Lots of free holiday printables like word search pages, coloring sheets, Bingo cards and more for every holiday you can think of! Fun and keeps them busy.
We LOVE free holiday printables for families here at The Typical Mom! I’m a former Teacher and Mom to 3. Any way I can save a dollar I will. Now that I blog full time I love creating word searches, bingo, and other fun games for families. (originally published 1/17, affiliate links present)
These are just a few free holiday word search challenge printables and bingo cards you see above.
I’ll link to others below for every holiday you might think of and continue to add to it throughout the years.
I started with free bingo cards and word searches first because those are my children’s favorites. They were helpful when I was teaching as a fun holiday party activity. Like these Easter Bingo cards here.
Most have 3-4 different free bingo cards for each holiday too so not everyone wins at the same time if you’re playing with a bunch of kids at a party or in the classroom.
Make sure you click on each different link within the post so you can get all the varieties. If you have a really large crowd you can either pair people into teams, or print 2-3 of each version. That way a few will win at the same time so have a few extra prizes available.
Free Holiday Printables
In January we have a snowman page on our winter activities for kids post. If you want to celebrate Black History month we have this Martin Luther King Jr. coloring page that is color by number, 6 different pictures in it too.
- Super cute Valentine Bingo cards are here
- Valentine word search – 2 choices to choose from
- Boy and girl Valentine cards your kids will enjoy
Using gender neutral holiday cards is important when saving money for sure.
- St.Patrick’s Day word search is a must for the season
- A few Easter word search puzzles are here to enjoy
We have Easter treat bags here that are fun for a get together or school give away.
Here’s a free printable Father’s Day card kids can color themselves, which always means more than bought. There is an area where they can write their own little note and “dress” up the face to resemble their dad too.
Games are always fun too right? Especially when you are trying to save money on a get together they can save the day. Want them to last longer? You can use self adhesive laminating sheets with wet erase markers. Then they can be used year after year.
Bingo Holiday Free Bingo Games
- Easy Back to School Bingo can be used in centers as a game for all ages along with alphabet bingo too.
- Back to School word search is perfect for Teachers in the classroom, or just for fun at home
- Best Halloween word search is always fun when you’re throwing a party
We have 2 choices for you to choose from. A ghost and pumpkin shape are provided so you can use one or both, your choice.
Free Halloween Bingo is a great game to play with adults and / or kids of all ages.
- 2 Thanksgiving word search pages
- Cute Thanksgiving placemats coloring pages are great to keep kids busy
Free Thanksgiving Bingo is a must to play when people come over for the big turkey day.
Get some cheap little trinkets to win, or treats are always a win for all ages.
Printable Christmas word search is here and we have 2 different versions to choose from.
- Free Christmas Bingo is always a win.
- We have 6 different reindeer coloring pages and activity sheets here
- Christmas gift tags can be printed for free here, I’m a sucker for all things freebie.
For the bingo cards I provide 3 different versions so you can have several people playing and not everyone will win all at once.
I suggest using fun things as markers like:
- Mini marshmallows
- Dried beans
- Highlighters are great to pair with the free word search printables
To receive new printables sign up for my newsletter below. You can create personalized holiday cards here too.
If you have really little ones, give our free Kindergarten word search printables a try too.