This garlic pull apart bread recipe paired with soup is the perfect lunch or dinner for your family. Great garlic bread recipe with no active dry yeast required for busy nights.
I love homemade meals but we’re a busy family of 5 and that doesn’t always happen. Take a peek at our semi-homemade garlic pull apart bread recipe and let us know what you think! Special thanks goes out to Walmart for sponsoring our post. (originally published 12/18, affiliate links present)
Pull Apart Bread
Let me show you how easy this meal is to throw together, and how you can enjoy it at home too. 😉
- Who doesn’t love soup for dinner right??!!
Especially on those chilly days when it looks like it is going to snow and all you want to do is throw on jammies around 5pm and enjoy a warm dinner with your kiddos. Yep, that would be me! OH You Too??!! We could definitely be friends then. 😉
Which one do you think would be your favorite……..
Yeast Free Pull Apart Rolls
Garlic pull apart bread
Ok, so here is the trick. Well, it’s not a trick really, it’s a tip. When you walk into Walmart to do all of your grocery (and everything else) shopping, head near the bakery section and look at the center aisle area with all the refrigerated goodies…you’ll find their Marketside Soups right there!
I know, there are a TON of varieties for a price range of $2.87 to $4.97…one for everyone in your fam, even lobster bisque!! All soups come in various sizes (16 and 32 oz)
These are the Marketside soups (16 oz each) I bought
- Lobster Bisque – Seen below, I know…can you believe they have that for just $2.87??!!
- Broccoli Cheddar
- Tomato Bisque – This was my choice
- Chicken Tortilla – Has a little kick we love
- Garden Vegetable – Perfect vegetarian soup selection
- Chicken Noodle – Always a fave.
Besides the large selection of soups, the flavors are great and each one only takes 3-4 minutes to heat up. On busy days I can grab one for everyone in the house.
Pull Apart Bread with Refrigerated Biscuits
This is what it looks like in the preparation process. Since there’s no yeast you don’t have to wait for it to double in size!
- You just slice your refrigerated biscuits into equal pieces and gently mix with the melted butter, garlic powder and other seasonings. Make sure you are gentle as they can stick together or break apart easily if you’re rough.
- Then preheat your oven to 350 degrees.Pour everything into a loaf pan. I use a sheet of parchment paper inside so you can lift it out easily when done. You can sprinkle a bit of parmesan cheese on the top if you wish.
- Pour everything into a loaf pan. I use a sheet of parchment paper inside so you can lift it out easily when done. You can sprinkle a bit of parmesan cheese on the top if you wish.
- Bake until lightly browned. Pull out and allow to cool a bit and then enjoy with your meal!
- I actually ended up dropping one piece of my refrigerated biscuit pull apart bread into the soup and scooping up each one with my spoon for each bite, it was perfect with a bit of drizzle outside that evening.
My husband’s broccoli cheese was tasty too….of course I stole a bite. 😉
Yes you can make homemade bread, cheese biscuit recipe or use this easy roll recipe too. But if you’re in a hurry this is great. Just bake at 350 degrees quickly while the rest of your meal is finishing up and you’re ready.
Refrigerated Biscuit Pull Apart Bread
This is a great semi homemade pull apart version. For how to make homemade garlic bread that would take much longer. You can make in NO time without the need for a stand mixer or bread dough hook. It’s kinda’ like a savory monkey bread! Just grab a bowl and a loaf pan and you’re set y’all!
1. Soup of course!
2. Olive oil and balsamic vinegar
3. Melted garlic remaining butter is good. Just combine equal parts of butter with minced garlic and melt for this easy butter mixture
4. We love it served this with our baked spaghetti too for a winner of a meal!
Make this easy pull apart bread or our easy monkey bread recipe with them! Pour some melted garlic butter on top or dip each bite in it for ultimate YUM.
Head to Walmart and pick up the few items you’ll need. There are so many different soups to choose from that you could easily pick up enough for two nights in a row so you can see which ones are your favorite.
Here are printable instructions to our cheesy garlic bread. A great recipe for you to serve with pasta, chicken, beef, or anything really!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cut each biscuit into 4 equal pieces and put into a bowl.
- Sprinkle in your parsley, thyme, minced garlic, garlic salt & powder and gently mix together.
- Melt your butter and pour over your biscuit pieces. Gently stir to coat pieces but not so much that biscuits start to break apart or stick together.
- Put a piece of parchment paper into a loaf pan or spray with non stick spray.
- Dump your coated refrigerated biscuit mixture into your loaf pan. Bake for 28-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Once you take it out to cool a bit warm up your soups, then pull apart some of your garlic bread loaf and serve that on the side or drop a few right into the soup!