Here is a free printable monthly cleaning schedule eBook to help you clean and purge your house all year long and not get too overwhelmed! This whole house cleaning schedule is a great resource to keep you on track.
I have been creating free monthly cleaning schedule printables all year and have now put them all into an eBook for you to download and use year after year! A complete book of organization printables just for you from me. 😉 (originally published 12/17, affiliate links present)
I know you’re like me and LOVE anything for free, especially if you’re a Marie Kondo wanna’ be. 😉
If you’re looking to organize and clean ALL THE THINGS this year, we have help for you for $0 out the door.
Printable House Cleaning Checklist
FIRST – You should sign up for my free newsletter so you get new posts emailed to you twice a week and never miss out on anything! Here are a few resources to start you on your home cleaning journey:
- This is my favorite all purpose household cleaner ever!
- These are the best storage bins with wheels you’ll ever buy.
- You can make your own diy antibacterial cleaning wipes right at home too to save some money. 😉
Printable Cleaning Schedule
- I first created a January purge checklist.
It worked so well for me, and was so popular with others, that I was asked to make one for every month of the year.
Here is a picture of the first one I did below, the other ones are similar except each month we focus on different areas of the house.
Free Cleaning Printables
Why did I do this? Well, I am a paper and pencil kinda’ gal who can’t stand clutter!! Instead of being overwhelmed with a ton of deep cleaning tasks.
I’d rather have a Spring cleaning list to clean and organize a little at a time.
- Yes I have a cell phone and put my schedule of “to dos” in there, but there is something satisfying having a piece of paper to keep you on track.
- Especially when house cleaning, which isn’t always fun. Bring on the simple daily tasks I say!
I began this cleaning and purging schedule by starting to organize school paperwork from years past that had been piling up. Then went on to do a refrigerator clean out, moved on to pantry organization…and I got addicted.
Whole House Cleaning Schedule
I needed to organize like this throughout the entire house.
I’m always forgetting things too so I listed just a few rooms at a time each month, and areas/items you should go thru and purge if you haven’t used it in the past year.
Here is me at one of the few big thrift store donation hauls. This happens at least twice a year and I always feel good about it when I leave.
I do a BIG purge like this a few times a year, this was my “before Christmas hits” purge! This time of year it is toys the girls haven’t touched in the past year and clothing that no longer fits.
The best time to do a major cleaning in early December for me. I know they will be getting things so it’s out with the old and in with the new.
- Another plus is we get to get daily, weekly and monthly cleaning tasks done while giving back to others.
- An additional bonus is you’ll get a tax write off after your home is clean. WIN!
Start during the months when your kids are out of school. Then you can use our Summer house cleaning checklist. You can involve your kids in these cleaning routines too, and teach them how daily cleaning tips can make things a bit easier.
Monthly Cleaning Schedule
- Purge outgrown clothing and toys when your kids are NOT home. If you don’t, all of a sudden they’ll want that shirt that does NOT fit or toy that is broken.
Be honest with yourself when purging your closet. If it hasn’t fit in a year get rid of it. No “well my goal is to get back to that size”. Treat yourself when you get there.
- If you have items of value that you’d rather sell than donate that is fine. Make a buck but put a VERY reasonable price on it.
- When you clean kitchen items take note of the food in your pantry too and pitch what is expired. There’s probably more than you think!
If you’re back to The Typical Mom because you’ve completed one of my cleaning and purging checklists, welcome back!
- Whether you’re new or here to find all of them, welcome! Either way I promise you that you will feel SO good after each month is done!
What I did when I first printed out this monthly cleaning schedule was to make a home organization binder.
- I slid each month into a sheet protector and used wet erase markers to mark off when I was done with each area/item. (don’t use dry erase markers, they won’t work as well)
Then when I finish my weekly cleaning I can wipe the marks away with a baby wipe. It’s then ready to be reused for the next year.
- I hope this helps you as much as it helped me. Cleaning your house is not on the top of anyone’s list of things they’d love to do. It has to get done though.
- Not getting overwhelmed is a key factor in it getting done. These cleaning printables have made a world of difference.
Let me know how it goes for you!
Free printable monthly cleaning schedule
Time needed: 1 day.
Free printable house cleaning checklist
- Use free printable to print
Ensure printer is on with ink in it and Print your cleaning ebook here
Inside a folder save these so you can use them year after year.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
Then sign up for my free newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest! 😉
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Penny Thomas Jones
Thursday 9th of September 2021
How do I print the monthly cleaning ebook? Beyond me...
Penny Thomas Jones
Thursday 9th of September 2021
@Penny Thomas Jones, never mind - finally found it! Thanks so much for this!
Monday 8th of February 2021
Hi there! Thank you so much for this printable e-book. I had no problem downloading it so thank you for adding the link at the bottom of the post. I cannot wait to get started. I am so overwhelmed with clutter right now. I pray that this is finally the system that will help me get organized/clutter free once and for all. God bless you!
Thursday 25th of March 2021
Thank you so much for this ebook. I also am praying this will be a big help to me also. Kathy
The Typical Mom
Tuesday 9th of February 2021
Hope this helps!!
Saturday 26th of December 2020
I hope this will get me motivated to do this! Need to get it done!
Sunday 29th of November 2020
I would love them in black and white too!
Wednesday 10th of June 2020
Thank you for sharing your organization tips and tricks. Also the monthly clean up and out is amazing. I had no problems downloading but did have to scroll through many dead ends until I finally found it. Im so excited to start destashing and organizing areas that basically stay the same because they are ignored. Thank you for all your help