CUTE baby shower cake pops you can make yourself and are cheap to make. Free printables provided and perfect for a boy or girl baby shower.
When you’re throwing a party or a baby shower on a budget it is nice to find desserts that can serve as a yummy treat as well as a decoration. It is really cheap to make cake pops and with a different decoration on them. They can work for just about any Birthday or party you might be having. Here are 10 really cute baby shower cake pops you can make and free printables for a few of them too. (originally published 1/16, affiliate links present)
Baby Shower Cake Pops
I have created a lengthy post about DIY baby shower decoration ideas that will help you along with this post as well as: Two cake ball ideas that are super cute for a boy and girl baby shower as well as free printables for each of them
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
And be automatically signed up for our free newsletter too!
Cake pops made from scratch or we show you how to make cake pops with cake mix here so you can get started on any or all of these. Cake balls are so easy and inexpensive to make because you really only need is
Here are a few ideas from other bloggers I fell in love with.
Birthday Cake Pops
I mean you could tweak any of these to work for other holidays too for sure. Once you get the idea of how they are coated and the decorations stick you’ll be on your way.
- The Vault uses multi colored cake pops and uses them as a decoration here.
- Catch my party uses black and white straws/sticks with a blue bow (could use pink too).
- Bakerella creates baby faces with pacifiers on their cake pops for a cute baby shower treat.
- Catch my party creates cute lamb cake pops perfect for a gender neutral baby shower.
- Sew Make Cake made these cute bottle shaped cake pops.
- Bakerella made thee adorable BABY block cake pops. Love from the oven made these simple sprinkle cake pops you can use any color you prefer.
- Sugar Kissed made the baby belly cake pops you see in the collage….adorable.
- The Cake Blog made these rattle cake pops with treats on both ends of the stick.
- Here are some baby shower cake ideas as well.
Here are Dollar Store baby shower decor ideas you might enjoy too. It doesn’t have to be expensive to throw a great baby shower!
If you make them yourself with cake mix (which we will show you) or homemade at home you are looking at 30 cents maybe. Store bought will vary depending on the size, flavor, and location where they are purchased. However, they typically cost between $2 and $5 each.
5. Yellow cake
6. Pink cake
7. Blue cake
For more great tips, recipes, and crafts please sign up for my free weekly newsletter & follow me on Pinterest!