Tons of quick and easy casseroles that are simple to throw together, everyone loves, and perfect after the holidays when you have leftover turkey & ham too! Start with our ground beef casserole with potatoes, love it, and head to another to fill up your meal planning cue.
Why do we all love quick and easy casseroles…I think because it’s comfort food that brings us back to our childhood! From dinner casseroles, to side dishes, to desserts they are just a feel good food that can be adjusted to your liking adding more of this and a little less of that. (originally published 1/17, affiliate links present)
Easy Main Dish Casserole Recipes
Seriously, if you have leftover ham our asparagus casserole recipe rocks. Or make a turkey casserole instead of endless sandwiches. Adds protein and flavor while avoiding wasted food which I just hate to do.
Just about any of these can be adjusted to work with the leftovers you may have. Use your imagination, swap out ingredients here and there to use what you have. We do this a lot when we have burgers the night before, and make Hamburger and Rice Casserole the next day with it.
Crockpot pizza casserole is one of my kids’ favorite dishes because, well it is pizza in a casserole. Who couldn’t resist that??
You can even make a deconstructed anything really. Love McDonalds? Try our big mac casserole with all of the same ingredients except the bun, so it’s keto friendly.
- Easy Swedish meatball casserole – if you’re never made Swedish meatballs at home they are just the ultimate comfort food I tell you.
- Our Easy chicken pot pie casserole is just a given if you’re a pot pie lover and perfect for using leftover ham or turkey instead of chicken.
- Chicken parmesan casserole is fabulous using all the flavors you love in this classic dish.
- Enchilada lasagna casserole is what we called this dish but it is really a casserole style enchilada that feeds a bunch.
- We love this Easy beef stroganoff casserole because it’s from my childhood
- You can make pressure cooker stroganoff casserole too now!
You can make side dishes this way too. If you want to make two dishes for a complete meal, our Carrot Casserole goes with just about any other main!
Easy Dinner Casseroles for Family
If you are looking for something that your kids will go crazy over, layer in some mac and cheese like we did with our shipwreck casserole recipe. Even a fun name on that one!
- Easy lasagna casserole
- Or our crockpot lasagna casserole are the only ways I make lasagna nowadays since there is no need to boil the noodles.
- Chicken tortilla bake casserole is seriously so good and a bubbly pot of deliciousness you must try.
- Cream corn casserole is always served at Thanksgiving and as a Christmas as a side dish
Easy Casseroles to Take to Someone
We even have a bunch of pressure cooker casseroles below you can enjoy, but here are a few more you can make in your oven.
- Crockpot breakfast casserole is one of our most popular slow cooker breakfast dishes here on The Typical Mom and great for Christmas morning too.
- This is another cinnamon roll breakfast casserole that is packed with sweet fruit!
- Chicken cordon bleu casserole is one of my favorite dishes but casserole style is always a win.
- Twice baked potato casserole sounds like an amazing choice for the holidays or during the week served with any protein really!
- Grandma’s chicken casserole recipe is on our list of dishes to make this week because it sounds easy and my kids love anything with chicken.
- Chicken and rice casserole is a freezer casserole meal you can make and maybe take to a loved one so they can enjoy it when they might not be feeling well, or a friend you had a baby!
- Mexican hash brown casserole sounds like a great breakfast idea.
- Also this Mexican pizza casserole gets a thumbs up.
- Italian pasta casserole is delicious any night of the week and easy to make.
Easy Casserole Recipes with Ground Beef
- Avocado chicken enchilada casserole – anything with avocado wins around here.
- Macaroni TexMex casserole is great if you’re all about TexMex!
- Egg and lemon chicken casserole would be a perfect brunch casserole.
- Easy Chicken noodle casserole takes the classic dish you love and turns into a bubbly casserole dish.
- Chicken tortilla bake casserole is a great twist!
- This Chicken curry broccoli casserole is great if curry is on your list of favorite flavors.
- Holidays aren’t complete without an easy green bean casserole.
Here is a peek at a few of the ones you see here above, we love our corn pudding recipe so much we even made a Instant Pot corn casserole recipe in our pressure cooker this year too!
- If you love Campbell’s cream of chicken casserole you’ll love this pressure cooker chicken and rice that tastes identical but cooked much quicker.
- This pressure cooker chicken quinoa casserole is really yummy using quinoa if that is your grain of choice.
- Our pressure cooker Dorito casserole is a fun dinner to make and I assure you your kids will love it.
- Pressure cooker lasagna casserole is way faster to make than the traditional method and easier to eat too!
- Our version of pressure cooker sausage rice casserole is packed with flavor.
- This pressure cooker chicken quinoa cabbage casserole is on the healthier side of things.
- I will bet this Instant Pot crack chicken casserole will become a family favorite.
- If you love cabbage this Instant Pot stuffed cabbage casserole will do you in.
- Along those lines our Instant Pot stuffed pepper casserole is a great twist on the traditional.
- Choose between 4 Instant Pot breakfast casserole recipes here.
- I’ve got another twist on a traditional recipe with this Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole.
- Pressure cooker tuna noodle casserole is creamy and delish.
- French toast casserole in a slow cooker turns out great
- Sweet potato casserole can be made in the oven or pressure cooker
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉
Easy Casserole Recipes
- 1 8×8 pan
- Melt half of your butter in a large pot over medium heat. Once melted, add the onions and cook until softened. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until your desired color and texture.
- Remove the onions and mushrooms to a small bowl. Place the rest of your butter in the pot. In another pot prepare the pasta according to package directions, boil until al dente.
- Whisk the flour into the hot melted butter mixture to form a roux, then whisk in the milk. Season as you like but at least with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook for 8 minutes until thickened.
- Stir in the broth, pasta, and cooked ham and cook until ham is warmed through. Set oven to broil. Pour the pasta mixture into an 8" x 8" casserole dish and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- (French's fried onions on top is great too)Place the casserole dish in the oven and broil until cheese is golden and melted. (this step is optional)