Really easy orange creamsicle drink that’s perfectly refreshing. Use fresh fruit and juices to make this creamy Orange Julius copycat drink layered with all the flavors you remember.
If you’re looking for something a bit different to serve, especially during the Fall with these great orange colors you’ll love this orange creamsicle drink. I think of browns and oranges when Fall arrives and when you have people over it’s fun to have a different drink to offer that goes with that motif. Use frozen orange juice to make a frosty consistency, or refrigerated juice if you like. Tangerine juice is good too for a bit of a different flavor. The whipped topping on top not only makes a yummy addition but makes a fun mustache for those who drink it too!
Here is what you will need for this orange creamsicle drink, you could spike it or leave it non alcoholic.
- Lemon Jello pudding mix
- Cool Whip
- Orange juice
- Ice cubes
You can leave the banana out if you want a smoother drink as well, your choice.
- Layering is important to get the right look and it is easy to do.
The Jell-o pudding makes it nice and thick and creamy with another fruit flavor along with the orange and bananas. I like to call it an easy orange creamsicle drink but you can call it whatever you want.
Make it a classic creamsicle or add a bit of vanilla vodka or a dash of vodka orange to make into an orange creamsicle cocktail!
I guarantee once you try it you’ll love the way it tastes!
- Kids love this recipe more than most because of all the fruit flavors and of course the cool whip on top.
It is a great little frozen treat you can let kids make themselves. Allowing them to help in the kitchen makes them interested in “cooking” other things, and more likely for them to try new foods and flavors.
Of course there isn’t anything odd about this Fall drink but in the future they’re more likely to taste something new if they make it themselves.
Looking for more fun drink ideas? Our party punch recipe is always a huge hit!
Sparkling cranberry sangria mocktail is not only yummy but super pretty when served to guests too.
- Chilled sparkling apple cider is one of our Fall favorites.
- Mandarin orange smoothie is a great one for kiddos.
- Fresh squeezed lemonade is a classic that only needs a few simple ingredients to make.
- Here are other baby shower drinks you’ll love
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Orange creamsicle drink
- Make pudding using directions on box. In a bowl fold cinnamon into the cool whip, refreeze.
- In a mason jar layer jello on bottom, sliced bananas, juice, then cool whip, topped with additional cinnamon. Makes two pint sized mason jars.