Here are a bunch of easy 3 ingredient Instant Pot recipes and even more with 5 ingredients or less. From dinner to dessert and side dishes in between, we are sharing the easiest meals made in your pressure cooker today.
Restaurants and take-out joints have started getting more expensive these days. While I do enjoy cooking for my family, I’m not always in the mood to spend all day in the kitchen. These easy 3 ingredient Instant Pot recipes are not only so easy to make, but they’re super cheap too! Many more easy Instant Pot recipes listed on my tab above! (originally published 4/18)
We also have 23+ 5 ingredient Instant Pot recipes you can make for your family too today.
Some of our favorite 3 ingredient Instant Pot recipes
- Instant Pot shredded chicken perfect for soft tacos, healthy, and our go to meal on busy days
- Three Ingredient Instant Pot Dump Cake
- Get some sauerkraut and make Instant Pot Brats
- Kraft mac and cheese in a pressure cooker is here!
- For dessert make this fat free Instant Pot angel food cake
- Pressure cooker frozen chicken wings
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken
- You’ve gotta try this Instant Pot Popcorn
- Super cheap and tasty Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- Our pressure cooker fish recipes use just 3 ingredients typically.
- Use salad dressing to make Instant Pot Sweet Chicken
- Simple and healthy Instant Pot whole chicken
- Our pressure cooker beer can chicken is amazing too.
We’ve got more for you!
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken
- Our favorite side dish is Instant Pot White Rice
- Instant Pot cake – we made it with cherries but you can use any fruit you like
- Grab some barbecue sauce and make Instant Pot Shredded Chicken
- Our Instant Pot spaghetti is our most popular recipe!
Now I am not a fancy gal and actually have the cheapest 6 qt. Instant Pot out there.
I tell everyone that you don’t need the fanciest version to start pressure cooking or making our 3 ingredient Instant Pot recipes.
- I also will say I have a few Instant Pot recipes that make making these dishes a lot easier.
These are the main Instant Pot accessories I’d recommend getting that aren’t expensive.
- 6 c. bundt pan I use for my Instant Pot cornbread, corn casserole, sweet breads and cakes I make
- 7″ angel food cake pan
- Instant Pot glass lid to make popcorn
- The best Instant Pot vegetable steamer
Looking for more easy Instant Pot dinner recipes?I have more! Just to let you know, I don’t really count water or spices in the number of things you need. You typically have those in your cupboard. I’m counting items you’ll need from the store.
- There are always optional ingredients (like onions) which I add to just about every recipe. If you really don’t care for them then just leave them out.
That should give you a good starting point for making some easy pressure cooker recipes. Once you’re done with these give a few of our cheap Instant Pot recipes a try too!
Here are some easy 5 ingredient Instant Pot recipes too!
- Instant Pot chili
- Italian Chicken Sandwiches
- Cheesy and easy Instant Pot macaroni and cheese
- Not counting the spices our pressure cooker chicken pot pie soup is amazing.
- Instant Pot chicken cacciatore is a healthy pressure cooker meal that can be packed with veggies, served on top of rice, in hoagie rolls, or as is
- Instant Pot oatmeal
- Easy Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Chicken Chile Verde
- Taco Ranch Chicken Chili
- Instant Pot split pea soup can have 5 depending on how many veggies you want
- Instant Pot chicken noodle soup has 5 not counting spices