Tons of quick and easy casseroles that are simple to throw together, everyone loves, and perfect after the holidays when you have leftover turkey & ham too!
Why do we all love quick and easy casseroles…I think because it’s comfort food that brings us back to our childhood! From dinner casseroles, to side dishes, to desserts they are just a feel good food that can be adjusted to your liking adding more of this and a little less of that. (originally published 1/17)
Casserole recipes are perfect for using those leftovers too after the holidays!
Seriously, if you have leftover ham or turkey a casserole is the perfect dish to make and throw it right in. Adds protein and flavor and avoids wasting food which I just hate to do any time of year. Just about any of these can be adjusted to work with the leftovers you may have. Use your imagination, swap out ingredients here and there to use what you have.
Here are 20 PLUS (I will continually add more when I make something new) quick and easy casseroles that you will just love!
- Crockpot pizza casserole is one of my kids’ favorite dishes because, well it is pizza in a casserole. Who couldn’t resist that??
- Easy Swedish meatball casserole – if you’re never made Swedish meatballs at home they are just the ultimate comfort food I tell you, and making them into a casserole just makes it over the top delish.
- Easy chicken pot pie casserole is just a given if you’re a pot pie lover and perfect for using leftover ham or turkey instead of chicken.
- Chicken parmesan casserole is fabulous using all the flavors you love in this classic dish.
- Enchilada lasagna casserole is what we called this dish but it is really a casserole style enchilada that feeds a bunch.
- Easy beef stroganoff casserole came about because this dish was from my childhood but thought it might be better casserole style and I think I was right!
- Easy lasagna casserole or our crockpot lasagna casserole are the only ways I make lasagna nowadays because it is so much easier to make, and quicker too since there is no need to boil those big floppy noodles.
- Crockpot breakfast casserole is one of our most popular slow cooker breakfast dishes here on The Typical Mom and great for Christmas morning too.
- Chicken tortilla bake casserole is seriously so good and a bubbly pot of deliciousness you must try.
- Cream corn casserole is always served at Thanksgiving and as a Christmas side dish too because it is so yummy.
Here is a peek at a few of the ones you see here above, we love our corn pudding recipe so much we even made a Instant Pot corn casserole recipe in our pressure cooker this year too!
If you are all about your Instant Pot I have a bunch of easy Instant Pot casseroles you can make in it too.
Here are a few more pressure cooker casseroles as well as quick and easy casseroles cooked in the oven from a few of our favorite blogger friends.
Whether you love chicken, beef, pork or want a breakfast casserole we have something you can try here!
- Our pressure cooker Dorito casserole is a fun dinner to make and I assure you your kids will love it.
- Chicken cordon bleu casserole is one of my favorite dishes but casserole style is always a win.
- Twice baked potato casserole sounds like an amazing choice for the holidays or during the week served with any protein really!
- Grandma’s chicken casserole recipe is on our list of dishes to make this week because it sounds easy and my kids love anything with chicken.
- Our pressure cooker chicken quinoa casserole is really yummy using quinoa if that is your grain of choice.
- If you love Campbell’s cream of chicken casserole you’ll love this pressure cooker chicken and rice that tastes identical but cooked much quicker.
- Chicken and rice casserole is a freezer casserole meal you can make and maybe take to a loved one so they can enjoy it when they might not be feeling well, or a friend you had a baby!
- Mexican hash brown casserole sounds like a great breakfast idea.
- Italian pasta casserole is delicious any night of the week and easy to make.
- Avocado chicken enchilada casserole – anything with avocado wins around here.
- Macaroni TexMex casserole is great if you’re all about TexMex!
- Egg and lemon chicken casserole would be a perfect brunch casserole.
- Chicken noodle casserole takes the classic dish you love and turns into a bubbly casserole dish.
- Chicken curry broccoli casserole is great if curry is on your list of favorite flavors.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉