Christmas word search printable that’s free to download and a great activity to do during the holidays or in the classroom too, more activities here too.
During the holidays it’s fun to do new activities, and we all know we need to keep the kiddos busy. Here’s a free printable Christmas word search they might like to do during the day when they’re spending time with family and friends and is perfect for the classroom too! It’s one of our favorite holiday printables. (originally published 12/16, affiliate links present)
Christmas word search puzzles are the best!
- We have this Christmas tree version and a gingerbread man below. Print out for the classroom too since the level of difficulty is rather low.
If you are looking for more Christmas games for kids here is Christmas BINGO as well that is always a fun game to play and easy to do.
- Just use jelly beans, pennies, or ripped up scraps of paper as markers. Then you’ve got yourself a great holiday game they will love.
Here are a few other fun Christmas games and activities your kids will love:
- Pin the nose on the snowman
- Chocolate Candy Land game
- Inflatable reindeer toss game
- Decorate your own snowman stickers
- Christmas foam activity bucket
Make sure to make a batch of our party punch recipe in red or green for the occasion too!
Have a happy holiday!
This year we created a new gingerbread man Christmas word search you can download and share with your kids or students. He is cute and appropriate for most school age children, and both boys and girls will love it. Very gender neutral.
- You can download our gingerbread man word search right here, make as many copies as you’d like!
We have a kindness calendar that’s fun to start in December as well. You can use it any time of year though.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉