August Instant Pot recipes are here! Using fresh seasonal summer produce, this is what you should make for breakfast, lunch and dinner in your pressure cooker tonight.
Ready for some seasonal August Instant Pot recipes? We’ve created monthly meal plans using your favorite pressure cooker with all those fresh fruits and vegetables in season. Just one roundup in our 101+ easy Instant Pot recipes here. (originally published 8/19, affiliate links present)
Let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure to Bookmark our InstaPot recipes page. We add new ones each week!
- Then LIKE our IP Facebook page for new ideas daily.
For reference, this is the pressure cooker I have and use for all recipe creations.
Well if you ask me the first thing is to NOT turn on your oven!! Using a pressure cooker eliminates the added heat into your home and cooks in a fraction of the time y’all.
- We love summer produce recipes because everything is so very Fresh!!
- I love using what is in season because not only does it have the best taste, but it’s cheap!!
- Ok well it depends on where you live but for the most part this is true everywhere.
Let’s get started with a few breakfast pressure cooker recipes shall we?
OH Yes we’re using ALL the fruits in the morning!
Like this perfect pressure cooker breakfast quinoa topped with blueberries. Sliced strawberries would be great too.
- These Instant Pot blueberry muffins are so delicious too!
- You’ll just need an egg mold for these.
- Our Instant Pot breakfast bundt cake is great too using farm fresh eggs if you can grab those.
- We always go apple picking this time of year too and make Instant Pot baked apples together.
- And Instant Pot apple pie filling is WAY easier to make than you might think.
If you’re craving a pastry in the morning but aren’t about to heat up the kitchen try this Instant Pot coffee cake and you’ll be set!
Ok after you’ve passed noon you’re going to think about making Instant Pot dinner recipes. There are more than 16 Instant Pot recipes in that roundup, that’s half a months worth!
- On the healthier side of things let’s start with some Instant Pot teriyaki chicken.
- Make a batch of Instant Pot tacos using beef or chicken and load it up with veggies!
- Use our Instant Pot fish recipe to cook white fish or salmon in just minutes!
- Pressure cooker tuna casserole is great too, and I bet the kids will love it.
Ok now on to a few family favorites that your kids will rave over, and you’ll love too.
Like our Instant Pot chili mac! Seriously, it’s a throw it together and done in 20 minutes kinda’ comfort food that really is pretty healthy.
- Then treat yourself and make Instant Pot cheeseburger macaroni for everyone. Like hamburger helper but cooked in just minutes it may become a new family favorite year round.
- For sliders make pressure cooker pulled pork. I’ve made it many ways, any of them make perfectly tender sliders.
Another favorite is this French dip Instant Pot recipe. Super tender in no time and a family favorite with everyone including the kids.
- Our Instant Pot hamburger casserole is always a hit, as well as Instant Pot mac and cheese.
- Pressure cooker sausage and cabbage is great. We serve it with Instant Pot corn for a complete meal.
- We have lots of other simple cabbage recipes if you’re a lover like we are, or grow it in your garden too.
Yes, we double dip during the summertime and use our Ninja Foodi pot to cook a few things at the same time too.
That’s why this pot above looks a bit different. The pressure cooker functions work the same though so you can swap recipes between the two.
Why is this August pressure cooker recipes so helpful?
- Because we’re all busy and need a bit of meal planning help every once and a while.
- Summer vegetables are so abundant and should be used as often as possible when they’re fresh.
- Using in season produce means it’s not only the most flavorful, but the cheapest time of year to buy them too!
Making Instant Pot carrots is a no brainer, and the perfect side dish to just about any meal.
Looking for other easy one pot meal ideas?
We’ve got a few other easy recipes to put on your meal rotation for this month like our Instant Pot taco pasta that is OH MY goodness delicious.
Now if you missed our other Instant Pot roundups, you can read them here.
- June Instant Pot recipes are great.
- And don’t forget the July Instant Pot recipes post with other menu prep ideas.
- This one should start to round up our summer recipes for this year.
Pressure cooking and slow cooker recipes are the way to go during these hot summer months for sure. Skip the stovetop and oven and save those recipes for the cooler months when the winds start to blow and snow falls.
Ok, let’s be honest…I rarely even use my oven then. 😉
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉