27+ Air Fryer dinner recipes are here for you to try. Family friendly healthier alternative recipes for air fryers of any brand that taste amazing!
Have you just purchased one of these nifty devices and now looking for air fryer dinner recipes?? Well I was when I first got my Ninja Foodi! I was obsessed after making just one meal and it was crispier than I could ever have imagined. Let us share our air fryer recipes as well as some from my favorite food bloggers. (affiliate links present)
- We started experimenting at first with the hope of creating delicious recipes. First was this air fryer whole chicken you see above. OH MY juiciness on the inside, and crispy on the outside. Seasoned air fried chicken skin is the best!
Let start with what machine we’re using. Ours is called the pressure cooker and air fryer has a dual function, but if yours is a different brand you’re still good to go.
- Make sure you grab a free air fryer cookbook too so with this list as well you’ll be set for the year!
Here’s where our list of easy air fryer dinner recipes begins:
- With our free air fryer cook times chart. This will be a lifesaver! Print it out and put it on your fridge.
- You can get a magnetic version here too.
After that you will feel a bit more comfortable. It’s nice to be able to look and see about how long something will take to cook. Of course cook times vary depending on how thick your pieces of meat are for example. But I find the timing listed above is pretty dead on.
- I’m telling you, these recipes taste like fried foods but just cook with circulating hot air to cook the food. Crispy chicken without being deep fried is a game changer I tell you!
We will start with our air fryer fried chicken recipe! We used chicken legs but if you could make air fryer chicken breasts using this same technique. I’d slice your breasts in half before breading them though so they cook through.
- We’ve made homemade chicken tenders in the air fryer too, wrapped in bacon!
Air fryer accessories I use:
Now on to our batch of air fryer hot dogs, or chili dogs as we made them into!
- If you’re going for classics, make these hot dogs with a batch of air fryer hamburgers. They will be a hit!
Then on to our bacon wrapped air fryer steak. OH MY my mouth is still drooling after eating these 2 weeks ago.
Of course you can leave the bacon off, but believe me it takes these over the top! Use whatever type of steak you like. Using just the air fryer you get a crispy outside but it still stays pink inside as you see here.
- I HIGHLY suggest you try this one some night. Even my non beef loving children loved this.
We also make air fryer chicken thighs pretty often because:
- You can change them up with a different rub or sauce on them.
- Thighs are super cheap.
- The meat comes out tender with a crispy skin on the outside.
- Works well with bone-in thighs as well as boneless.
We stuff them with:
- 5 ingredient chili – made in the crockpot
- Sour cream and bacon bits
- Warm cheese and 1 minute broccoli
Want breakfast or lunch for dinner??
- Hard boiled eggs alone make a great breakfast.
- Diced up you can make egg salad sandwiches, or add them to the best chicken salad sandwiches.
- Air fryer breakfast stuffed peppers are good.
- To round up breakfast for dinner, try these air fryer french toast sticks too!
We have a ton of Ninja air fryer recipes you can follow. Any brand can really work though some use pressure cooking with the air fryer function at the end.
Here are more easy air fryer dinner recipes to enjoy:
- Here’s a basic air fryer chicken wings recipe that is always a winner
- Try air fryer pork chops that come out perfectly
- Low carb air fryer chicken tenders are here
- Air fryer bang bang shrimp looks amazing
- This air fryer lemon garlic salmon would make a family friendly dinner idea
- If you want a lighter side dish style dinner we love our air fryer brussel sprouts
Since you’re using just hot circulating air to cook your food it’s much healthier than a deep fryer. BUT you won’t lose out on the crunchiness you love.
- These air fryer buffalo cauliflower bites would fall into the brussels category too. Great side dishes or vegetarian options.
- I’ve heard raving reviews about this air fryer coconut shrimp recipe.
- Wow, these buffalo chicken wontons in the air fryer sound great.
Then try our air fryer pizza!
- This air fryer roast beef is what we’re trying next.
- I don’t know about you but we love air fryer perogies for dinner.
- My friend made these air fryer burritos.
- For the holidays, or just because, try this air fryer honey baked ham!!
I have a list of Instant Pot dinner recipes too. With all of this you should have hundreds of meals to choose from.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉