June Instant Pot recipes are here! Family friendly dinners, vegetables and dessert you should try this month in your pressure cooker now that summer is beginning!
It’s the start of sunny summertime! What does that mean for us? We plant lots of vegetables, uncover our pool, go on vacations and need easy one pot meals to make. That is where this list comes in. If you too are looking for simple Instant Pot recipes to try we have a few we know you’ll love. (affiliate links present)
Let’s start with a few helpful resources so you can create your Instant Pot meal plan for this month.
- You can make all of these pressure cooker recipes in your Ninja Foodi, Crockpot Express and Mealthy too.
- If you want an air fryer lid for your Instant Pot you can now order one!!
- Here is a roundup of other Instant Pot dinner recipes to try.
Now this month we are going to focus on meals with vegetables in them, because they’re so fresh now. I also have a few that are great for large groups when you have people over as well as some dump and go chicken dinners below.
Let us know which June Instant Pot recipes were your faves below!
- Homemade pinto bean soup is great to throw a ton of vegetables in!
- Want a healthy meal, try our Instant Pot chicken taco bowls.
- Our Hawaiian pulled pork is amazing too.
- Pressure cooker apricot chicken only needs a few ingredients and is sweet!
- Sloppy joes are so cheap and easy.
- Stuffed cabbage casserole is probably something you haven’t tried, but should.
- And our Instant Pot cashew chicken is pretty darn amazing too and a family fave.
I know chili is kinda’ known for Fall, BUT I beg to differ. If you are having a party I think it is perfect. Why? Because it is mega cheap to make and easy, mine only has 5 main ingredients. Double the recipe and create a sort of chili bar with LOTS of different toppings for everyone to use.
Seriously, it will be a hit and get dinner on the table in no time!!
- Try our pressure cooker chicken stir fry with lots of vegetables.
- When you’re having people over a big ol’ pot of Instant Pot chili is the way to go! Cheap and something everyone will love.
- Or amp it up with our Instant Pot chili mac recipe.
- If you have a garden like we do these 3 pressure cooker vegetable soup recipes will be great to have on hand.
- Instant Pot corn dogs are easy to make with an egg mold!
- We have more Instant Pot kids recipes here too.
Now let’s get to Instant Pot vegetable recipes!
- Now that corn is in season, see how easy Instant Pot corn on the cob is to make! You’ll never boil it again after this.
- Instant Pot cabbage and bacon is so good even my 10 year old loves it!
- Guess what else will be heading to stores?? Artichokes!! Here’s the best way to cook artichokes in a pressure cooker.
- Then I encourage you to cook Instant Pot brussel sprouts. Even if you think you won’t like them these are OVER the top delicious and may change you.
- Here are 19 ways to cook brussel sprouts that you’ll love too.
Last but not least put this pressure cooker coconut rice pudding on the list of Must Makes!
Yes of course you can use your slow cooker during the summer months too, and we do that. However, pressure cooking is a game changer when you forgot to prepare everything in the morning and it’s now 5 o’clock!
If you’re home all day you could choose either kitchen appliance really. I am a food lover and enjoy both methods but slow cooking kinda’ went out the window when I got my Instant Pot! Let’s be real. We are all busy and need some help to avoid mom guilt during the summer months.
- So just throw it all in and let us know which recipe you loved the most. Then go on to try some from our July Instant Pot recipes roundup next!
- And August Instant Pot recipes thereafter.