37+ Instant Pot Keto recipes to enjoy when you’re on the keto diet and looking for low carb dinner ideas! You won’t feel like you’re missing out with these! Works with Ninja Foodi and Crockpot Express machines too.
Here are a bunch of the best Instant Pot Keto recipes that everyone will love in your house! Those who are living the keto-lifestyle are seeing great results in their weight loss journeys. Finding keto friendly meals can be challenging at the beginning, so here are some tasty keto Instant Pot recipes to make it an easier journey to weight loss!
Finding Instant Pot Keto recipes doesn’t have to be hard!
These keto friendly recipes taste delicious with creamy sauces and tons of flavor so you’ll miss out on nothing!
Combining the love of the Instant Pot with the dishes that are keto-friendly are two things that anyone can do. Meal planning is made super simple with these pressure cooker Keto recipes! Try one, try ’em all, but make certain that you plan ahead and make a few for your upcoming meals. Packed full of flavor and taste, everyone in your family will love eating these keto recipes.
- Feel free to print this keto food list for free to help you on your journey too.
Instant Pot Keto Recipes that Everyone Will Love
- Hearty Pressure Cooker Egg Bites – Quick, simple and delicious you’ll love the ease of these egg bites.
- Instant Pot whole chicken – Just the protein you need. Skip the potatoes used as trivets and use a regular one.
- Seriously amazing Instant Pot Chicken Thighs – Tender and juicy, you’ll love cooking your chicken thighs in the Instant Pot.
You can even cook an Instant Pot frozen roast to perfection! Tender and delicious in under 2 hours you can have dinner ready even if you forgot to defrost your meat.
- Instant Pot Spicy Crack Chicken – Adding a little bit of spice to your chicken is always a good idea!
- Add a bit more spice with Instant Pot Jalapeno Popper Soup – Think of this dish like a jalapeno popper turned to soup. Delicious!
- Have you tried Instant Pot Chicken Adobo – This Adobo recipe will leave you wanting more…and more..and more!
- OH Mushrooms with this Instant Pot Keto Chicken & Mushroom – The flavors of chicken and mushroom meld perfectly together
- Instant Pot brussel sprouts – Amazing side dish or main dish
We’ve got even more low carb dinner ideas below
- Instant Pot Jamaican Chicken Curry – Curry is one of those flavors that really elevate this dish to the next level!
- Keto Creamy Pesto Chicken – Creamy, and perfect, you and your family will be adding this to your monthly meal planning menu over and over again!
- Weight Watchers Zero Point Soup – You had me at zero points. This Weight Watchers Soup may be just what you need for these long, cold winter months. And with zero points, how can you say no?!
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Stew – Everyone loves a hearty bowl of stew, but instead of beef, you’ll be making this delicious dish with chicken!
- Yummy Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl – A deconstructed egg roll? Yes, please!
- Cheesy Instant Pot cauliflower – Like cauliflower macaroni and cheese for those following the keto diet.
We’ve got more Instant Pot low carb dishes for you here too! Many are gluten free too or can be slightly altered to become so.
- Healthy Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli – Classic and delicious, this recipe is certain to please!
- Chicken sliders – Shredded chicken spicy mini sandwiches are a perfect football appetizer or snack atop cauliflower rice.
- Low Carb Instant Pot Ratatouille – Give your culinary skills a test with this delicious recipe. (Don’t worry, the Instant Pot does all the hard work!)
- Keto Low Carb Chili – Finding a low carb chili no longer has to be a struggle! This recipe has you and your keto needs covered!
- Creamy Instant Pot Swedish meatballs – One of our favorite meals that is keto friendly.
Here are some more easy pressure cooker keto recipes to try below too!
Here are a few more keto chicken Instant Pot recipes as well as a few using beef.
Rotating your proteins keeps it a bit more interesting and tasty. That way you don’t feel like you’re consuming the same thing all the time and get a bit frustrated.
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup – Trust me on this one…this soup is addictive and delicious. Sugar free and pure comfort food.
- Instant Pot Butter Beef – Butter and beef are two words that are like music to my ears! Give this low carb and keto recipe a try and you’ll agree!
- Have you tried Instant Pot Leg of Lamb – Many people steer away from cooking up lamb because they worry it’s hard, but with this Instant Pot recipe, you’ll find quite the opposite.
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup – You’ll love the taste and flavor of this cauliflower soup!
- Yummy Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Chili – Chicken Chili is unique, but delicious!
- Instant Pot Italian Chicken & Veggies – Talk about healthy eating! The combination of chicken and veggies makes for a really quick and easy family dinner.
- Good for lots of things, Instant Pot Bone Broth – Bone broth is such a great recipe to have on hand.
- Great for helping to kick those colds to the curb, you’ll want to try this and make a batch or two to help fight those germs.
- Cheesy Keto Super Taco Instant Pot Omelet – Cheese! This keto dinner recipe is loaded with delicious cheese, plus has the flavors of tacos! It’s music to your ears and an awesome way to enjoy a delicious omelet on your Keto diet.
- Loaded Mashed Cauliflower Casserole – Did you know that many people eat cooked cauliflower as a substitute to mashed potatoes? The flavor and texture and quite similar and delicious!
- Pressure Cooker French Onion Soup – Classic French onion soup just can’t be beaten. It’s a flavor that is simple and complex at the same time and will leave you wanting more. (just skip the bread on the top and you’re set). Easy 30 minute meal!
While all of these recipes can be made in the Instant Pot, don’t forget that they are all keto-friendly as well! It’s like a double victory when it comes to cooking up and creating dinner for yourself and your family!
Do you have any Instant Pot Keto recipes that are your go-to favorites?
- Instant Pot Beef Stew – This beef stew is beyond good. Perfect for cold weather and a hearty meal!
- For breakfast some Instant Pot Homemade Cottage Cheese – Who knew that the Instant Pot could be used to make your very own cottage cheese?! That’s the beauty of using the Instant Pot…being able to have it help create recipes that you never thought possible.
- Instant Pot Crack Chicken – A little bit of this and that, and you’ve got a delicious meal ready in no time at all.
- More mushrooms with this Instant Pot Portabella Mushroom Pizza – Forget carry-out, you’ll love this Instant Pot pizza recipe that is certain to be a treat for your taste buds and tummy!
- Coconut Low Carb Porridge – The flavor of coconut is amazing is this porridge recipe!
- Bring chicken to soup with Instant Pot Chicken Thighs Soup – If you prefer chicken dark meat, this soup recipe is the one for you.
- Classic Instant Pot Meatloaf – Making meatloaf in the Instant Pot couldn’t be more simple than with this delicious recipe.
- Instant Pot Lamb Shoulder – Another great lamb recipe that you have to try!
If you’re looking for other types of low carb lunches we have a few you can throw together fast here as well.
Enter your email address here to sign up for our free newsletter and get more recipes like this into your inbox weekly.