Baby shower drinks and punch recipes to choose from for a boy or girl. Blue, pink, yellow, and Dollar Store baby shower ideas for decorating too.
If you’re throwing a baby shower for someone it’s nice to have a bit of help finding inexpensive ideas for decorations, food, and drinks. I have a lot of them to share with you here. I will start with some fun and easy to make baby shower drinks, and include easy baby shower decor as well as brunch ideas too below. (originally published 4/16, affiliate links present)
- All of these drink recipes are yummy and can be made as a mocktail or cocktail too. Enjoy!
Best Baby shower drinks
Here is a pretty pink punch for baby showers celebrating a girl!
- 3 c. strawberries
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 4 c. sparkling water, ginger ale, or lemon lime soda
- Ice – more or less depending on how slushy you want it
- Blend all ingredients on pulse until ice is crushed, double or triple the recipe if you are serving in large quantiles and not making one batch at a time.
- Use mint as a garnish and to give it extra flavor.
Sharing the baby’s name if it is already revealed (or more fun to reveal it this way at the party)….or paint the front indented area of the mason jars and write the baby’s name there!
- Perfect baby shower drink idea that is inexpensive but will make an impression.
Another fave is this baby shower punch with orange juice or frozen pink lemonade concentrate and ice cream. Well sorbet that is.
Of course you don’t always have to go with a blue or pink theme even if you know the baby’s gender. Go with the theme of your baby shower and get creative! Having floating fruit or sherbet in your drinks adds a nice flare.
- Use cute paper straws and find really cute glasses or mason jars that match your motif.
- Serve it in a really fun punch bowl!
Use fun cups and glasses to serve your baby shower drinks in like mason jars or moscow mule mugs like we did with this cranberry juice version.
Hanging little sayings from the glasses is such a simple thing to do for your party that doesn’t cost a lot but can be something that people remember.
- Want a pineapple juice baby shower drink recipe? Try our sparkling island cocktail that you can easily make into a mocktail with a splash of soda.
- Our mojito drink recipe is easy
If you like the idea of one but want to use grape juice instead, go ahead! Get creative with what you serve and create your own signature drink of your own. The guest of honor will love that with her name incorporated into it.
Want to add something cute?? Use a lime to wet the rim of the glass, then dip in a plate with kool aid on it before you fill it with the drink. It will leave a fun color and taste on the outside!
Here are a few different colors and flavors of baby shower drinks you can choose from!
- If you’re throwing a boy baby shower and need a blue punch try this one (seen above)!
- Here’s a pineapple cooler punch idea from My Mommy Style.
- Here’s a really simple yellow homemade lemonade recipe from us!
- They have a cranberry citrus punch that looks great too.
We have a roundup of summer cocktail drinks here too.
- A Thrifty Mom has a cute green punch idea if that is your color!
- She also has a great strawberry limeade drink that would be great at a baby shower.
- Here’s another sparkling strawberry punch idea from Taste of Lizzy T’s that uses Jello!
Our orange creamsicle drink uses pudding too which makes it really creamy and delish.
- Here’s a yellow pineapple punch idea from 365ish Days of Pinterest great for a gender neutral baby shower drink.
- Life Currents has a maroon colored drink called My Mom’s Party Punch.
- Our pumpkin cocktail is a fun one during Fall.
- Eazy Peazy Mealz has a non-alcoholic citrus sangria that looks amazing.
Now that you have a few ideas for baby shower drinks you may be looking for a few yummy brunch ideas there are several here….definitely have to make #12!!