Air fryer breakfast stuffed peppers are the perfect low carb start to the day! A tender bell pepper filled with eggs you can eat on the go & enjoy today. Keto and delicious.
This weekend I came up with these easy air fryer breakfast stuffed peppers and even my kids thought they were so good! Find even more air fryer recipes here. (originally published 1/19, affiliate links present)
Do you have an air fryer yet??!! I am all about Ninja Foodi lately which incorporates a pressure cooker AND an air fryer.
I got this one last year that is an air fryer and a toaster oven but never put the time into learning how to make things using this function, until now!
- Make sure to LIKE our easy air fryer recipes page to get new ideas for meals and snack ideas daily!
It does NOT matter what kind of air fryer you have though, these air fryer breakfast stuffed peppers will work with any brand.
- Before you forget, join my Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes Group and you can tinker with more air fryer recipes here.
- If you don’t have one I got a Ninja Foodi and I’ve been all about creating new crispy/crunchy foods in no time at all, these air fryer french fries came first.
Have you ever made air fryer vegetables like this before?
I had done this in my oven a while back, but then forgot about them until I started making a list of all the air fryer recipes I wanted to make.
- If you’re starting or on the keto diet you know that eggs are a big YES and you probably eat a lot of them. Breakfast stuffed peppers are great to change things up a bit.
- If you’ve printed our our keto food list you’ll notice that peppers aren’t on there but they are okay. Here’s information about onions and peppers on the keto diet plan.
But these are NOT just for those on a low carb diet or on this diet….they are just healthy, delicious, high in protein, and for everyone!
Since I am learning all about air frying and want to share the best air fryer recipes with you I did two tests with different temperatures, times and different amounts of eggs.
Here is how to make the perfect air fryer breakfast stuffed peppers for you.
- The two photos above here you see are the results
- One pepper had 1 egg, one had 2 eggs in it to show the differences
- I used a lower temperature at 330 degrees for 15 minutes
- The 1 egg pepper came out over hard consistency (but not overdone, perfect to me)
- The 2 egg pepper (directly above) came out over easy consistency with some of the egg white still loose (more of my husband’s preference)
- Bell pepper came out with just touches of light brown on the edges, tender but not mushy at all (perfect consistency everyone agreed)
- Top photo in this post and picture below here show you this outcome
- Both stuffed peppers had 2 eggs in each half
- Temperature was set higher at 390 degrees for 13 minutes
- Eggs came out over hard but not overdone (perfect for me and my girls agreed)
- Bell peppers came out with a crispier darker brown outside skin, not burned or mushy
I share both results because some people (like my husband) like their eggs on the underdone side of things. I personally thought test 2 was perfect overall so the recipe below reflects that. 😉
What you need to make air fryer breakfast stuffed peppers at home
- An air fryer, I have a Ninja Foodi
- Bell peppers – remove seeds, use any color you choose
- Eggs – I prefer 2 inside each half of a bell pepper
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper – a pinch of dry Sriracha flakes are yummy too for a little heat
If you’re adding a bit of precooked ground beef / meat mixture, the time will probably vary slightly but not much.
- We have other air fryer breakfast recipes here + how to make air fryer banana bread.
- Air fryer bagels stuffed with cream cheese are a winner!
- Our air fryer pretzel bites are fun snacks too!
- Our air fryer cinnamon rolls sticky buns are the bomb.
- These air fryer brussel sprouts are so good.
- Instant Pot stuffed peppers and stuffed pepper casserole would work great as a new Ninja Foodi recipe too.
If you want a great side to this, try our air fryer breakfast potatoes.
Here’s the printable recipe for Ninja Foodi breakfast stuffed peppers. This has instructions for the crispier 2 egg pepper and the less crispy 1 egg pepper inside.
A great air fryer breakfast that you can add almost anything into.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Air Fryer Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds and middle leaving the edges in tact like bowls.
- Use your finger to rub a bit of olive oil just on the exposed edges (where it was cut).
- Crack two eggs into each bell pepper half. Sprinkle with desired spices.
- Set them on a trivet inside your Ninja Foodi or directly inside your other brand of air fryer.
- Close the lid on your air fryer (the one attached on the Ninja Foodi machine).
- Turn machine on, press air crisper button at 390 degrees for 13 minutes (times will vary slightly according to how well done you like your egg but this was perfect for us).
- Alternatively if you’d rather have your bell pepper and egg less brown on the outside add just one egg to your pepper and set air fryer to 330 degrees for 15 minutes. (for an over hard egg consistency)