Air fryer breakfast recipes are here. You can now bake in it too and make banana bread or even eggs, an air fryer quiche, muffins and more! Want a quick meal at the beginning of the day, this is how it is done.
We have several easy air fryer breakfast recipes to choose from here + a recipes for Ninja foodi banana bread too! Try them all with your family and let us know which air fryer recipe is your favorite in the comments below! (originally published 1/20, affiliate links present)
Ninja Foodi Breakfast Recipes
Yes I am officially obsessed with this machine now. I use it daily, no joke, and have never eaten healthier in my life. Simple things like sausage patties in air fryer come out crispy and delicious AND grease drains away as it cooks too!
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
And be automatically signed up for our free newsletter too!
If yo are traveling in an rv this device is very handy because you can use it for everything. Leave the toaster behind and make air fryer toast in it even. Let me share a little info. before we get started strong here.
If you love easy air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- My Favorite Air Fryer is a Cosori or for a dual machine, the Foodi.
- You can find more easy air fryer recipes here, we have Ninja Foodi recipes as well; bookmark them both!
What’s the most popular food for breakfast?
Cold cereal would come in at number 1 followed by two out of 10 people eating eggs (with or without bacon or ham) first thing in the morning. Just over one in 10 usually have a bagel, toast, muffins or pastry. The rest might go the extra mile for air fryer French toast.
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
- Which one is your fave??!!
- We love a batch of air fryer spam and potatoes with apple fritters together.
- Air fryer quiche can be loaded with leftover ham or made vegetarian.
Don’t these look amazing??!! They’re super versatile because you can make them plain in muffin cups, or with tons of toppings like we did here.
- I highly suggest adding some protein, diced onions and bell peppers. Seasonings are always a must with eggs too.
Can you toast bread in an air fryer?
Yep, we did make toast in air fryer in our RV when that is all we had. You can butter it first and then throw it in at 400 degrees for 2-3 minutes or so. You can cook bagels this way too in order to brown the tops.
Air fryer breakfast
- Air fryer basket in your machine
- You’ll need these silicone cupcake liners
- Medium bowl to whisk egg mixture
- Bacon crumbled, or packaged real bacon bits
- Bell pepper
- Salt and pepper
Can you scramble eggs in an air fryer?
Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole
YES! We have made scrambled eggs in our Ninja Foodi by adding them into the pot itself, closing the air crisp lid, and stirring intermittently until done.
- In a traditional machine you’ll need to use a pan inside. Spray with butter, preheat to 220 degrees.
- Cook for about 1 minute
- Repeat until the eggs are done the way YOU want
And air fryer latkes aren’t just great during the holidays. Made homemade with flour or crushed Matzo crackers. Either way they are fantastic.
Low Carb Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
Once again you can add lots of goodies into these. If you need a keto breakfast recipe this one is great. Pick the color bell peppers you love the most, and get to filling them in.
- You really could pressure cook them instead to make the outsides softer, but we’re focusing on breakfast recipes right now. 😉 Sorry, sometimes I get a bit distracted.
This is what you need to make these air fryer eggs inside peppers
- Bell peppers – any color you prefer
- Eggs – I prefer 2 inside of each halved bell pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Salt and pepper – a pinch of dry Sriracha flakes are yummy too for a little heat
Quick Air Fryer Breakfast
I use a springform cake pan for all the gooey ingredients, then dip in cinnamon and sugar before setting them inside. You could drizzle some melted cream cheese frosting on top too but let me tell you they’re sweet enough as is.
- If you too want to make these out of this world 20 minute air fried sticky buns too you’re in for a treat.
Another favorite are these churro bites in the morning!
Now ready to learn how to make banana bread in air fryer or air fryer zucchini bread? You can use your own recipe or the one I share below which will fit perfectly in a small bundt pan. Just blend all the flour, sugar, oil, brown sugar and all the things and pour into a prepared pan before baking.
Of course you can make a batch of traditional or pumpkin banana bread in your oven, but baking in this small appliance is great too!
Can you bake cake in an air fryer?
YES! We’ve made a chocolate chip Ninja foodi cake before too. It works very similar to how we made this air fryer banana bread.
- It is best if you use this 7″ bundt pan because it bakes more evenly vs. using a springform pan.
- You can even make air fryer muffins now!
Sweet breads aren’t the only thing though. Give air fryer pancakes a whirl in the morning.
Before you go I want you to sign up for my free newsletter!! You will get all my new recipes emailed to you a few times a week that will help with meal planning for the week.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page because we share all our new creations there every single day. And follow me on Pinterest for more inspirations! 😉
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and wet in another. Slowly combine the two until flour is incorporated, do not overmix.
- Spray inside of 7" bundt pan with non stick spray and pour in batter.
- Place inside air fryer basket and close. Set to 310 degrees for 28 minutes.
- Remove when done and allow to sit in pan for 5 minutes. Then gently flip over on a plate. Drizzle melted frosting on top, slice and serve.