This post has been sponsored by Albertsons. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
This party punch recipe has just 3 ingredients and is the best punch recipe for a birthday party or baby shower! Make this for any occasion and it’s a hit!!
Are you throwing a baby shower or maybe need a party punch recipe for an upcoming birthday party? Well, this is the best punch ever because it’s so easy to throw together!! Pick up just 3 simple ingredients on your next trip to Albertsons, pour it all into a punch bowl with a few fun sprinkles, and you’re set with a drink that kids and adults will love.
- While you’re there, play the SHOP, PLAY, WIN!® Collect & Win Game featuring MONOPOLY, too…now that’s fun!
I play the MONOPOLY Collect & Win game at my local Albertsons, but you can Shop, Play, Win! at any of the Albertsons Companies stores like Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, Carrs/Safeway, United Supermarkets, Amigos, Albertsons Market and Market Street stores.
Here we go…these are the 2 main ingredients you’ll need, plus sorbet and our Nilla wafers will be used for snacking. Stay tuned for a special half birthday treat we’ll share with you later, too. 😉
Have you played the MONOPOLY Collect & Win game at Albertsons yet??!!
- Collect tickets in store, and then play online for additional prizes.
- Purchase participating products at your local store, and earn more MONOPOLY game pieces (given at the register).
- Here’s a peek at the board and game pieces.
Here’s what each MONOPOLY Collect & Win game piece looks like when you get them.
- You just tear off the top and bottom, they are perforated.
- Open it up.
- Download the Shop, Play, Win app.
- Scan the online game code and keep track of your game pieces digitally with the Shop, Play, Win App.
- Tickets include game markers and coupons, online codes, instant wins or free tickets. Stick game pieces on to your game board.
- Learn more about the MONOPOLY Collect & Win game here.Once you have all of your ingredients, head home. You’ll want to get started on this simple punch recipe. Then, when you have a minute to yourself, you can log in, play, and put your game pieces onto the MONOPOLY Collect & Win game board.
Here’s how easy this party punch recipe is to prepare
- Get out a punch bowl.
- Pour in a container of Simply Orange juice.
- Follow that by 1 liter of 7-up.
- Scoop out some pink sorbet or any color you choose; we used rainbow this time.
- Sprinkles are optional but super fun.
- Allow the sorbet to melt just a bit before serving.
Now, let’s say you need the best birthday party punch. Well, this is perfect for that…or just make an excuse to celebrate and have a half birthday party!
Here’s where our Nilla wafers came into play.
- Use them as polka dots on your 1/2 birthday cake.
- Serve them on the side of your rainbow party punch for snackin’.
Have you ever surprised your kids or spouse with a surprise half birthday party??!!
It’s super fun, and they probably would never expect it. No presents are necessary (though nice cards never hurt, and handmade is always best).
Here’s what you do:
- Mix ingredients together to make a cake (you can find a variety of flavors in the baking aisle of Albertsons when you’re there).
- Fill a round cake pan 3/4 way full (you’ll have some left over, so just use that to make a few cupcakes).
- Bake as directed.
- Allow cake to cool.
- Cut it in half.
- Put half the cake on a cake platter.
- Frost the top of that if you’d like some frosting in between the layers.
- Flip the other half upside down so it fits together perfectly as you see here (like a half moon with the flat sides placed together).
- Frost the top.
- Decorate it with Nilla wafer polka dots and sprinkles. Put a candle in the middle.
As for the party punch recipe you’ll have the best success if you scoop the sorbet out about 15 minutes before you’re going to serve it so it melts just a bit and allows a bit of frothy top to build up. The sweetness will pair well with your Simply Orange juice and 7-up which will make it a bit bubbly too!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this party punch recipe
- 1-2 liters of 7-up – depends on how bubbly you want it (we used 1/2 of our 2 liter bottle)
- 52 oz. Simply Orange juice – the entire container
- 6 scoops of sorbet
Party Punch Recipe
- 1 liter 7-up
- 52 oz Orange Juice Simply Orange
- 6 scoops sorbet
- Pour your container of Simply Orange juice into your punch bowl followed by 1 liter of 7-up (could add up to 2 liters).
- Gently stir. Then scoop in 5-6 scoops of sorbet.
- Allow sorbet to melt just a bit before serving for optimal taste.