These 3 to 5 few ingredient recipes are perfect when you need an easy and quick meal for dinner. Throw together one pot meals are my jam I tell you!
You might need a bunch of few ingredient recipes right about now right?? Well, we have over 100 of them right here to keep you busy for months! Get ready for lots of easy family friendly recipes even your kids will love.
Easy recipes with few ingredients
Let me tell you how I categorize all of these! I do NOT count water or any seasonings as ingredients, you have them at home already.
There are many roundup links that have 10-50 easy recipes within them so really there are well over 3 months of breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts to choose from.
- You can order and get groceries delivered to your door now too.
Yes there are a few things you can make all by themselves like the best brats in the world! Whether you make them in your pressure cooker, smoke sausage or air fryer they’re cheap meals packed with protein.
Few ingredient breakfast recipes
Yes of course you can just throw in some toast with peanut butter and honey on top, but let’s think outside the box a bit here. 😉
- This easy monkey bread recipe uses refrigerated biscuits and just a few other items. Throw it into a bundt pan and you have the best breakfast or treat.
- 2 ingredient bagels are amazingly wonderful
- Air fryer breakfast recipes have many options like breakfast stuffed peppers and simple donuts
- These are the best egg bites you’ll ever try. You can throw in whatever you have on hand really.
- Try a bowl of breakfast quinoa some morning, great with some fresh fruit on top
Our most popular 4 ingredient banana bread could be breakfast too.
Few ingredient recipes
Even though these aren’t main dishes, many of these only have one ingredient! Since we’re going for EASY so we can’t leave these comfort foods then right??!! I would say the #1 thing we cook on a weekly basis is white rice!
- Followed by Crockpot baked potatoes as a close second choice.
- Mashed potatoes can be as simple as you want with salt and pepper, or loaded up with shredded cheese.
- These and our air fryer tortillas are super easy to make in just a few minutes.
- You can make steamed vegetables or make air fryer vegetables crispy with nothing more than a bit of olive oil and seasonings.
There are many choices on our cheap Instant Pot recipes post you can choose from. If inexpensive meals are what you’re looking for, I’d recommend bookmarking that page.
Chicken recipes with few ingredients
- Instant Pot frozen chicken wings with bbq sauce are so yummy.
- You can make Instant Pot Shredded Chicken with a side of 3 ingredient beer bread
- With just a chicken and some seasonings you too can make air fryer chicken or pressure cooker whole chicken.
- Of course throwing it into the oven or slow cooker chicken is a no brainer. BUT if you’re going for quick and easy I’d opt for one of these methods.
- I have a bunch of easy chicken recipes here as well on my site. Look thru them all and see what you have on hand to make.
- If you need to know how to cook frozen chicken thighs we have a resource for that too!
- We love this dutch oven chicken recipe too, fall off the bone easy meal for sure.
- 3 ingredient salsa chicken is over the top delicious!
- 4 ingredient chicken casserole looks amazing
- Lemon chicken asparagus is simple, with veggies it takes this meal over the top
3 ingredient recipes
We have a TON of 3 ingredient Instant Pot recipes to choose from here. If you have a Ninja Foodi or other pressure cooker you’ll be set for months! Just a few we love are:
- This is our most popular Instant Pot spaghetti recipe!
- If you want the best baked pork chops these are AMAZING!!
- Make Instant Pot boxed mac and cheese because there’s NO draining required.
- Italian chicken is a winner, then have this fat free Instant Pot angel food cake is so tasty.
- Crockpot bbq chicken is easy and great served inside tortillas or over rice
- Our homemade tortilla recipe is great with tasty ground beef Instant Pot taco meat inside!
- Or serve them with a bowl of tomato soup with a dollop of sour cream on top.
- Most of our Instant Pot taco recipes are simple and cheap
Our homemade macaroni and cheese recipe has 4 ingredients and SO worth it. You’ll probably never make boxed again after this one.
5 ingredient recipes
We have a TON of other 5 ingredient Instant Pot recipes to choose from right here too like:
- Our salsa verde chicken is pretty amazing
- Pesto chicken casserole has 4 ingredients
- Try a batch of Crockpot spaghetti and meatballs tonight
- Crockpot chili mac is another winner for dinner always
Recipes with under 10 ingredients
Want a creamy old fashioned dish from your childhood? Beef stroganoff is just that and so easy to throw together for sure.
- Our pressure cooker carnitas are seriously over the top too!
- Here is our list of easy slow cooker recipes here.
- I never use things you couldn’t find on Amazon or have in your cupboards already. They’re all family friendly meals that require no significant prep time.
- Looking for easy ground beef recipes in particular? I have a bunch of those because we always have a pound or more in the freezer. Cheap and simple to do, the kids always love a good hearty meal using hamburger.
- Throw together this cheesy potato casserole and have breakfast for dinner tonight.
If you want the best chicken enchilada casserole, this is it!
Few ingredient desserts
- We love this 2 ingredient strawberry cake made with soda pop.
- Cherry cheesecake dip has 4 things in it
- Cake mix donuts are really fun to make with your kids
- Want to try angel food cake in a mug? It’s seriously so fun with just 2 things mixed together.
- If you want a larger batch, try our pumpkin angel food cake too.