Lots of low carb air fryer recipes to choose from when you’re following a Keto friendly diet or just want some healthier dinner or snack options. Crispy & easy!
We have a bunch of low carb air fryer recipes here on The Typical Mom blog! If you’re following a Keto diet or want to loose a few inches, you might want to try a few of these! Let us know which one of our air fryer recipes you love best.
- We started by sharing a list of easy Instant Pot Keto recipes and it was a hit.
- Now, if you want to air fry everything but you want to keep it to items on a keto food list, it’s possible!
- All of these have 10 or less grams of carbs per serving, a few have just ONE and are delish!
- Then LIKE our easy air fryer recipes page to get new ideas for meals and snack ideas daily!
Shall we start with our lowest carb keto air fryer recipe to date??!! These air fryer kale chips are the bomb!! If you’re wincing I guarantee I can convince you to love this questionable veggie when you make it this way.
If you want to start creating your own gluten free buffalo chicken or chicken wings recipes you can print out our air fryer cook times sheet. This will tell you the temperature and cook times for each type of food. it’s super helpful.
What do you need to create low carb air fryer recipes?
- Olive oil spray is a must! If you’re new to this style of eating you might wonder is olive oil allowed in Keto diet?
- 7 Keto diet grocery list musts are this and coconut oil since they contain zero carbs.
- Other sources like nut butter or avocado, may be primarily fat but also have carbs that need to be counted in your total for the day.
- Almond flour or coconut flour can be substituted for all purpose
- Grinding up pork rinds are perfect for “breading” too
- Air fryer beef jerky has a homemade marinade and still comes in under 10 carbs per serving. It’s kinda’ addicting though so pace yourself. 😉
You can make all of these in a Ninja Foodi or other brand of “regular” air fryer. I have both and like them for different reasons really. The plus to this machine is you can pressure cook and then air crisp so you get the best of both worlds for chicken recipes and lots more.
There are many air fryer chicken breast recipes you can make too. From how to make frozen chicken breast in air fryer to plain, breaded and more. There are a lot to choose from and surely a few you will love.
- There are tons of easy air fryer fish recipes with our favorite probably being our air fryer frozen shrimp!
- Using Panko breadcrumbs lowers the carb content in our air fryer green beans recipe. We snack on these pretty often in the afternoons.
- And bacon in the air fryer is fabulous
Let’s continue with one of our favorite low carb air fryer vegetable recipes, these zucchini chips are amazing! With just 6 carbs per 2 ounce serving you’ll feel like they popped right out of a deep fryer with how crispy these get!
- If you have a larger appetite, make zucchini fries.
Then let’s talk about cauliflower mac and cheese! This is a great comfort food that will make you forget you aren’t eating noodles at all. With all the great cheesiness and crisp on the top, you’re sure to love it.
- The above does require a pressure cooker and air fryer though. If you only have the one you can just make a batch of air fryer cauliflower too.
- Nice and buttery with some seasonings on top, it’s one of our favorite side dishes for sure.
- With just 6 carbs per serving you won’t feel guilty having a serving or two.
- Our air fryer salmon has a great dry rub on it that is sweet and savory.
- You can make crispy brussel sprouts with bacon as an appetizer or finger foods.
- For a plain buttery version try these brussel sprouts in air fryer directions
- Then we will move along to an air fryer pork loin that has simple seasonings.
- Egg bites can be a really low carb air fryer breakfast depending on what you add to them.
- We added bacon, bell peppers and onions for the most part and they came in at only 3 carbs per serving!
- You can skip the breading entirely, just add a bit of butter on top and make this air fryer tilapia for dinner.
You know what is amazing with only ONE carb with tons of flavor!! Our air fryer steak wrapped with bacon is amazing.
Use it as an appetizer or a main dish with your family and enjoy every bite. For an easy 1 ingredient meal you can crisp some Ninja Foodi sausages with or without potatoes
- The nice thing about this is if the rest of your family wants sausage and potatoes you can cook them together but not serve yourself any on your plate.
- Then make air fryer fajitas with steak the next night.
- Of course a air fryer whole chicken is just pure protein with seasonings of your choice that gets crisp and delicious like rotisserie but better!
You can make keto air fryer fried chicken too.
- You can make our broccoli in air fryer and cut down the parmesan cheese to lower the carb count.
- Next to that we have our air fryer cabbage steaks or wedges we love. You can eat quite a bit, feel full with a smile on your face with this green vegetable.
- Bacon in the air fryer is fantastic
- or try an air fryer roast!
- For snacks you can roast some air fryer chickpeas and take them on the go
- Chicken legs in air fryer are great for lunch
- Our air fryer corn on the cob is healthy and a great side dish
Air fryer frozen fish with butter and light seasonings is good too.
If you use a low carb barbecue sauce you can make air fryer ribs for dinner too.