Here’s an easy 10 minute Instant Pot spaghetti recipe that’s one of our favorite one pot meals ever! A family favorite dinner that you just dump and go and only requires a few ingredients to make. A complete pasta dish that feeds all five of us for under ten dollars, that’s a big win in my book!
Oh one of our favorite meals was cooked tonight but much faster than usual! I am obsessed with my new pressure cooker and 6 other devices in one now and had to make Instant Pot spaghetti in it to see just how much easier it would be. Of course it was easier, everything seems to be cooked in this all in one pot and it came out perfectly in just 10 minutes! Let us share how you too can make this favorite dish so quickly, it’s now one of our favorite Instant Pot recipes. 😉 (originally published 2/17)
So yummy right! Put into a cute pasta bowl, topped with some parmesan cheese and a side of bread and you’ve got a great meal that I’d say almost everyone loves…everyone here anyway (perfect for when a lot of company comes over).
This is what you’ll need to make our easy Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Ground beef (or ground turkey, or leave out but tastier with meat to us)
- Spaghetti sauce (1 jar, this is what I usually use)
- Spaghetti noodles (this is what I usually use, I use half the box so it’s enough for 2 batches)
- Onion (optional but gives great flavor)
- Garlic (optional but I use already minced and it is really yummy)
- Instant pot or pressure cooker (this is the one I have)
Just in case you get the burn message displayed on your machine here is how to deglaze your Instant Pot so you can resume cooking.
If you’ve never cooked spaghetti in one pot before it is so much easier than cooking everything separately and the noodles turn out perfectly!
Instead of boiling them all on their own you’re just adding some water to the overall mixture so it absorbs it from there.
In just 15 minutes total (including prep and browning your meat) you have a perfect pot of spaghetti!
If you want more than what the recipe calls for I would recommend making two batches separately, it doesn’t turn out properly if you double it all in one pot (6 qt. size anyway).
If you love our easy Instant Pot spaghetti you may be looking for more easy Instant Pot recipes, here are a few others:
Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef or leave out if you wish
- 1/4 c onion diced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (24 oz)
- 2 c water
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt optional, to taste
- Put Instant Pot on saute.
- Add olive oil, onions, and garlic and cook until onions are softened a bit.
- Add ground beef and cook until pink is gone. Drain grease or leave in, your choice.
- Turn IP or pressure cooker to manual, high pressure.
- Add jar of spaghetti sauce, water, break noodles into 3rds and push noodles into liquid until they are covered. (do not stir)
- Secure lid, close steam valve and set to 10 minutes (if you want more al dente set for a bit less time).
- Quick release when it beeps, stir and serve. Done!
- ** Do not recommend doubling this recipe as it will not turn out properly. Make two batches separately if you want more.
Throw a loaf of french bread in the oven to warm and top with some parmesan cheese and it’s one of our favorite Instant Pot recipes, you can find many more easy dishes on my site too if you’re looking for another IP meal!
It is one of our favorite dinners because it is really quick to throw together and I always have the ingredients in my cupboard. It is one of the most popular cheap Instant Pot recipes too at less than $10 to feed 5-6 people which is pretty amazing.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉