Here are the best Instant Pot accessories for Instant Pot lovers, it may be yourself! Need a gift guide for Instant Pot fanatics in your family, it’s here.
If you’re obsessed with your Instant Pot or know someone who is and thinking about what to buy them this holiday season….or what the best Instant Pot accessories you might not have yet, I’m here to help!! I bought mine when this fancy multi cooker came out and have been busy creating hundreds of easy Instant Pot recipes here on The Typical Mom blog. After just a few recipes I was addicted and became an Instant Pot fanatic like the millions of others. 😉
At first I just used the trivet that came with my fancy pressure cooker but as time went on and I started experimenting more with Instant Pot casseroles and Instant Pot dessert recipes I went out searching for pots and pans that would work well.
There wasn’t a lot of info about what the best Instant Pot accessories were at the time so I had to find out the hard way, and experiment with a few that weren’t labeled as Instant Pot accessories specifically. Some worked, some didn’t. So…..
I’m here to share the best Instant Pot accessories I’ve bought so you too can cook just about anything at home in this magical pot!
If you have an Instant Pot fanatic friend or relative, see what they might not have and wrap it up for their birthday or Christmas present and they’ll be ecstatic!!
- Wondering where to buy an Instant Pot?? I buy everything online and I LOVE my new, super cute, Pioneer Woman Instant Pot
- Instant Pot mitts, you see above, are great to pull pans and accessories out of your Instant Pot easily.
- Regular oven mitts are bulky and too large in my experience. Inexpensive Instant Pot accessory but you’ll use them all the time, so worth it!
- Having an Instant Pot vegetable steamer basket is a must, we use this all the time and it is inexpensive.
- I love this particular model because it comes with a long hook to grab the center eye hook in order to prevent burning.
Here’s a few more of the best Instant Pot accessories I use on a regular basis. I do not recommend all accessories that are out there. Some are novelties and you’d so rarely use them so it isn’t worth the cupboard space you’d need to store all of them.
- A 7″ springform pan is a must for baking cakes in your Instant Pot, I’ve used them for savory dishes as well, this size will fit in 6 qt. sizes and up.
- I also have a 6″ which I’ve used to make my pressure cooker brownies and either works but you can make a cake that’s a bit larger with the 7″ version.
- If you’ve never used one it has a clasp like you see here so the outer ring comes off and just the bottom remains, these springform pan parchment paper inserts are great if you want it to come off clean and really easily without any worry of breaking your cheesecake etc.
- I have this Instant Pot pan set that comes with trivets and a shallow pan to make our Instant Pot pizza as well as a large pot that I use to make our pot in pot version of Instant Pot apple crisp.
- It is labeled for air fryers but works great in my pressure cooker and inexpensive for all the Instant Pot accessories you get.
- A trivet is a must but it comes with one, so everyone should be good there.
- However, I personally like this Instant Pot trivet with handles on the side because it’s easier to lift it in and out without having to make a foil sling.
- This is the best Instant Pot bundt pan I’ve purchased.
- I bought a different one at first but the non stick inside just came off with washing, this one has been amazing and everything just slides out + it creates a pretty design when it’s done!!
- Check out how pretty our pressure cooker breakfast bundt cake came out using this pan.
- I have found many uses for this oven safe Instant Pot bowl that comes with a lid too. It’s great for cakes, casseroles, and anything else that is cheesy and needs to be contained.
- My kids love hard boiled eggs so I use my two tier Instant Pot egg rack quite a bit.
- You can just stack your eggs on top of one another on a trivet but I feel like they don’t crack as easily using an egg rack and it’s inexpensive enough (and I use it a ton) so it’s totally worth it.
- If you love cooking eggs in the Instant Pot you can use this handy Instant Pot egg mold to make those yummy Starbucks egg bits, or even pancake bites using Bisquick and some blueberries inside.
- These Instant Pot insert pans are great for cooking two items separately at the same time in your pressure cooker like we did with our Instant Pot fish and vegetables dinner.
- Want to cook angel food cake in an Instant Pot? You will need this Instant Pot angel food cake pan.
- Then you can follow our directions on how to make an Instant Pot angel food cake
If you’re looking for the best Instant Pot cookbook as a gift this one was written by a fellow blogger I know and love!
Cute Instant Pot accessories to jazz up your Pot from okay to adorable, look at these Instant Pot covers will you??!
- Instant Pot covers like this adorable unicorn, and this monkey Instant Pot cover is adorable too
- Find more Instant Pot cover here.
- This Instant Pot wrap is great if you don’t want to buy a whole new IP but want to jazz it up from the traditional silver and black
- Here is a funny Instant Pot decal, there are a ton of others here too
- This magnetic Instant Pot cool time chart can be helpful
Looking for some great recipes using the best Instant Pot accessories, here are a few:
- Our Instant Pot caramel apple monkey bread uses a bundt pan
- We show you how to dye eggs with Kool Aid using our egg rack
- Our Instant Pot breakfast casserole uses the springform pan we talked about
And you can see our angel food cake pan in use here with the side ring taken off…nice and fluffy without having to turn the oven on!!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉