July Instant Pot recipes are here! Wondering what pressure cooker recipes you should try during the summertime? Well we have a few favorites using fresh seasonal foods this month.
I started this monthly Instant Pot recipes series because I love to cook what’s in season!! Whether you’re new to pressure cooking, or just looking for something new to try we hope you love these July Instant Pot recipes. They’re all quick and easy and perfect for the 4th or July or just during the week. (originally published 6/19, affiliate links present)
Let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure to Bookmark our InstaPot recipes page. We add new ones each week!
- Then LIKE our IP Facebook page for new ideas daily.
For reference, this is the pressure cooker I have and use for all recipe creations.
Of course you can make a salad recipe during the warmer months, but that’s not much fun.
Let’s start with a few helpful resources so you can create your Instant Pot meal plan for this month.
- You can make all of these pressure cooker recipes in your Ninja Foodi, Crockpot Express and Mealthy too.
- If you want an air fryer lid for your Instant Pot you can now order one!!
Best InstaPot recipes
Let’s use what’s in season right now shall we??!! That always makes the freshest and tastiest meals.
Starting with vegetables first, these are a must this time of year!
- If you’re looking for a low carb keto option, or just want to try an amazing side dish our cheesy Instant Pot cauliflower is it!
- Making Instant Pot broccoli only takes 1 minute to perfection. Take it a step further and make pressure cooker beef and broccoli too.
Instant Pot mushrooms really can be cooked year round which is great. Served with chicken or another protein, they’re always a hit around here.
- We love Instant Pot spaghetti squash because it’s a great alternative to pasta but tastes amazingly similar.
- There are many ways to cook brussel sprouts and in our pressure cooker is one of our faves. If you have a CrispLid for your pot you can air fry them too!
Now let’s move on to some Instant Pot apple recipes shall we??!! There’s always lots of apple picking where we live and I need a variety of ways to use them up.
- Fruit is a great snack as well as a healthier dessert! We have lots of different ideas and will continue to add more as we visit the orchards again this year.
Just look at these pressure cooker baked apples in our July Instant Pot recipes roundup!
- For simple and delicious, try our pressure cooker applesauce! Make a few large batches and store them in mason jars so you have a healthy snack for weeks in the fridge.
- Puree it and make it into Instant Pot baby food too.
- We’ve also made Instant Pot apple pie filling with what we’ve picked and it’s yummy right out of the jar or in a pie shell.
- Pumpkin apple cake can be made in your pressure cooker too. Have you baked an Instant Pot cake of any kind yet??
- Instant Pot dump cake with apples and cake mix is amazing.
- BUT our most popular recipes has always been this Instant Pot apple crisp!! It’s to die for really.
Now on to some of the best Instant Pot dinner recipes for the month of July.
What are we cooking this month?
Well, I start thinking EASY and with very few ingredients when it comes to summertime.
- Our Instant Pot chili only needs 5 ingredients and is perfect on top of Instant Pot white rice or inside pressure cooker baked potatoes!
- Definitely on our list of cheap Instant Pot recipes.
- Instant Pot chili mac recipe is seriously my go to recipe too
- If you love Campbell’s chicken and rice our Pressure Cooker chicken and rice is the answer
- We have lots of easy Instant Pot chicken recipes. Just pair it with some bbq sauce and you’ve got a great meal.
What are you waiting for?? Get our your favorite Instant Pot and pressure cook your heart out this month!
Then try August Instant Pot recipes from there!
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉