Here are a bunch of cheap Instant Pot recipes under $10 each that you will love! From dinners to side dishes and pressure cooker desserts too you’ve got to try a new one each week to see which one you love. I love easy and cheap meals kids love and these are a few of our favorites.
Ok, y’all I’m back again with a quick list of 21 cheap Instant Pot recipes that cost under $10 a meal!! Yes it is possible to cook a complete meal in under 30 minutes total and feed all of you (feeds the 5 of us) for under $10 total. Yes I’m a cheapskate and love a great bargain but a great meal at the same time that my kids will ask me to make over and over again. There are many Instant Pot recipes I’ve made this year that are not only delicious but really cheap to make!
Some are desserts and many are full on dinners that you’re family will rave about, are super fast to throw together, and several of them have just a few ingredients you can even find at the Dollar Store near you too!
Here are my cheap Instant Pot recipes under $10 that I know you’ll love!
First you will need an Instant Pot —-> this is the one I have that has worked fabulous for feeding the 5 of us.
Instant Pot Dinners
- Instant Pot spaghetti – one of the first recipes I ever made and people RAVE about it…I’ll never make it on the stovetop again after making this one pot pressure cooker spaghetti recipe. You can usually find everything you need at the Dollar Store (ours has a small refrigerated section with the ground beef, or leave out)
- Instant Pot macaroni and cheese – a no brainer and so easy to make. As easy as the “blue box” but homemade and super smooth and creamy!
- Instant Pot taco casserole – this is such a great meal and an absolute favorite among my kids.
- Pressure cooker french onion soup – SO cheap and yummy
- Instant pot cranberry applesauce is a healthy and yummy snack.
- Easy Homemade Instant Pot Swedish meatballs – if you’ve never had them they’re fabulous atop some egg noodles and if you’re Grandmother made them like mine did these will bring back a few memories.
- Pressure cooker tuna noodle casserole
- Instant Pot turkey soup is cheap when you’re using leftover turkey from the holidays as the protein!
- Instant Pot minestrone soup – super easy to make with fresh vegetables, inexpensive, and healthy too!
- Pressure cooker egg bites are a great Instant Pot breakfast idea
- Instant Pot taco meat using ground beef + 4 other Instant Pot tacos recipes everyone loves!
- Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole – depending on how much chicken you add you can make this for under $10, use chicken thighs if you really want to cut down on the price too!
- Instant Pot chili mac recipe – a favorite with the kids and is great the next day too!
- Instant Pot spicy teriyaki chicken thighs – you can make them without the spice too!
- Instant Pot chili – using just 5 main ingredients that typically you can find at the Dollar Store we make this several times each month on top of baked potatoes or rice.
- Instant Pot red beans and rice – you can make this as mild or as spicy as you like and do not have to precook the rice!
- Instant Pot chicken noodle soup – a favorite even when you’re not sick!
- Pressure cooker bean soup that goes great with my pressure cooker cornbread
- Instant Pot pizza
- Instant Pot hot dogs
- Pressure cooker fried rice
- Instant Pot fettuccine alfredo
- Instant Pot beans and franks
- Instant Pot spaghetti squash – mix with spaghetti sauce and cheese!
Instant Pot Side Dishes
- No Soak Instant Pot baked beans – that’s right NO soaking required!! Love this one with it’s deep sweet flavor (you can add a bit of spice too if you want) and is perfect for a bbq or a side dish year round.
- Pressure cooker jam can be made with any fruit and lasts for weeks for breakfast.
- Instant Pot potato salad – always a favorite and easy to make.
- Instant Pot roasted potatoes
- Pressure cooker mashed potatoes – the best you’ll ever have loaded with goodness.
- Instant Pot cauliflower mash – oh if you haven’t tried this it is low in calories (if you skip the add ins), you’re kids will never guess they’re not mashed potatoes, and we made them naturally purple!!
- Instant Pot rice
- Instant Pot hard boiled eggs are easy and making them into deviled eggs makes for a great side dish or appetizer.
- Instant Pot grits
Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Instant Pot rice pudding – THE most amazing and popular Instant Pot dessert recipe probably on my blog, people say….they’ll never make it another way again!!
- Instant Pot angel food cake – seriously to die for and a fat free cake too!
- Instant Pot chocolate cake – I topped it with some warmed raspberry jam and it was amazing!! Very much like a flourless chocolate cake texture, super moist and flavorful.
- Caramel Apple Pecan Instant Pot coffee cake – oh my goodness is this amazing and it’s perfect for breakfast or dessert. I added caramel bits and nuts but add or omit what you like, either way it turns out fabulous.
- Instant Pot pumpkin apple cake – leave out the walnuts and you can easily make this for under $10 and probably have most of the ingredients at home right now! Pumpkin really is delicious year round.
- Instant Pot cake brownies
Do you have any other cheap Instant Pot recipes that you make often?? I’d love to hear about them so we could try it too!
Subscribe to my newsletter below to receive all of my new pressure cooker recipes and have them delivered straight to your inbox each week!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉