Easy Instant Pot chicken recipes for your family are here! We love this fancy pressure cooker and chicken can be cooked in no time at all. We have made tender frozen chicken in the too! Check out this long list of really healthy meals your family will love.
I got this fancy pressure cooker last Christmas and was kinda’ scared. After using it a few times and couldn’t stop! I have tons of really easy Instant Pot recipes on The Typical Mom. Many of these I’ve made, and will share mine with you below. I will also included links to blogger friends too. (originally published 6/17, affiliate links present)
- We’ll teach you how to cook the chicken so it’s tender and have dinner ready in 30 minutes or less here.
Cooking chicken in the Instant Pot has never been easier!
This time I decided to narrow it down to just easy Instant Pot chicken recipes in case you just wanted those.
- I absolutely love my Instant Pot because I can cook an entire meal in less than 20 minutes usually. Most times that includes prep time too! I rarely use the slow cooker function on it.
- Almost all use high pressure and are done in less than 30 minutes.
Tell us which ones are your favorites. If you’ve tried one you love that isn’t on our list yet let us know!
Here’s a video showing you how to make a few of our favorite easy Instant Pot chicken recipes.
- Let’s start with this yummy Instant Pot Hawaiian chicken which is a great recipe!
- This has a yummy thickened sauce my kids rave over.
- Pressure cooker chicken pot pie soup is amazing year round. It will be eaten fast and you’ll reach the bottom of the pot quickly!
- And this feel good soup is great when you’re under the weather. Just throw it all in with a quick release and bam dinner is done.
- And our Instant Pot chicken thighs bone in recipe rocks too, make Instant Pot honey mustard chicken if you prefer boneless.
- These are instructions to cook Instant Pot frozen chicken thighs
Here are a bunch of easy Instant Pot chicken recipes for you to choose from
- Our most popular Instant Pot chicken recipe is our pressure cooker chicken and rice dish. It’s just like the Campbell’s cream of chicken casserole you had growing up.
- Instant Pot chicken noodle soup – If you want a really quick and healthy meal this one is fantastic. Simple ingredients with chicken broth is all.
- Simple and healthy Instant Pot chicken cacciatore
- Instant Pot crack chicken casserole is just what it says…addictive!
- Our Instant Pot chicken pasta recipe is super easy
- Look below at our Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole
- Instant Pot sesame chicken has a sauce that is amazing
- Pressure cooker frozen chicken wings are great too because you can throw them in rock hard frozen and they’re done and fall off the bone in no time at all!!
- Creamy Instant Pot chicken mushroom casserole is great
- Add a crunch with this Pressure cooker Dorito casserole it is always a winner
For almost all of these dishes you would release the pressure quickly. Especially if you’re including pasta you don’t want a natural release because they’ll become too mushy and that’s no good.
- How to cook frozen chicken breasts in the Instant Pot – This works great when shredding chicken and making sliders.
- Instant Pot cashew chicken is a must.
- Pressure cooker creamy chicken and rice casserole
Now let’s move on to a few more Instant Pot dinner recipes that everyone will love. Many are low fat but full of flavor so there’s no worry about that.
- Try these spicy electric pressure cooker chicken sandwiches.
- Instant Pot chicken chili
- This pressure cooker coconut chicken is a dairy free Instant Pot recipe
- Our Instant Pot spicy teriyaki chicken thighs are great with soy sauce and a bit or a lot of spice. I HIGHLY recommend you make this!
- If you’re looking for something kids will love and brings you back to the basics this Instant Pot chicken legs recipes (two ways) is great!
Here are a few more pressure cooker chicken recipes we love…..
One of the most popular Instant Pot chicken recipes on The Typical Mom blog is the one below for honey chicken that you can make spicy or not.
- Instant Pot spicy honey chicken and rice – You can make this mild and just make it sweet and sticky honey chicken which is wonderful. Add some sriracha like we do and give it a nice spice too, either way it’s amazing.
- Healthy Instant Pot orange chicken recipe – This is not breaded so it is a healthier version, our Instant Pot sweet and sour chicken is great too.
- 3 ingredient Instant Pot teriyaki chicken cooks in just minutes. Of course it depends on the size you’re cooking but it’s FAST.
- Looking to use quinoa, then try our Pressure cooker chicken quinoa casserole
- Instant Pot white chicken chili is really yummy
- Our Instant Pot Hawaiian shredded chicken is great
- Try this Instant Pot Mongolian chicken
- Simple and delish Instant Pot chicken and dumplings recipe
- This Instant Pot whole chicken – I will not make a whole chicken any other way now.
- Instant Pot whole chicken
- Pressure cooker beer can chicken is fall off the bone delicious
Looking for a family favorite dish made in no time at all, try our chicken and dumplings!
- Instant Pot butter chicken – of course everyone has their preference of spice levels, mine is mild but you can make it spicier.
- Pressure cooker moo goo gai pan
- This Pressure cooker firecracker chicken is amazing
- Our most popular recipe is probably this Pressure cooker chicken and rice
- Simple Pressure cooker chicken piccata
- Favorite Instant Pot cracked out chicken
- Instant Pot tikka masala
- Pressure cooker lemon pepper chicken
- A complete meal is this Instant Pot barbecue chicken with potatoes
I will continue to add more easy Instant Pot chicken recipes as I create them here on The Typical Mom.
If you haven’t attempted using yours do not be intimidated. Start with something really easy like my really popular Instant Pot spaghetti and go from there, but every recipe I create is super easy because that is just my style.
Enjoy these healthy electric pressure cooker recipes and let us know which ones are your favorite!
- Asian sesame Instant Pot chicken
- Instant Pot cashew chicken
- Try this Instant Pot Peruvian chicken
- Healthy Instant Pot burrito bowl
- Instant Pot chicken and broccoli soup
Here are a few more to try for dinner:
Looking for easy Instant Pot dessert recipes?
- Instant Pot rice pudding
- Chocolatey Pressure cooker brownies
- Fruity Instant Pot pineapple upside down cake
Looking for more Instant Pot chicken recipes that take just minutes to prepare and no time at all to actually cook, here you go!
- Instant Pot ginger garlic drumsticks
- Cheesy Instant Pot broccoli and cheese soup
- Healthy Instant Pot salsa verde shredded chicken
- Then try our Instant Pot peanut butter chicken recipe here
- Delish Instant Pot adobo chicken
- Above is this Instant Pot bruschetta chicken
- Pressure cooker lemon chicken casserole is great.