This 3 ingredient pink punch recipe baby shower drink or Christmas punch turns out great. Make raspberry or into a peppermint punch, non alcoholic or with vodka. It’s the perfect drink for any holiday party year round.
We always make this party punch recipe for birthdays and get togethers of all kinds. That turns out more like rainbow colors which is fun but for baby shower punch or a Christmas drink it is fun to be pink punch. Let us share the different variations we have made this far and how easy it is. (affiliate links present, originally published 11/22)
Ok so it is December and you want to make a Christmas punch for you guests. You can easily make this spiked with alcohol or a mocktail for the kiddos. If you have a bunch just make two with a sign in front so everyone knows.
Around this time you can find peppermint ice cream pretty easily. This is great this time of year. Don’t worry the flavor won’t be too overwhelming because you’re going to tone it down with egg nog!! I know, so delicious right?? Well it is. If that doesn’t work for you I have other combinations that are just as delicious.
Barbie Punch Drink
Let’s talk about all the possibilities shall we. Ok so if you really want the ice cream or sorbet to shine you would want to use club soda vs. 7-up or Sprite soda. Keeping it pink you’ll want to stick to using raspberry sorbet, strawberry ice cream, or peppermint. For the most part those will be your easiest to find.
You might find a watermelon sorbet here and there depending on where you’re shopping but you get the drift right?? Grab a punch bowl with a ladle and here are a few fun combinations;
Non Alcoholic Christmas Punch
- If you want to add juice instead of soda you could, for little ones. It will make it quite a bit sweeter but add
- raspberry sorbet
- apple juice or pink lemonade
- club soda to make it fizzy
Pink Baby Shower Punch
There are many other combinations too though, depending on what you like. If you want to make it the cheapest way of them all you would buy 2 liters of each add in and store brand in the freezer section. This one is great too;
- Strawberry ice cream is great with
- pink lemonade or pineapple juice
- Raspberry sorbet works well with
- pineapple juice blend, orange juice (no pulp) or pink lemonade
- Ginger ale, Sprite or 7up soda
- Peppermint ice cream is fabulous for a holiday drink when throwing a holiday party
- egg nog or 7up for a lighter version
- club soda
Pink Apple Punch
I have the exact measurements of the 3 ingredients you need below but wanted to share a few variations you could choose from. If making a big batch you could double but would need a large drink dispenser or bowl to serve it. To keep it cold longer you can add an ice ring but keep in mind it will melt and water it down.
Peppermint Vodka Drink
If you want to make an adult version of this holiday punch I would sub out 1 cup of one of your liquids for your favorite spike. Easy to do that, or Malibu rum is my favorite in the fruity version with Sprite. You can find your own favorite combination of course but one is sure to peak your interest.
- Make sure your sorbet / ice cream is really firmly frozen to begin with so it won’t melt as quickly.
- To keep contents cold the longest, freeze your punch bowl overnight.
- Add frozen goods into your glass bowl, then pour liquids over the top
- best if added when they are straight out of the fridge and very cold
- stir to incorporate and serve with a ladle.
To make it prettier when served you could wet rim of glasses and dip in crushed candy canes for peppermint or colored pink sugar crystals for the raspberry version. Fresh cranberries and orange slices can be added too for flare, just be careful if you have little ones around as the first can be a choking hazard.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Christmas Morning Punch
Pink Punch Recipe
- 1/2 gallon ice cream or sorbet, raspberry or peppermint
- 4 c pink lemonade substitute egg nog with peppermint ice cream, or use orange juice with raspberry sorbet for fruity
- 1 liter club soda Sprite, Ginger ale, 7 up with raspberry is nice
- Make sure your sorbet / ice cream is really firmly frozen. To keep cold longer freeze your punch bowl overnight.
- Add into punch bowl, then pour liquids over the top (best if added when they are straight out of the fridge and very cold). Stir to incorporate and serve with a ladle.
- If you want to make an alcoholic version I would substitute 1 cup of vodka with 1 cup of your juice or egg nog.
- ** Peppermint ice cream + egg nog + club soda ** Raspberry sorbet + orange juice + club soda or 7 up = best combinations
- ** You could wet rim of glasses and dip in crushed candy canes for peppermint or colored pink sugar crystals for raspberry.