Instant Pot kids recipes are essential when you have little ones at home! Easy and tasty breakfast and dinner ideas that will make them smile are here!
I have three girls, I know what it means to have easy Instant Pot kids recipes on hand when you’re busy! Though mine are older I remember the days of “that looks funny” or when they weren’t vegetable lovers. I have suggestions on how to change that too though. 😉 If you’re looking for an entire list of our easy Instant Pot recipes you can check those out as well. Welcome friends!
If you’re just looking for Instant Pot dinner recipes we have over 100+ ideas here.
We are now going to narrow it down to Instant Pot kids recipes for those of you with picky taste buds at home. 😉
How can you save this page so you can refer back to it often??
- If you’re already looking at this on mobile then you’re set!
- Push the square icon with an arrow pointing up on the bottom of your screen.
- I only know iPhone so……
- Scroll to the right on the bottom row of icons and press “Add to Home Screen”
- Press Add
- Now you’ll have an Instant Pot kids recipes icon that will go right to this page!
First of all I HIGHLY suggest you get a non stick pot because it makes clean up so much easier!
Now on to some favorite Instant Pot kids recipes
- This Instant Pot sloppy joe casserole is hearty and a kid fave.
- My girls love our 4 ingredient homemade Instant Pot macaroni and cheese
- Or how to make Kraft mac and cheese in a pressure cooker
- Meat lovers pressure cooker mac and cheese
- Kids favorite Instant Pot hot dogs
- Then make our pressure cooker corn dog bites
- Classic Instant Pot chicken noodle soup we have more pressure cooker chicken recipes here too.
Now the pressure cooker recipes for kids I’m listing are guaranteed favorites. If you want to try a vegetable to serve on the side, try our Instant Pot cauliflower mash! We used purple cauliflower to make it really kid friendly.
- Pressure cooker cheesy chicken spaghetti
- 2 ingredient Instant Pot salsa chicken
- Classic Instant Pot beans and franks
- Instant Pot chili mac recipe is a must try too
- then give our pressure cooker cheesy chili mac a try
- Creamy cand cheesy Instant Pot cheeseburger macaroni
- Spicy Instant Pot nacho soup
I have enough Instant Pot kids recipes here to last you at least a month or so. Once you’ve gone through these then continue on to our other easy Instant Pot recipes too.
- They will love this Instant Pot crack chicken casserole
- Kids favorite = Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole
- Remember Campbell’s chicken and rice, well here it is = Pressure Cooker chicken and rice
- Or use sausage and make our Instant Pot sausage and rice casserole.
- Instant Pot sesame chicken has been hugely popular
- Pressure cooker lasagna casserole will replace traditional lasagna for sure
- Our homemade Instant Pot sloppy joes are great.
- Oh yes they’ll say after this Cheesy Instant Pot goulash
- This has tons of flavor = Instant Pot taco casserole
Serving fruit with dinner is always fun and applesauce is always a winner. Try that with fresh apples and some cinnamon! You’ll have enough for leftovers which you can store in mason jars. It makes for a great after school snack too.
- Use fresh apples to make Pressure cooker applesauce with your kids
- How to make Instant Pot hard boiled eggs is easy and a great healthy snack or breakfast
- Instant Pot bread pudding can be a breakfast or dessert
- My kids actually love this Instant Pot salisbury steak with mashed taters
- Cheesy Instant Pot cheeseburger soup is always a favorite
- Serve fun Pressure cooker Dorito casserole to your kids for a smile
- Pretty much any of our Instant Pot pasta recipes will be a winner for dinner.
- Our pressure cooker apricot chicken is sweet!
- Roundup of other Instant Pot chicken recipes
If you have a Ninja Foodi you can make all of these too! All recipes for these multi cooker pots are interchangeable so don’t fret. Just follow along and enjoy.