Baby shower drinks and baby shower punch recipes to choose from for a boy or girl. Our lotus drink can be made any color you want. Blue, pink, yellow, and Dollar Store baby shower ideas for decorating too.
If you’re throwing a baby shower for someone it’s nice to have a bit of help finding inexpensive ideas for decorations, food, and drinks. I have a lot of them to share with you here. I will start with some fun and easy to make baby shower drinks, and include easy baby shower decor as well as brunch ideas too below. (originally published 4/16, affiliate links present)
Best Baby shower drinks
All of these drink recipes are yummy and can be made as a mocktail or cocktail. You can easily dress up the glasses for any sort of theme with some twine and tags with little messages or name cards. An easy way to liven up your get together with guests that doesn’t cost a lot.
Let’s start with something you can tweak into a few different versions. Read how to make sweet tea With Lipton tea bags and make it “plain”. Add flavors like hibiscus or raspberry to two others and you have 3 right out of the gate.
Baby Shower Mocktails
Now lets move on to another pink punch recipe that is always a big hit and easy to throw together with fresh or frozen fruit. Here is a pretty pink punch for baby showers celebrating a girl! You can always add or omit alcohol in any or all of these ideas. Print this particular recipe at the bottom using the recipe card below.
- 3 c. strawberries
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 4 c. sparkling water, club soda, ginger ale, or lemon lime soda
- Ice – more or less depending on how slushy you want it
All shapes and sizes for ice cubes can be made and offered up too which makes everything a bit “fancier” but doesn’t cost any more. Use a fresh sprig of mint, a splash of lemon juice or wedge, or a piece of fruit or lemon on the side of the glass to brighten things up too.
If you want more of a citrus flavor, give our lime drink a whirl or serve both. More is always better.
Baby Shower Cocktails
For any of these you can make two versions, one with alcohol and one without or have the Malibu or Vodka on the side for some guests to add themselves. Have a shot glass next to the bottle as that is about how much you’d want to add to a glass with the mix itself.
- Blend all ingredients on pulse until ice is crushed, double or triple the recipe if you are serving in large quantiles and not making one batch at a time.
- Use mint as a garnish and to give it extra flavor.
Using fun glasses brings it up a notch, I love mason jars for a party and could even garnish the glass with a burlap style string with a chalkboard tag.
Sharing the baby’s name if it is already revealed (or more fun to reveal it this way at the party)….or paint the front indented area of the mason jars and write the baby’s name there!
- Perfect baby shower drink idea that is inexpensive but will make an impression.
Another fave is this baby shower punch with orange juice or frozen pink lemonade concentrate and ice cream. Well sorbet that is.
Baby Shower Punch
Of course you don’t always have to go with a blue or pink theme even if you know the baby’s gender. Go with the theme of your baby shower and get creative! Having floating fruit or sherbet in your drinks adds a nice flare.
- Use cute paper straws and find really cute glasses or mason jars that match your motif.
- Serve it in a really fun punch bowl!
Use fun cups and glasses to serve your baby shower drinks in like mason jars or moscow mule mugs like we did with this cranberry juice version.
Baby Shower Drinks Pink
Hanging little sayings from the glasses is such a simple thing to do for your party that doesn’t cost a lot but can be something that people remember.
- Want a pineapple juice baby shower drink recipe? Try our sparkling island cocktail that you can easily make into a mocktail with a splash of soda.
- Our mojito drink recipe is easy
- And although our hibiscus sweet tea isn’t totally pink you can add sliced strawberries to the edge of each glass. A Southern favorite for sure.
If you like the idea of one but want to use grape juice instead, go ahead! Get creative with what you serve and create your own signature drink of your own. The guest of honor will love that with her name incorporated into it.
Want to add something cute?? Use a lime to wet the rim of the glass, then dip in a plate with kool aid on it before you fill it with the drink. It will leave a fun color and taste on the outside!
Baby Shower Drinks Blue
Here are a few different colors and flavors of baby shower drinks you can choose from!
- If you’re throwing a boy baby shower and need a blue punch try this one (seen above)!
- There’s a pineapple cooler punch idea from My Mommy Style.
- Here’s a really simple yellow homemade lemonade recipe from us!
- They have a cranberry citrus punch that looks great too.
We have a roundup of summer cocktail drinks here too.
Baby Shower Drinks Non Alcoholic
Starting early in the morning? You might want to make a coffee bar with homemade coffee creamer, sprinkles, whipped cream, all the things.
- A Thrifty Mom has a cute green punch idea if that is your color!
- She also has a great strawberry limeade drink that would be great at a baby shower.
- Here’s another sparkling strawberry punch idea from Taste of Lizzy T’s that uses Jello!
Our orange creamsicle drink uses pudding too which makes it really creamy and delish.
Winter Baby Shower Drinks
- Here’s a yellow pineapple punch idea from 365ish Days of Pinterest great for a gender neutral baby shower drink.
- Life Currents has a maroon colored drink called My Mom’s Party Punch.
- Our pumpkin cocktail is a fun one during Fall.
- Eazy Peazy Mealz has a non-alcoholic citrus sangria that looks amazing.
Now that you have a few ideas for baby shower drinks you may be looking for a few yummy brunch ideas there are several here….definitely have to make #12!!
Now that you have some baby shower punch recipes check out this post on adorable baby shower cake pop ideas and some easy and really cheap baby shower decor ideas and baby shower games too!
Below in this printable recipe card is for a strawberry drink that is sweet and can be served with crushed ice or blended too. If you wanted to add some alcohol into it I would use Malibu myself for a bit of a coconut hint. Vodka would work too. For the amount listed below I might add 2 shots into the mix.
Taste it as is and decide whether you want more or less. To add sweetness to any of the choices listed here you can of course use white sugar which can be dissolved on the stovetop with your water but an easier alternative is liquid sugar in a bottle.
Or use the same type that is sugar free and keto friendly made by Stevia.
Baby Shower Drinks
- 1 pitcher
- 4 c lemon lime soda water, or ginger ale
- 1/2 c sugar or comprable liquid sugar substitute
- 7 strawberries 3 muddled and 4 for garnish
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- Muddle 3 of the strawberries, add to the pitcher. Pour in your soda or water with the sugar and ice. Stir to mix together well. Pour into glasses with a sprig of mint and 1 fresh berry on the side of the glass.
- * If you are concerned with the sugar not dissolving completely you can boil it with water on the stovetop first, then allow to cool and use that instead. OR use a liquid sugar substitute.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
Then sign up for my free newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest! 😉
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
wedang uwuh di jogja
Monday 8th of October 2018