This baby shower party punch with sherbet has just 3 ingredients and is the best punch recipe for a birthday party or bridal shower! Make this for any occasion and it’s a hit!!
Are you throwing a baby shower or maybe need an easy party punch recipe for an upcoming birthday party? This sherbet punch ever because it’s so easy to throw together!! Sponsored by Albertsons. (affiliate links present)
Easy Party Punch
Pick up just 3 simple ingredients, dump them into a punch bowl, and enjoy. It’s a drink that kids and adults will love that is non alcoholic with sherbet. There are a ton of variations you can make with these basic items if you think outside of the box too.
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
And be automatically signed up for our free newsletter too!
Want to double this Fall punch recipe for baby shower or a big group for a birthday party? NO problem! You can use either ginger ale or lemon lime depending on your preference. It is really versatile. If you want an alcoholic pink punch recipe, just add a cup of your favorite liquor.
Pair with a few sweet treats from Goldbelly delivered right to your door (you can get $25 off your order too) and you’ll have yourself a killer get together.
Non Alcoholic Party Punch
While you’re there, play the Monopoly Game too…now that’s fun! Here we go…these are the 2 main ingredients you’ll need, plus sorbet and our Nilla wafers will be used for snacking. Stay tuned for a special half birthday treat we’ll share with you later, too. 😉
Have you played the MONOPOLY Collect & Win game at Albertsons yet??!! Collect tickets in store, and then play online for additional prizes.
Purchase participating products at your local store, and earn more MONOPOLY game pieces (given at the register). Here’s a peek at the board and game pieces.
Baby Shower Punch
If you get to visit the store when the MONOPOLY Collect & Win game is going on they will give you a bunch at checkout. I think it is one for every ten dollars or so. Even if you don’t think you’re going to use the whole game board and match it up you should still collect them.
Reason being is there are coupons and free food stamps in there. I have found one that is a package of free crackers or gallon of milk. All of them are for store brand items but doesn’t really matter to me, I mean free?
Party Punch with Sherbet
You just tear off the top and bottom, they are perforated. Open it up. Download the Shop, Play, Win app. Scan the online game code and keep track of your game pieces digitally with the Shop, Play, Win App.
Tickets include game markers and coupons, online codes, instant wins or free tickets. Stick game pieces on to your game board.
Party punch recipe
It is super simple to throw this together I tell you. You can tweak it a bit too if you can’t find 7 up brand you could use Sprite or a store brand lemon lime soda. Occasionally I will find a 2 liter of Fanta pineapple soda and OMG is that good. It should just be something fruity is all really.
- Get out a punch bowl.
- Pour in a container of Simply Orange juice.
- some like a mixture of pineapple orange juice
- Simply pineapple juice can be used instead too
- Pour in a container of Simply Orange juice.
Want to make a super sweet mixture? Use fruit punch or pink lemonade instead of soda. For adults you could really change it up, I don’t think I have to explain how you could turn this into a party punch cocktail but I will. Now you won’t use 2 liters of alcohol, I mean no….. Use a light soda with a cup of hard liquor to give it just a boost.
- Follow that by 1 liter of 7-up.
- Scoop out some pink sorbet or any color you choose; we used rainbow this time.
- Sprinkles are optional but super fun.
- Allow the sorbet to melt just a bit before serving.
It’s super fun especially if you’re throwing a rainbow birthday party!
Best Party Punch
Now, let’s say you need the best birthday party punch. Well, this is perfect for that…or just make an excuse to celebrate and have a half birthday party!
Here’s where our Nilla wafers came into play.
- Use them as polka dots on your 1/2 birthday cake.
- Serve them on the side of your rainbow party punch for snackin’.
You could serve this as part of a Half birthday party celebration too!! Making it for a smaller crowd? Just cut everything in half, easy peasy.
It’s super fun, and they probably would never expect it. No presents are necessary (though nice cards never hurt, and handmade is always best).
Here’s what you do:
- Mix ingredients together to make a cake (you can find a variety of flavors in the baking aisle of Albertsons when you’re there).
- Fill a round cake pan 3/4 way full (you’ll have some left over, so just use that to make a few cupcakes).
- Bake as directed.
- Allow cake to cool.
- Cut it in half.
- Put half the cake on a cake platter.
- Frost the top of that if you’d like some frosting in between the layers.
- Flip the other half upside down so it fits together perfectly as you see here (like a half moon with the flat sides placed together).
- Frost the top.
Decorate it with Nilla wafer polka dots and sprinkles. Put a candle in the middle. Then enjoy with friends and family!
As for the party punch recipe you’ll have the best success if you scoop the sorbet out about 15 minutes before you’re going to serve it so it melts just a bit and allows a bit of frothy top to build up.
Sherbet punch recipe
The sweetness will pair well with your Simply Orange juice and 7-up which will make it a bit bubbly too!
- 1-2 liters of 7-up – depends on how bubbly you want it (we used 1/2 of our 2 liter bottle)
- 52 oz. Simply Orange juice – the entire container
- 6 scoops of sorbet
Vary the amount of ice cream you use of course but consume it quickly because of course it’s going to melt.
Party Punch recipes
- If you love cranberry juice you should try our holiday moscow mule recipe
- We have a bunch of other easy party punch baby shower drinks listed here
- During Christmas we love a large pot of Crockpot hot apple cider for our get togethers
- Pineapple Rum Cocktail is my fave
Printable directions are below for you that include nutritional information too. Calories, saturated fat, etc.. will change if you alter ingredients listed.
Party Punch Kids
There is a printable recipe card down below you can keep handy or just come back time and time again. Here is a brief step by step to get you thinking. In a punch bowl combine your orange juice followed by 1 liter of 7-up (could add up to 2 liters). Gently stir. (you could double the recipe easily with a larger bowl)
- Then scoop in 5-6 scoops of sorbet. Allow ice cream to melt just a bit before serving for optimal taste.
- Best if served about 15 minutes after making it so there is a little bit melted into the mixture to sweeten it up. Enjoy party punch for kids.
Have cute plastic wine glasses for kids, they love those. For a baby shower it is great to fill mason jars with twine around the top with name tags hanging off of them as place holders.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Party Punch Recipe
- 1 liter lemon lime soda 7-up or sprite
- 52 oz orange juice Simply Orange
- 6 scoops sherbet
- Pour your container of Simply Orange juice into your punch bowl followed by 1 liter of 7-up (could add up to 2 liters).
- Gently stir. Then scoop in 5-6 scoops of sorbet.
- Allow sorbet to melt just a bit before serving for optimal taste. Best if served about 15 minutes after making it so there is a little bit melted into the mixture to sweeten it up.