Instant Pot kids recipes are essential when you have little ones at home! Easy and tasty breakfast and dinner ideas that will make them smile are here!
I have three girls, I know what it means to have easy Instant Pot kids recipes on hand when you’re busy! If you’re looking for an entire list of our easy Instant Pot recipes you can check those out as well. Welcome friends! (originally published 3/19, affiliate links present)
Though mine are older I remember the days of “that looks funny” or when they weren’t vegetable lovers. I have suggestions on how to change that too though. 😉
Let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure to Bookmark our InstaPot recipes page. We add new ones each week!
- Then LIKE our IP Facebook page for new ideas daily.
- For reference, this is the pressure cooker I have and use for all recipe creations.
There are TONS of options beyond our 5 ingredient Instant Pot chili loaded with cheese on top! From boxed to homemade mac and cheese, to sloppy joes and more. We’re here to help!
There are too many to list but here we’re focusing on InstaPot kids recipes they will love. Yes we love an occasional air fryer grilled cheese too but for dinner with the family this is a quick way to make everything.
If you’re just looking for Instant Pot dinner recipes we have over 100+ ideas here.
Kid friendly recipes
How can you save this page so you can refer back to it often??
- If you’re already looking at this on mobile then you’re set!
- Push the square icon with an arrow pointing up on the bottom of your screen.
- I only know iPhone so……
- Scroll to the right on the bottom row of icons and press “Add to Home Screen”
- Press Add
- Now you’ll have an Instant Pot kids recipes icon that will go right to this page!
First of all I HIGHLY suggest you get a non stick pot because it makes clean up so much easier!
InstaPot kid recipes
- This Instant Pot sloppy joe casserole is hearty and a kid fave.
- My girls love our 4 ingredient homemade Instant Pot macaroni and cheese
- Or how to make Kraft mac and cheese in a pressure cooker
- Meat lovers pressure cooker mac and cheese
- Kids favorite Instant Pot hot dogs
- Then make our pressure cooker corn dog bites
- Classic Instant Pot chicken noodle soup we have more pressure cooker chicken recipes here too.
Now the pressure cooker recipes for kids I’m listing are guaranteed favorites. If you want to try a vegetable to serve on the side, try our Instant Pot cauliflower mash! We used purple cauliflower to make it really kid friendly.
- Did you know you could make an Instant Pot pizza too?
- If you have a CrispLid then you can brown the top a bit too or throw it under your broiler.
- Instant Pot chili mac recipe is a must try too then give our pressure cooker cheesy chili mac a try. We’ve made it in our Ninja Foodi too in order to brown and melt an extra layer of cheese.
- 2 ingredient Instant Pot salsa chicken is a favorite around here for taco Tuesdays!
- Classic Instant Pot beans and franks is great for picky toddlers. WAY better than out of the can y’all.
- Our Instant Pot Mountain Dew stew is sweet and savory. Always a hit with kids.
- Creamy cand cheesy Instant Pot cheeseburger macaroni
- Spicy Instant Pot nacho soup is great with a side of homemade rolls on the side.
Pressure cooker cheesy chicken spaghetti is fantastic. Use Velveeta or shredded cheese. I suggest Rotel to give it a bit of heat and lots of flavor.
Instant Pot kids recipes
Once you’ve gone through these then continue on to our other easy Instant Pot recipes too.
- They will love this Instant Pot crack chicken casserole
- Kids favorite = Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole
- Remember Campbell’s chicken and rice, well here it is = Pressure Cooker chicken and rice
- Or use sausage and make our Instant Pot sausage and rice casserole.
- Instant Pot sesame chicken has been hugely popular cooked in under 20 minutes.
- Pressure cooker lasagna casserole will replace traditional lasagna for sure. With crushed tomatoes cooked on high pressure under 30 minutes with a quick release, you’re sure to get thumbs up on this one.
- Our homemade Instant Pot sloppy joes are great.
For little hands, Instant Pot egg bites are great! Let them choose what they want you to add into their muffin cup. A high protein, but FUN meal!
- My youngest loves Instant Pot meatball soup with bread for dinner. I use frozen meatballs so it cooks in only 15 minutes cooking time.
- You could make your own Italian meatballs with ground beef or ground turkey if you preferred.
- Oh yes they’ll say after this Cheesy Instant Pot goulash recipe. Creamy with a bit of half and half, I would use ground spicy sausage to get bold flavors.
- This has tons of flavor = Instant Pot taco casserole! You can see it below and it is a complete meal in one bowl.
Serving fruit with dinner is always fun and applesauce is always a winner. Try that with fresh apples and some cinnamon!
You’ll have enough for leftovers which you can store in mason jars. It makes for a great after school snack too.
- Use fresh apples to make Pressure cooker applesauce with your kids
- How to make Instant Pot hard boiled eggs is easy and a great healthy snack or breakfast
Then try our Instant Pot Philly cheesesteak pasta for dinner.
- Instant Pot bread pudding can be a breakfast or dessert
- Talk about a hit with this Instant Pot pizza pasta y’all. All the flavors you love without the crust, using noodles instead.
- My kids actually love this Instant Pot salisbury steak with mashed taters
- Cheesy Instant Pot cheeseburger soup is always a favorite
- Serve fun Pressure cooker Dorito casserole to your kids for a smile
- Pretty much any of our Instant Pot pasta recipes will be a winner for dinner.
- Our pressure cooker apricot chicken is sweet!
If you have a Ninja Foodi you can make all of these too! All recipes for these multi cooker pots are interchangeable so don’t fret. Just follow along and enjoy.
Dinner ideas for kids and adults
No, these aren’t going to be pleasing to your kids, you are important too. 😉 I mean bring on the wows from your taste buds means you’ll be pleased and want to make them over and over again.
- If you need some few ingredient recipes we have those too.
- They aren’t always made in the IP, some are air fryer recipes which we’re obsessed with too.
- If you don’t have one of those I would highly recommend this one that we use almost daily.
What is your favorite family friendly Instant Pot recipe you’ve made recently? If it isn’t one we haven’t tried then share the recipe below. LOVE love trying new things.
Yes I still do love my slow cooker and use it from time to time, but primarily my pressure cooker and air fryer are used daily. If you’re looking for specific recipes with low saturated fat you can refer to our healthy pressure cooker recipes post here.