as well.
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
What’s the most popular food for breakfast?
Cold cereal would come in at number 1 followed by two out of 10 people eating eggs (with or without bacon or ham) first thing in the morning. Just over one in 10 usually have a bagel, toast, muffins or pastry.
- Which one is your fave??!!
- We love a batch of air fryer spam and potatoes with air fryer apple fritters together.
- Air fryer quiche can be loaded with leftover ham or made vegetarian.
Don’t these look amazing??!! They’re super versatile because you can make them plain in muffin cups, or with tons of toppings like we did here.
- I highly suggest adding some protein, diced onions and bell peppers. Seasonings are always a must with eggs too.
Can you toast bread in an air fryer?
Yep, we did this in our RV when that is all we had. You can butter it first and then throw it in at 400 degrees for 2-3 minutes or so. You can make air fryer bagels this way too in order to brown the tops.
Air fryer breakfast
- Air fryer basket
- You’ll need these silicone cupcake liners
- Medium bowl to whisk egg mixture
- Bacon crumbled, or packaged real bacon bits
- Bell pepper
- Salt and pepper
Can you scramble eggs in an air fryer?
Ninja Foodi Breakfast Recipes
YES! We have made air fryer scrambled eggs in our Ninja Foodi by adding them into the pot itself, closing the air crisp lid, and stirring intermittently until done.
- In a traditional machine you’ll need to use a pan inside. Spray with butter, preheat to 220 degrees.
- Cook for about 1 minute
- Repeat until the eggs are done the way YOU want
Once again you can add lots of goodies into these. If you need a keto breakfast recipe this one is great. Pick the color bell peppers you love the most, and get to filling them in.
- You really could pressure cook them instead to make the outsides softer, but we’re focusing on breakfast air fryer recipes right now. 😉 Sorry, sometimes I get a bit distracted.
This is what you need to make these air fryer eggs inside peppers
- Bell peppers – any color you prefer
- Eggs – I prefer 2 inside of each halved bell pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Salt and pepper – a pinch of dry Sriracha flakes are yummy too for a little heat
Want something sweet like semi homemade air fryer cinnamon rolls.
I use a springform cake pan for all the gooey ingredients, then dip in cinnamon and sugar before setting them inside.
You could drizzle some melted cream cheese frosting on top too but let me tell you they’re sweet enough as is.
- If you too want to make these out of this world 20 minute air fried sticky buns too you’re in for a treat.
Another favorite are these churro bites in the morning!
Of course you can make a batch of traditional or pumpkin banana bread in your oven, but baking in an air fryer is great too!
Can you bake cake in an air fryer?
YES! We’ve made a chocolate air fryer cake before. It works very similar to how we made this air fryer banana bread.
- It is best if you use this 7″ bundt pan because it bakes more evenly vs. using a springform pan.
- You can even make air fryer muffins now!
Sweet breads aren’t the only thing though. Give air fryer pancakes a whirl in the morning.
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Air Fryer Breakfast
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and wet in another. Slowly combine the two until flour is incorporated, do not overmix.
- Spray inside of 7" bundt pan with non stick spray and pour in batter.
- Place inside air fryer basket and close. Set to 310 degrees for 28 minutes.
- Remove when done and allow to sit in pan for 5 minutes. Then gently flip over on a plate. Drizzle melted frosting on top, slice and serve.