Air fryer breakfast ideas are here, plus the best air fryer banana bread recipe to make in the morning or for dessert. From eggs to sweet and more!
We have several easy air fryer breakfast recipes to choose from here + a recipes for air fryer banana bread too! Try them all with your family and let us know which air fryer recipe is your favorite in the comments below! (affiliate links present)
- I have 3 different machines I use: My Ninja Foodi works great for all of these. Recently I received 2 different electric air fryer brands which I love too. One is a large air fryer for bigger families. Any brand will work to make any and all of these.
What’s the most popular food for breakfast?
Cold cereal would come in at number 1 followed by two out of 10 people eating eggs (with or without bacon or ham) first thing in the morning. Just over one in 10 usually have a bagel, toast, muffins or pastry.
- Which one is your fave??!!
- We love a batch of air fryer spam and potatoes
- Our low carb air fryer egg bites are high up on the list too!
Don’t these look amazing??!! They’re super versatile because you can make them plain in muffin cups, or with tons of toppings like we did here.
- I highly suggest adding some protein, diced onions and bell peppers. Seasonings are always a must with eggs too.
Here’s what you’ll need to pick to make this air fryer breakfast
- Air fryer basket
- You’ll need these silicone cupcake liners
- Medium bowl to whisk egg mixture
- Bacon crumbled, or packaged real bacon bits
- Bell pepper
- Salt and pepper
Can you scramble eggs in an air fryer?
YES! We have made air fryer scrambled eggs in our Ninja Foodi by adding them into the pot itself, closing the air crisp lid, and stirring intermittently until done.
- In a traditional machine you’ll need to use a pan inside. Spray with butter, preheat to 220 degrees.
- Cook for about 1 minute
- Repeat until the eggs are done the way YOU want
Let’s move on to some breakfast stuffed peppers!
Once again you can add lots of goodies into these. If you need a keto breakfast recipe this one is great. Pick the color bell peppers you love the most, and get to filling them in.
- You really could pressure cook them instead to make the outsides softer, but we’re focusing on breakfast air fryer recipes right now. 😉 Sorry, sometimes I get a bit distracted.
This is what you need to make these air fryer eggs inside peppers
- Bell peppers – any color you prefer
- Eggs – I prefer 2 inside of each halved bell pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Salt and pepper – a pinch of dry Sriracha flakes are yummy too for a little heat
Want something sweet like semi homemade air fryer cinnamon rolls.
I use a springform cake pan for all the gooey ingredients, then dip in cinnamon and sugar before setting them inside.
You could drizzle some melted cream cheese frosting on top too but let me tell you they’re sweet enough as is.
- If you too want to make these out of this world 20 minute air fried sticky buns too you’re in for a treat.
Pair them with a side of hash browns or breakfast potatoes and you’re set!
Another favorite are these churro bites in the morning!
Now ready to learn how to make banana bread in air fryer? I found and followed my friend’s recipe who also created this air fryer cookbook for two you can pick up! She has a ton of other great recipes you can make that are perfect for just 2-3 people.
This is what you need to make this banana bread:
- Sugar and oil
- Baking soda
- Overripe bananas
- Sour cream which makes this a really moist bread
- Mini chocolate chips would be optional as well as chopped nuts
Of course you can make a batch of traditional or pumpkin banana bread in your oven, but baking in an air fryer is great too!
Wondering: can you bake cake in an air fryer? YES! It works very similar to how we made this air fryer banana bread.
- It is best if you use this 7″ bundt pan because it bakes more evenly vs. using a springform pan.
- Serve it with some bacon and you’re set.
Why does banana bread taste better the next day?
First of all if you have leftovers, make sure to wrap it in plastic wrap and then put it into a freezer bag and refrigerate it. By the second day, a lot of the moisture in the bananas has left them, making the loaf even sweeter.
There are a many more easy Ninja air fryer recipes you can also choose from for the beginning of the day or dinnertime.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love.
Air Fryer Banana Bread
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and wet in another. Slowly combine the two until flour is incorporated, do not overmix.
- Spray inside of 7" bundt pan with non stick spray and pour in batter.
- Place inside air fryer basket and close. Set to 310 degrees for 28 degrees.
- Remove when done and allow to sit in pan for 5 minutes. Then gently flip over on a plate. Drizzle melted frosting on top, slice and serve.